11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour Explore Flores, Kalimutu Lake, Walogae Village, Bajawa and Komodo National Park
CODE: BSI – FLT05
11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour is an exciting tour package to explore Flores’s nature for 11 days. This tour will take you to the eastern part of the Indonesian archipelago and see beautiful nature and unique local culture. Also, you will have the opportunity to explore Komodo National Park to find the world’s largest reptile that is almost extinct. Meanwhile, your trip is full of fun and adventure to tread dry land in Flores with our experienced tour guide. This tour is an amazing tour package and really gives you a pleasant experience to discover the beautiful nature of Flores with amazing natural scenery.
In addition, our team has designed this 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour perfectly. So, all your trips will be comfortable and full of memories. Meanwhile, we have also provided attractive benefits at reasonable and affordable prices. So, this tour is one of the popular Flores Tours and Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages.
What We Offer for this Tour Package?
Flores Tour Prices
Min 2 people: USD 2,115 net/person
3 – 4 people: USD 1,675 net/person
- Rates are valid for minimum 2 people booking
- Bookings for 1 person will be double charged
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless book single occupancy with single supplement
11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during trip:
- Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
- Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
- Bajawa: Queen Home stay or similar
- Ruteng: Victor Hotel or similar
- Labuan Bajo: Jayakarta Hotel or similar
- 3 days / 2 nights stay on semi phinisi boat with full AC cabin with share bathroom
- Daily Breakfast
- 8 x lunch
- 2 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees, donations and permits except in Komodo National Park
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Optional tour outside of the tour itinerary
- Meals and drinks outside of tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- High / peak season surcharge during May – October
- Entrance and donation fee at Komodo National Park
- Porter in Wae Rebo (If needed, a fee of IDR 250,000 – IDR 300,000 / porter will be charged)
- Personal insurance
Tour Agenda of 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour
DAY-01: Ende or Maumere and Moni Village
We started this 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour package by picking you up at your hotel, Ende Airport or Maumere. However, Ende is the one we recommend the most. After that, we will go to Moni Village to get your accommodations. However, we have the opportunity to stop in several places to take photos and visit traditional villages. Next, you will stay at a hotel in Moni Village.
DAY-02: Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Wologai village – Ende – Riung (B, L)
We will wake up early for soft trekking to Mount Kelimutu. We will climb up to the top of the mountain to see the natural wonders with 3-colored lakes. And also, you will see amazing natural scenery around the mountain. After that, we will step down the mountain and return to the hotel for breakfast. Then, we will make a long journey to the north of Flores. However, this trip is complete with an excursion to the Nduaria market and a visit to the traditional village of Wologai. Afterward, we continue the journey to Blue stone beach via Ende. Your trip on the second day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimuti Komodo Tour stops after the check-in process at a hotel in Riung.
DAY-03: Fullday Snorkeling Trip to Riung Marine Garden – Riung (B, L)
On the third day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour, we will have a full day’s snorkeling. After breakfast, we immediately went to the local port to join the wooden boat trip. Today is really fun because we will explore some snorkeling spots. First of all, we will head to Kalong Island to watch fruit-eating bats flying around mangrove trees. After that, we sail to Bako / Tembang snorkeling spot and three islands to see the amazing underwater life. Meanwhile, lunch will be served at the beach. We will sail back to the harbor and stay overnight in Riung.
DAY-04: Riung – So’a hot spring – Bajawa (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will depart for Bajawa. However, we will stop at So’a Hot Spring to see the natural hot springs. In fact, you can take a shower if you want. After that, we will check-in at a hotel in Bajawa. Then, we will go on a tour of the traditional market in Bajawa. Meanwhile, you will rest and stay at the hotel.
DAY-05: Bajawa Countryside Tour (B)
On the fifth day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour, we will go on an excursion to Bajawa. We will walk easily to Wawo Muda volcano to see the crater of the lake which is made from the eruption of the Inelka volcano. Then, we return to Bajawa city to continue our journey to the villages of Luba and Bena. These villages are traditional and unique villages inhabited by the Ngada tribe. After that, we will continue our journey to the natural hot springs in Mala Nage for bathing. Finally, we returned to the hotel to stay overnight.
DAY-06: Bajawa – Aimere Village – Borong – Ruteng (B, L)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will go to the village of Aimere to see the process of making traditional alcoholic drinks. We will stop at several places on the way to take photos. After that, we will leave for Lake Rana Mese through Borong. We will stop at this lake to take pictures. Then, we will continue the journey to Ruteng to check-in at a hotel. Meanwhile, we will visit the Liang Bua Flores Hobbit cave in the afternoon. However, we will stop at a place to take pictures with the background of rice fields. Finally, our trip on the sixth day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour stopped after we arrived back at the hotel.
DAY-07: Ruteng – Lodok Cancar (spider’s web Rice Fields)- Narang – Denge – Wae Rebo village (B, L)
After having an early breakfast at the hotel, we will depart for Cancar to see “Lodok”, a large rice field round and resembling a giant spider web. After that, we leave for the south coast through the village of Narang. Then, we continue our journey to Denge village to start trekking for 3 hours to the impressive and unique traditional village of Wae Rebo. Lunch boxes will be provided. Meanwhile, for dinner and overnight stay in the village of Wae Rebo.
DAY-08: Wae Rebo – Denge Village – Narang Village – Lembor village – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
On the eighth day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour, we will start with a simple breakfast. After that, we will see and enjoy the atmosphere of Wae Rebo Village. And even, you can interact with local residents to find out how they live and their unique culture. Then, we go down to the village of Denge to continue our journey to Labuan Bajo. Meanwhile, lunch will be served at Denge Village or Dintor Village. Finally, when we arrive in Labuan Bajo, we will check-in at a hotel for free time and stay.
DAY-09: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island –Kalong Rinca Island (B, L, D)
The ninth day of the 11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour is the day we begin our exploration of the Komodo National Park. After breakfast at the hotel, we depart for the harbor to start the Komodo Dragon Tour. We will sail to Kelor Island or Majerita to snorkel, swim or relax. Then, we continue our voyage to Rinca Island for a trekking adventure to see the Komodo Dragons. We return to the boat and sail to Kalong Island to see bats flying in the mangrove forest. All food will be served on the boat. Likewise with accommodation.
DAY-10: Rinca Island – Padar Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island (B, L, D)
The boat sails secretly to Padar Island. Unconsciously, we have arrived at the island and breakfast will be served on the boat. We will climb the hills of Padar Island to see the super amazing natural scenery. We walk down the hills and head for the boat. Then, we sail to Pink Beach to swim, snorkel or relax. In the afternoon, we sail to Komodo Island to explore the dry savanna and find the giant reptiles. All meals will be served on board and the same as staying overnight.
DAY-11: Taka Makasar – Manta Point – Siaba Island – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
Today is the last day of the 11 Days Flores Komodo Tour package. We start with breakfast on a boat while sailing to Manta Point. We will snorkel to see manta. If we are lucky, we can see Manta. Then, we sail to Siaba Island for snorkeling and to see turtles (when you’re lucky). At the end of our adventure, we will sail to Padar Island for swimming and relaxation. Finally, we end this exciting tour by sailing to Labuan Bajo and proceed to the airport for your next flight destination.
11 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 11 Days Flores Komodo Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as adult prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 11 Days Flores Komodo Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet