Mason Rafting Cycling Package, the most Popular Bali Adventure Packages
Mason Rafting Cycling Package by Mason Adventures is an exciting adventure package combining two adventure activities includes cycling adventure as well as rafting at Ayung River. Furthermore, it is the most popular Bali Adventure Packages to bring you into the fantastic experiences on both challenging adventures within a day. It is ideally for you who love the adventure activities during your vacation in Bali Island. Both of these adventures will take you into a truly memorable experience and all operated by Bali Adventure Tours. Your adventure will run with Batur Trails Cycling in the morning and finish at Mason Elephant Safari Park. You will enjoy your lunch at the restaurant before continue for rafting. Meanwhile, you will enjoy the rafting adventure to explore beautiful river stretch 8 km within 2 hours. There is no doubt to contact our team to book the space and get the confirmation soon.
Mason Rafting Cycling Package About – Bali Adventure Tours
Both of these adventure activities will run through Mason Adventures, a leading adventure company in Bali Island. Please find more detail about Mason Cycling Rafting Package Itinerary HERE.
Morning – Mason Cycling Adventure
Firstly, the staff from Mason Adventures will pick you up at your hotel for a cycling adventure in the morning. They will transfer you to Kintamani is a cycling start point. When arriving at Kintamani, you will discover the amazing panorama of Batur Volcano and Lake. Afterwards, you will enjoy the sensational of cycling down through the trail and pass the bamboo forest, Balinese village and finish at Mason Elephant Safari Park at Taro. You will enjoy your lunch at the restaurant whilst enjoying the beautiful park ambience. And then, the staff will transfer you directly to the rafting start point.
Afternoon – Mason Rafting Adventure
After registration and use the safety equipment, then the rafting instructor will lead you for a safety briefing. Afterwards, you will step down to the river valley through the path with pure nature surrounding it. Furthermore, you will enjoy Mason Rafting Adventure with fantastic sensational through the beautiful Ayung River with 3 rapid levels. Meanwhile, the professional and experienced river guide will always lead your trip until finish point safely. Shower facilities are available to change your clothes. Finally, the staff will transfer you back to your hotel to terminate this Bali Rafting Cycling Package.
Mason Adventure Cycling and Rafting
Code: RAF-CY002 – Special RATE
(Valid for minimum 2 people booking)
Adult IDR 1,552,000 ONLY
(13 – 65 years old )
Child IDR 1,066,000 net per child
(10 – 12 years old )
Mason Rafting Cycling Package Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Mineral water during activities
- Safety and well-maintained equipment
- Cycling: bicycle, helmet as well as glove
- Rafting: rubber boat, paddle, helmet,
- Professional cycling and river guide
- Free Entrance to the Elephant Safari Park
- US$ 100,000 insurance coverage
- Round trip hotel transfer covering the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud only. Outside of these areas will be subject to an additional fee.
PICK UP SERVICES
|Tanjung Benoa area|
Nusa Dua area
|07:00 – 07:30 am|
|Kuta / Tuban area|
Legian / Seminyak area
|07:30 – 08:00 am|
|Ubud area||08:30 – 09:00 am|
Mason Rafting Cycling Package – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 5 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date.
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 2 days up to now show.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet