Explore 5 Best Diving Spots – Bali Diving Tours
Bali Diving Tours provides attractive dive packages to 5 world-class Bali dive spots on the island. Our dive tour package is a comprehensive package with diving experiences in Bali’s dive sites. Furthermore, we will invite you to explore the underwater world and see the beautiful colourful fish between the coral reefs. Also, you can choose from the 5 best dive sites in Bali that you like. Or, you can explore all the beautiful diving spots. Also, there are dive sites that are excellent for divers all over the world such as the US Navy which sank in World War 2, drift dive in Nusa Penida or beautiful coral reefs in Menjangan Island. So, you can explore all these diving spots with us. And also, we will provide the best service to all customers.
Bali Diving Tours
You can enjoy the sensation of diving in Bali through our agenda. We will take you to diving sites that offer different colours from diving sites around the world. So, you can easily meet with colourful fish and beautiful coral reefs. You will enjoy a deep-diving tour program in deep seawater. Meanwhile, a professional dive instructor will always meet you during this dive tour. He will guide you to diving sites that are right throughout the island of Bali. Also, diving tours at Bali Diving Tours not only provide opportunities for certified divers. However, for those of you who are not certified divers, you also have the same opportunity.
INTRODUCTORY BALI DIVING TOURS FOR NON CERTIFICATE
For you who don’t have a certificate, we are glad to bring you on the fun Bali diving tours with the professional and experienced Diving Instructor. We will guide you on your requirement to see the real under seawater habitat, catch beautiful colour fishes and a nice coral. Bali has several diving spots where you may choose at your convenience.
|Bali Dive Spots with 1 time of dive
|Nusa Dua – Code BSI-DIV001
|Bali Dive Spots with 2 times of dives
|Nusa Dua – Code BSI-DIV002
|Amed or Tulamben – Code BSI-DIV003
|Padang Bai – Code BSI-DIV004
|Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan – Code BSI-DIV005
|Menjangan Island – Code BSI-DIV006
All prices inclusions: round trip transfer, insurance, lunch as well as Dive Instructor
BALI DIVING TOURS FOR CERTIFICATE DIVERS
For anybody who has a certificate, it is now the change for you to explore your diving experience through Bali Diving Tours. You will enjoy your diving with us through our fun diving tours. We also provide you with a professional and experienced dive instructor. Join the fun Bali diving tours during your holiday with the following venues.
|Bali Dive Spots (1-time dive)
|Nusa Dua Dive – Code BSI-DIV007
|Bali Dive Spots (2-time dives)
|Nusa Dua Dive – Code BSI-DIV008
|Amed or Tulamben – Code BSI-DIV009
|Padang Bai – Code BSI-DIV010
|Nusa Penida / Nusa Lembongan – Code BSI-DIV011
|Menjangan Island – Code BSI-DIV012
All prices inclusions: return transfer, lunch, insurance as well as Dive Instructor
BALI DIVE COURSES
Beside of Bali Diving Tours, we are also providing Bali PADI Diving Course that will take you to experience under the blue sea water and theoretical diving with the professional dive instructor. It has set a proper program for the beginner to dive in Bali and get the PADI International Diving Certificate. The courses are PADI Scuba Diving Course, Referral Course, Open Water Diving Course and Advance Diving Course.
BALI DIVING TOURS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above Bali Diving Tours are valid until 31 March 2020.
- Additional of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- Free pick up transfers are covering the following hotel area include Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only.
- All rate quoted on Bali Diving Tours are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore
Cancellation and No Show Policy
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically when the cancellation is made within :
- 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged.
- 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet and furthermore