Bali Unique Tours to Visit Ngaben Ceremony
Bali Cremation Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours exclusively designed to visit the Ngaben Ceremony, the unique cremation ceremony in Bali. Furthermore, this tour will take you to see directly the procession of burial the deceased body in Bali with unique ritual procession that you never see before. Meanwhile, cremation or locally referred to as Ngaben Ceremony is one of the sacred Balinese ceremonies where the soul of the deceased body returns to the next life. During this trip, our professional guide will lead you and giving detail information about this procession. Moreover, to make your trip more comfortable we provide full air-conditioning car transfer and safe driver. Therefore, it is one of the unique tours in Bali to see different traditions with high philosophy of life.
Bali Cremation Ceremony Tour
(Code: BSI-UQ008) Special PRICES
PRICE: IDR 677,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 440,000 net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR890,000 net/person
Bali Cremation Tour Prices Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Bali Cremation Tour experience
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Photo Gallery of Bali Cremation Tour
What is Bali Cremation Tour about?
Now, Bali is popular among tourist destinations worldwide with its nature and friendly locals. Here, you will see the inside of Bali and get a new perspective on the purpose of life. Firstly, we start this trip by picking you up at your hotel lobby and drop directly to the Ngaben Cremation point. Moreover, you will see Ngaben/Cremation ceremony procession where the group of the local community (Banjar) takes the deceased body and put it on a beautiful casket called “Wadah”. Afterwards, they carry it on the shoulder together to the nearest cemetery. As soon as they arrived at the cemetery, the deceased body buried so the soul will unite with Him and bring back all elements of the human body to nature.
Finally, we back to the hotel to terminate this tour. Meanwhile, venue, time and date are subject to the procession of the ceremony. Therefore, this tour can take half-day even full day depending on the local community rules and location.
BALI CREMATION TOUR ITINERARY
- Pick up at your hotel lobby
- Visit Cremation Ceremony Procession
- Escorting the dead body to the cemetery
- Seeing combustion/obsequies procession
- Back to hotel
- Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING THE TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Sanda /shoes
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Bali Cremation Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Cremation Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- Minimum 3 days booking for Bali Cremation Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require advance payment and booking request to block the space. Afterwards, we will send all confirmations through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date.
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet.