Bali 10 Nights Honeymoon Package
The honeymoon package of the Bali in10 days program is suitable for Honeymooner. This program is created for those couples who plan a Honeymoon trip to Bali. Furthermore, it is a perfect plan for honeymoon couples who want to enjoy the greatest honeymoon season at paradise island of Bali. Meanwhile, the comfortable accommodation with friendly services from entire staff will complete your lovely honeymoon trip to this island. And also, our tour guide, as well as a safe driver, will outstanding offer our best quality services during your tours to explore the island.
Meanwhile, this package is one of the popular Bali Honeymoon Packages that most couples want to experience. This package will really bring you to a romantic experience in your life. What if you want to see another vacation package, you can find it here.
Itinerary of Bali Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
Day 1: Arrive in Bali – Transfer Service to your Hotel
Upon arrival at Bali’s airport, walk away passing the immigration line and custom until you reach the arrival gate. Be sure our tour guide is waiting for you with a specific signboard and please catch them up. Once you catch them up, then She/He drives you to the hotel for the check-in process. Welcome to Bali, hotel staffs are welcome you with warm Balinese hospitality service.
Day 2: Balinese Photo Costume and 2 Hour Spa Treatment ( B, L )
Today you get the experience to wear the traditional Balinese dress, makeup, then take a photo session. Once you are in complete Balinese dress then you will realize the feeling of Balinese people in a dress. After the photo season, you continued to have Spa treatment and pampers your body treat by a professional Spa therapist. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel and enjoy the rest time. This moment is the program suit for Honeymooner.
Day-3: Free and Easy Program ( B )
Enjoy the time at a hotel with your own programs.
Day 4: Free at Leisure – Uluwatu Kecak Sunset and Seafood Barbecue Dinner ( B, D )
Our tour guide picks you up at the hotel lobby at 14.00. The trip is continued to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana ( GWK ) a huge culture park in Bali. Afterward, visit Uluwatu Temple located at the top of the cliff bank facing the Indian ocean. Moreover, you will enjoy the Kecak dance show started from 18:00 background with sunset. Aftershow performance, drop to Jimbaran Bay to enjoy BBQ seafood dinner. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Bedugul – Tanah Lot Sunset Dinner ( B, L, D )
We are going on a sightseeing activity. Firstly, we visit Taman Ayun, a Royal temple at Mengwi. It is one of the heritage sites from the empire of the Mengwi Kingdom, a beautiful series temple with big fishpond surrounds it. Continued to visit the traditional fruit and vegetable market then followed to visit Bedugul to see the amazing Ulundanu Temple floating on the lake. Noontime the lunch is served at a local restaurant. After having lunch the tour is continued to visit Tanah Lot temple. This is a famous Balinese Hindu temple on the rock and it looks more romantic when sunset comes down. Before leaving Tanah Lot, dinner is served at the top sea rock restaurant facing the ocean. Enjoy delicacy Indonesian seafood, while hearing the wave blow on to the rock.
Day-6: Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Tour ( B, L )
Enjoy going to the nature village of Tabanan. On the way to Jatiluwih rice terrace, you pop in at a unique Butterfly Park where you can see thousands of coloring butterflies and the process from larva to be a butterfly. Afterward, we go to the Batukaru Temple which is located in the center of the forest. Meanwhile, lunch is served at a local restaurant with fantastic views. After lunch continues to visit Jati Luwih Rice Terrace, walk away and short trekking at the rice field, hence you feel it’s connected to nature.
Day 7: Free at leisure in Bali ( B )
Today is free at leisure in a hotel, you may join hotel activities on your own
Day-8: Ubud Tour – The art Village ( B, L )
Our guide picks you up in the morning then check out from the hotel. Today the trip is going to Ubud to see the famous Balinese art village. Our tour guide will bring you to visit famous tourist destinations in the Ubud area. Tourist destination will cover Batuan Temple, Goa Gajah, Tegalalang rice terrace, Ubud Monkey Forest and possible to visit Ubud Palace and traditional art market as well. Meanwhile, lunch is served at a local restaurant. Check-in at the hotel in Ubud for overnight stay.
Day 9: Romantic Dinner ( B, D )
You may take a rest and enjoy hotel life in Ubud or you may join hotel activities on your own. Nighttime we impress you in romantic ambiance to have a special romantic dinner with special Balinese decoration, candlelight set up at the hotel’s poolside or the garden. It would be a perfect time for you to enjoy a special moment to intimate time in Ubud. Delicacy meals course is served then you may order with the additional cost of champagne or wine. Don’t miss it the most romantic program suit for Honeymooner.
Day 10: Kintamani Tour – Coffee Plantation ( B, L )
Depart hotel lobby for an exciting journey. Firstly, visit Tampak Siring or Tirta Empul is a temple with a big water source residing in the middle of it. Continue drive to the Kintamani area is the name of the countryside in the hill and the beautiful panorama surrounds it. Lunch will serve at a local restaurant. After Lunch drives down to visit a coffee plantation where you may walk along with the plantation and the end enjoy local brew coffee. Here is the most exciting to know the famous Civet Coffee called Coffee Luwak is available too. Don’t miss it because the taste is different from other coffee in the world. After walking around then tour guide drive you back to the hotel.
Day 11: Free and Easy Program – Transfer Out ( B )
Your last honeymoon day in Bali. However, you can still enjoy your free program on your own. Please be aware the hotel check out time at noon for those have late flight may enjoy the rest time at the hotel. Finally, the tour guide picks you up at the appointed time to drive you to the airport to catch the flight. Don’t you think that itinerary is a program suitable for Honeymooner, do you?
Bali Honeymoon Package Price quoted in US Dollar per person
High Season Period
( 01 July – 31 August)
Peak Season Period
( 20 Dec – 06 January )
Standard Package – 3-star hotel
Superior Package – 4-star hotel
Deluxe Package – 5-star hotel
- Government tax and service charge
- 10 Nights stay at hotel choice ( 6 nights at the beach and 4 nights in Ubud )
- Honeymoon Setup in the room on a honeymoon trip to Bali
- Perfect arrangement program suit for Honeymooner
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 x Romantic dinner at the hotel
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Kecak dance ticket
- Balinese Photo Costume experience
- 2-hour of SPA treatment
- 1 x Dinner cruises
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- Return Airport Transfer
- One Bottle of mineral water during tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Air Conditioning Car
- Safe driver
Where to stay?
Choose the grade then you will get the program suit for Honeymooner:
3* Star Hotel :
Beach side: Bali Relaxing Resort , Respati Sanur Beach, Tamukami Sanur, Tonys Villa, Jimbaran Bay Beach
Ubud area: Champlung Sari Hotel, Om Ham Retreat, Best Western Premier Agung
4 Star Hotel :
Beach side: Grand Mirage Resort, Sadara Boutique Beach Resort, Keraton Jimbaran
Ubud area: Kori Ubud, Element by Westin Ubud, Tjampuhan Hotel Ubud
5 Star Hotel :
Beach side: Melia Bali, Ayodya Resort
Ubud area: Alaya Ubud, Desa Visesa Ubud, Seres Spring Resort Ubud
Bali Honeymoon Package Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 Dec 2020.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking requests are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
Bali Honeymoon Package Cancellation Policy
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days up to now show.
- Cancellation for High and Peak season subject to confirmation based and furthermore
Popular Bali Tours packages
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights and furthermore
- Bali 9 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali 11 Nights Package and furthermore
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
- Bali tour package 9 days and furthermore and furthermore
- Bali Round Trip Package 14 Days and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, instead of Honeymoon package
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days and furthermore
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights and furthermore
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on a boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on a boat and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights and furthermore
- See the nature at Flores island in 7 days and furthermore