6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour Explore Eastern Part of Indonesian Archipelago Includes Kelimutu Lake, Bajawa, Ruteng and Komodo National Park
CODE: BSI – FLT02
6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour is a perfect tour package to explore Flores, the eastern region of the Indonesian Archipelago. This tour will take you for 6 days / 5 nights to visit beautiful places in Flores. Likewise, you will find unique local culture in traditional villages. We have carefully designed this tour agenda to take you to the eastern part of Indonesia. So, you can see places with amazing natural scenery. Moreover, we will bring you to explore Komodo National Park to find the largest reptile in the world that is almost extinct.
In addition, this 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour will give you an extraordinary experience in your life. Our team has designed this tour with a comprehensive agenda so that your trip will be more efficient. Likewise, we offer this tour at a reasonable and affordable price. Therefore, this is one of the Flores Tours that are in demand by tourists from a selection of tour packages in Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages.
What do We offer for this Tour Package?
Flores Tour Prices
1 – 2 people: USD 1,505 net/person
3 – 4 people: USD 1,205 net/person
- Rates are valid for a minimum of 2 people booking
- Bookings for 1 person will be double charged
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless booking single occupancy with a single supplement
6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during the trip:
- Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
- Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
- Bajawa: Queen Homestay or similar
- Ruteng: Victor Hotel or similar
- 2 days / 1-night stay on semi Phinisi boat with full AC cabin with shared bathroom
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 x lunch
- 2 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees, donations and permits except in Komodo National Park
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Optional tour outside of the tour itinerary
- Meals and drinks outside of the tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during the trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- High / peak season surcharge during May – October
- Entrance and donation fee at Komodo National Park
- Porter in Wae Rebo (If needed, a fee of IDR 250,000 – IDR 300,000 / porter will be charged)
- Personal Insurance
Tour Agenda of 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour
DAY-01: Ende, Flores Island – Moni Village
First of all, we start the 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour by picking you up at your hotel or Ende Airport. After that, we immediately embark on this Flores tour adventure with an excursion to the traditional village of Saga / Wologai. This village is a traditional village inhabited by the Lio tribe. Then, we continue our journey to the village of Moni to check in at a hotel. Furthermore, you can enjoy your free time and the atmosphere of Moni village shrouded in tropical air. Meanwhile, dinner at your own expense and then stay overnight.
DAY-02: Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Ende – Blue Stone Beach – Riung (B)
On the second day of the 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour, we start by getting up early in the morning. After that, we head to Mount Kelimutu and climb to see the wonders of the world from the three-colour lake. In addition, the natural scenery around the mountain is truly amazing and all that you can enjoy on this tour. After that, we slowly descend the limestone hill and return to the hotel for breakfast. Next, we continue the journey to Ende Town. We will stop at several places for sightseeing. We begin this trip by visiting the traditional Nduaria market. After that, we go to BlueStone Beach and continue to Riung, the north coast of Flores. We end the trip today by checking in at a hotel in Riung and staying overnight.
DAY-03: Half-day Snorkeling Trip at Riung Marine Garden – Bajawa (B, L)
Today, we will visit the Riung Sea Garden, a spectacular snorkelling spot on the north of Flores Island. After breakfast, we immediately head to the harbour to catch a wooden boat that will take us to Kalong Island. We will witness an attraction from a group of fruit-eating bats flying in the mangrove trees. After that, we sail to Bako / Tembang which is a famous snorkelling spot. Then, we continue our cruise to Tiga Island to enjoy snorkelling. On the other hand, lunch will be served at the beach. Meanwhile, we return to the harbour in the afternoon to continue our trip to Bajawa. We will stop at So’a Hot Spring to take a shower. Finally, we end our activities on the third day of the 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour with the process of checking in and staying at a hotel.
DAY-04: Bajawa – Bena Village – Aimere Village – Borong Ruteng (B)
On the fourth day of the 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour, we start with breakfast at the hotel. After that, we head to the traditional village of Bena, located in the heart of Flores. Then, we headed to Aimere Village to see the process of making alcoholic drinks from date palm juice. The process of making alcoholic drinks is done traditionally. Then, we continue on to Borong and stop at Lake Rana Mese to take pictures. On this tour, we continue to Ruteng and immediately check in at a hotel. You can enjoy free time, and the atmosphere of the City of Ruteng and stay overnight.
DAY-05: Ruteng – Cancar – Lembor – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Kalong Rinca Island (B, L, D)
Today is the last day of a long journey on the island of Flores. We start the fifth day of the 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour with breakfast at the hotel. After that, we go to Labuan Bajo, however, we will stop at some interesting places like Cancar. Here, we will see wide and round rice fields that resemble giant spider webs. Then, we continue the journey to Labuan Bajo which will take about 4 hours. We will chase a wooden boat that will take us sailing to Rinca Island. After arriving at Rinca Island, we go trekking to find Komodo Dragons that live wild with other animals on a dry savanna. Then, we sailed to Kalong Island to see hordes of bats flying in the trees. We will have dinner and stay overnight on the boat.
DAY-06: Rinca Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
The boat will sail secretly to Komodo Island. We will have breakfast on the boat and continue our adventure to the island inhabited by this giant lizard. We return to trek into the dry forest to see the Komodo Dragon. After that, we sail to Pink Beach to swim, snorkel or relax. Lunch will be served on a boat while sailing back to the port in Labuan Bajo. After that, we will take you to the airport to continue your next flight. Finally, we end our experience on this 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour.
6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 6 Days Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as for adults prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 6-Day Flores Bajawa Komodo Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within the:
- 35% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days up to now show
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet