Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour, The Yogyakarta Tour Packages to Explore Borobudur, Prambanan Temple and Other Yogyakarta Places of Interest
Tour Code: YOG-02
Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour is an exciting tour to see the sunrise at Borobudur Temple and depart from Bali. This tour is part of the Yogyakarta tour package which provides an amazing experience to explore the city of Yogyakarta and its surroundings. Furthermore, we have designed this tour perfectly and brought you to see the sunrise from the top of the largest Buddhist temple in Asia. And also, you can visit famous tourist objects in Yogyakarta and its surroundings. Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour will take 2 days and stay 1 night in Yogyakarta. Meanwhile, we offer special prices in one package that is very reasonable and affordable with attractive benefits. So, this will make it easier for you to arrange your travel agenda to explore tourist objects in Central Java.
1 Night / 2 Days Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour (Code: YOG-02)
(01 April 2017 – 31 March 2020)
|Choice of Hotel||Minimum 2 people booking||Single Traveler||High Season Surcharge|
(10 June – 23 June 2018 &
23 Dec 18 – 05 Jan 19)
Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour – Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Return airport transfer in Bali and Yogyakarta
- Round Trip Bali – Yogyakarta – Bali Flight Ticket (DPS – YOG – DPS)
- Fuel surcharge for Flight ticket
- 2 x lunch at Yogyakarta
- 1 x dinner at a local restaurant
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Ramayana Ballet Dance Ticket (1 time)
- Yogyakarta Tour as per tour itinerary
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese).Other language speaking guide available with an additional charge and will inform upon confirmation
- Entrance fee at Tourist places
- Parking Fee
- 1 Night Accommodation
- Air-conditioning Car
- Mineral water during the tour and furthermore
Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour About
DAY 01 – BALI TO YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE (L, D)
First, we started this Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour since picking you up at your hotel in Bali. Next, we go to the airport and you fly to Yogyakarta. When arriving in Yogyakarta, our other tour guide will pick you up and then we take a tour around the city of Yogyakarta. We will visit Prambanan Temple, the biggest Hindu temple in Java. After that, we will go to a restaurant for lunch. Then, we continue the journey to visit the following Sultan Palace with the Water Castle (Taman Sari). And also, we stopped at the Ngasem bird market and visited Kotagede to see a home industry of silverware. At late afternoon, we will go to a restaurant for dinner. And then, we watch a classic performance in the form of Ramayana Ballet at Purawisata. Finally, your first-day trip will end when you check-in at the hotel.
DAY 02 – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – CITY TOUR – BACK TO BALI (B, L)
04.30 am, early in the morning, climbing up the Borobudur temple for welcoming the beautiful sunrise. Then, exploring the story of Buddha Gautama story on the relief (on a walk). Enjoy the fresh air while having breakfast. Then the trip is continued to visit Pawon and Mendut Temple. Back to the hotel to take a shower and check out. Having lunch at a local restaurant and continue to Kaliadem to visit the most active volcano in Java Island, Merapi Mount. Transfer to airport to continue your flight to Bali. After arriving at Denpasar Airport, you will be picked up by our tour guide and drop you to your hotel to terminate the tour program.
DAY 01: BALI TO YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE
- 04.30 Pick up at hotel in Bali (subject to change)
- 05.10 Check-in at Denpasar Domestic Airport
- 06.10 Flying to Yogyakarta
- 07.10-07.45 Arrive at Yogyakarta airport, meeting service by a tour guide
- 07.45-08.15 Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 08.15-09.30 Visit Prambanan Temple
- 09.30-10.15 Drive to Sultan Palace
- 11.30-12.30 Visit Sultan Palace
- 12.30-13.30 Having lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.30-14.30 Visit Taman Sari (Water Castle)
- 14.30-15.30 Visit Ngasem Bird Market
- 15.30-16.30 Visit Silversmith at Kotagede
- 16.30-17.30 Visit Batik Home Industry
- 17.30-18.00 Check-in at your hotel (valid for a hotel in Yogyakarta Town only)
- 18.30-19.30 Having dinner at a local restaurant
- 20.00-21.00 Watching Ramayana Ballet
- 21.00-22.00 Back to your hotel for an overnight stay and furthermore
DAY 02: BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – CITY TOUR – BACK TO BALI
- 03.00 Wake up call
- Departure to Borobudur Temple
- 04.30-04.45 Drive up to Borobudur Temple
- 04.45-06.00 Waiting then enjoying sunrise at Borobudur
- 06.00-08.00 Walking around the temple to see the relief of Borobudur
- 08.00-10.00 Visit Pawon and Mendut Temple
- 10.00-11.00 Back to hotel
- 11.00-12.00 Taking Shower and check out process
- 12.00-13.00 Enjoy the lunch at Local restaurant
- 13.00-14.30 Visit Kaliaden to see Merapi Volcano
- 15.30-16.45 Drive to Yogyakarta Airport
- 19.15 Fly to Bali
- 21.30 Arrive at Denpasar Airport
- 22.00-23.00 Drive back to your hotel to terminate the tour and furthermore
NOTE: The above time tables on the itinerary are subject to change according to flight schedule and hotel
What to Bring? Sunglasses, Hat, Camera, Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, money and furthermore
Terms and Condition
- The above Bali Borobudur Sunrise Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to a higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- The High Season Surcharge per person will be charged during the High/Peak Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year)
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability basis.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases and furthermore
- After the flight ticket is issued until 7 days before the flight departure. Hence, 75% of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 6 days up to no show, a full (100%) of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet and furthermore.
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
- Bali to Borobudur tour and furthermore
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo, and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo, and Kalibaru Tours