5 Days Flores Kelimutu Komodo Tour Explore Moni, Kelimutu, Bajawa, Ruteng and Komodo National Park
CODE: BSI – FLT01
5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour is an exciting tour package to explore Flores for 5 days / 4 nights. This is a tour that will take you to explore the dry land in the eastern part of the Indonesian Archipelago. On the other hand, we have designed the whole agenda on this tour perfectly. We will take you to visit traditional villages, natural wonders with 3-color lakes and amazing natural scenery. Meanwhile, we will take you to explore Komodo National Park at the end of this tour agenda. You will find the largest lizard in the world that is almost extinct. So, all of that experience you will enjoy this tour.
In addition, our team has designed this 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour perfectly. We have formulated tour packages with attractive benefits and make your trip more comfortable. Likewise, the prices we offer are reasonable and affordable prices. And even, this tour is one of the popular tour packages from the options of Flores Tours or Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages on this site.
What We Offer for this Tour Package?
Flores Tour Prices
1 – 2 people: USD 1,505 net/person
3 – 4 people: USD 1,205 net/person
- Rates are valid for minimum 2 people booking
- Bookings for 1 person will be double charged
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless book single occupancy with single supplement
5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during trip:
- Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
- Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
- Bajawa: Queen Home stay or similar
- Ruteng: Victor Hotel or similar
- 2 days / 1 night stay on semi phinisi boat with full AC cabin with share bathroom
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 x lunch
- 2 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees, donations and permits except in Komodo National Park
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Optional tour outside of the tour itinerary
- Meals and drinks outside of tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- High / peak season surcharge during May – October
- Entrance and donation fee at Komodo National Park
- Porter in Wae Rebo (If needed, a fee of IDR 250,000 – IDR 300,000 / porter will be charged)
- Personal insurance
Tour Agenda of 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour
DAY-01: Ende – Moni Village
On the first day of the 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour, we begin with your pickup process at Ende Airport or at a hotel in Ende. After that, we will go to the traditional village of Wologai to see the uniqueness of this village inhabited by the Lio tribe. After doing a tour in this village, we will continue the journey to Moni Village to check in at a hotel. Then, you can enjoy the tropical atmosphere in Moni Village and stay overnight.
DAY-02: Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Ende – Bajawa (B)
On the second day of the 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour, we start by waking up early in the morning. After that, we leave for Mount Kelimutu to climb the limestone hill. You will be treated to extraordinary natural scenery when we arrive at the top of the hill. And even, you can see the natural wonders of a three-color lake with sunrise as a backdrop. Then, we descend the hills and head straight to the hotel for breakfast. After checking out of the hotel, we continue our journey and stop at the traditional Nduaria market. We return to continue the journey to BlueStone Beach via Ende town. Then, we went to the traditional village of Wogo to see Ngadhu and Bagha as a male and female symbol of the ancestors of the Ngadha tribe. Finally, we leave for Bajawa to check-in at a hotel and stay overnight.
DAY-03: Bajawa – Bena Village – Aimere Village – Ruteng (B)
Today, we continue our journey to the impressive traditional village of Bena. After that, we resumed our journey to the traditional village of Aimere to see the local people making alcoholic drinks from date palm juice. The process of making alcoholic drinks is done manually and traditionally. Then, we continue the journey to Ruteng. However, we will stop for a moment at Lake Rana Mese to see the natural scenery and take pictures. After arriving in Ruteng, we will check in at a hotel and stay overnight. Finally, we end our trip on the third day of the 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour.
DAY-04: Ruteng – Cancar – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Kalong Rinca Island (B, L, D)
Today, our Flores land tour will be over. We start with breakfast at the hotel. After that, we head to Cancar to see the spectacular “Lodok”. A wide and round rice field resembles a giant spider web. An extraordinary sight that you will see on this trip. After that, we continue the journey to Labuan Bajo to catch a wooden boat that will take us to sail in Komodo National Park. Our first cruise will head to Rinca Island to see the Komodo Dragons. After that, we sailed to Kalong Island to see thousands of bats flying above the mangrove forest. We end our trip on the fourth day of the 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour with dinner and overnight stay on the boat.
DAY-05: Rinca Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Labuan Bajo (B, /L)
On the last day of the 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour, our boat will sail quietly to Komodo Island. After breakfast, we will explore Komodo Island to find the world’s largest reptile that lives wild in dry savanna. There are many wild animals living on this dry island besides Komodo Dragons such as birds, buffalo, warthogs, monkeys, etc. Then, we sail to Pink Beach to swim, snorkel or relax. Lunch will be served on the boat when our boat sails back to Labuan Bajo. Upon arrival at the port, we will take you to the airport to continue the next flight destination.
5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as adult prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 5 Days Flores Ruteng Komodo Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet