Bali Farm Tour Offers Unique Tourist Activities
Bali Farm Tour is a unique tour by participating in farming activities and visiting other interesting tourist attractions in Bali. This tour is an unusual tour different than other public tours. Furthermore, we have designed this tour exclusively to invite tourists to participate in farming activities directly. So, you will have a different experience during your vacation on this island of the gods. This tour is part of the unique tours in Bali that will provide an opportunity for you to experience farming activities in a remote village. And also, we will invite you to plough the fields, plant rice as well as walk through the green fields. You will be able to see the activities of Balinese living in the village with their daily lifestyle. Also, you can explore interesting places in Tabanan district such as the Subak museum and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
Live Time Bali Farm Tour
( Code: BSI-UQ001 ) Special Prices
Adult: IDR 1,147,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 742,000 net/child (4 – 9 years)
Infant : IDR 337K net/infant (0 – 3 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,485,000 net/person
Bali Farm Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Bali Farm Tour experience includes ploughing and rice planting/harvesting as well as village tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
What is Bali Farm Tour About?
We have designed this Bali Farm Tour perfectly and run every day. It will take around 10 hours as well as we have arranged it in an interesting tour package. In addition, we offer this tour at a reasonable and affordable price. Where all the benefits in this tour are included in one price package so you can save more. Furthermore, we start this Bali Farm Tour since your pick-up at a hotel or other designated place. Then, we will take part in farming activities and sightseeing to other famous tourist attractions. Your tour will end when we take you back to the hotel. Meanwhile, we provide a friendly and experienced guide to guide you during this tour. In addition, our experienced driver will take you to the right place. This is truly a unique tourist activities where the people should try.
Bali Unique Tours and Places of Interest to Visit during Bali Farm Tour
This is a museum located in the city of Tabanan collecting ancient agricultural tools. The museum was founded aimed at preserving Balinese culture and providing information to a new generation of agriculture in the Bali region. Also, we can find out more about the well-known Subak organization through a visit to this museum. Meanwhile, this museum collects various kinds of agricultural tools including households that have been difficult for us to find in Bali today. Here is another, Subak is a social organization of Balinese people who regulate irrigation systems for rice fields in Bali. Thus, UNESCO has established this organization as a world heritage. So, this Subak museum is very feasible for us to visit on the Bali Farm Tour.
BALI FARM ACTIVITIES
This activity will invite you to do farming activities directly. First, we will visit an elementary school and see student activities at the school. But this activity is available when the school season. Next, we explore the homes of villagers in the village and see first hand their daily activities. In general, the activities of the Balinese people that we can meet in this tour include making offerings, cockfighting, raising pigs, peeling coconut fibres, making woven from coconut leaves etc. After that, we will take part in farming activities in the fields such as ploughing and planting rice. And also, we will go to the chocolate plantation and enjoy fresh young coconut water. This farming activity will end in a traditional building with Balinese homemade pastry.
It is a beautiful rice terrace situated in the tranquillity of Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan regency as well as set on the slope of Batukaru Mount. The location in the plateau area with cool temperatures surround it and a breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the slop of mountain until the seashore. Moreover, we go for short trekking through the rice paddy with a fresh atmosphere to refresh your mind from your daily business and discover the beautiful rice field and irrigation system executed by a local farmer. When the harvesting season, you can discover the local farmer to harvest the rice from the rice field directly. This site is a perfect idea for the activities on Bali Unique Tours.
Bali Unique Tours – Bali Farm Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.15 Visit Subak Museum
- 10.30 Visit Tunjuk Village
- 10.35 Village Tour and Farm Activities
- 12.00 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.45 Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 14.00 Enjoy short rice paddy trekking when arriving at Jatiluwih
- 15.00 Enjoy afternoon tea
- 16.00 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI FARM TOUR?
- Short pants
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 6 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet