Discover Wild Dolphins at the Sea
Bali Dolphin Watching Tours are the exciting tour to see the group of dolphins wildly living in the sea. These Tours is the part of Bali Marine Water Sports departs from Tanjung Benoa Beach to explore the ocean as well as discover wild dolphins. Furthermore, we will discover the beautiful movement of dolphins in the wild habitat in the Indian Ocean. Moreover, the tour will bring you to the impressive experience to see the group of dolphins free swimming and jumping in the ocean. The tour is full of fun with a professional guide and experienced boat captain who always accompany your trip with their friendly services. In addition, this is the favourite activities of Bali Water Sports Activities that will take you to the fantastic tour experiences.
Bali Dolphin Watching Tours to See Dolphins in the Sea
Bali Star Island is proud to offer Bali Dolphin Watching Tours to take you to see the group of dolphins free living in the sea. The best time of tour is during the feeding time in particular of morning time.
Bali Dolphin Watching
(Code: BSI-MAR007) Special PRICE
IDR 1,323,000 net/person
- Duration: 3 hours
- Minimum booking for 2 people
Bali Dolphin Watching Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- 3 hours of Bali dolphin watching tours
- Private boat rental including boat captain and gasoline
- Safety Equipment
- Professional guide
- Short safety briefing
- Medical insurance
- Free using locker
Bali Dolphin Watching Tours About
We start Bali Dolphin Watching Tours are from pick you up at your hotel lobby by the Marine Water Sports staff and drop to you to the counter in Tanjung Benoa. After safety briefing and registration, we start Bali Dolphin Watching Tours to use; a private boat to explore the Indian Ocean and go direct to dolphin spots. You will see the beautiful group of dolphins with wild movement in the blue seawater. Afterwards, we will back to Marine Sport Center for having light lunch at the restaurant. Meanwhile, we will offer you the opportunity to enjoy other marine water sport activities with additional cost on spot.
Pick up time: 06.30 am
Pick up service are: Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur only
What to Bring during Bali Dolphin Watching Tours?
- Change clothes
- Wet suite
- Money for drink
Bali Dolphin Watching Tours – Terms and Conditions
- This Bali Dolphin Watching Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rate quoted on Bali Dolphin Watching Tours are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet and furthermore