Bali Rafting Seawalker Package to Enjoy Best Bali Water Adventures within a Day
Bali Rafting Seawalker Package is one of the fantastic Bali adventure packages combining rafting adventure at Telaga Waja River as well as Seawalker. This Bali Rafting Seawalker Package is perfectly design to bring you to experience two exciting water adventures within a day. Furthermore, your rafting adventure will be in Telaga Waja River, east part of Bali through Bali International Rafting. Meanwhile, the Seawalker will run in Sanur Beach through Club Aqua. Through this Bali Rafting Seawalker Package, then you will enjoy water rafting passing through 16 km beautiful river. Moreover, the great challenge to slide down water damp at the end of rafting will complete your rafting experience in Bali. Afterward, we will extend this Bali Rafting Seawalker Package to enjoy diving through Seawalker to discover the beautiful underwater life. Therefore, this package is a perfect choice of activity during your vacation in Bali Island.
Bali Rafting Seawalker Package
Adult : IDR 1,458,000 net/person
Child : IDR 1,283,000 net/child
* Children: 9 – 11 years old
Bali Rafting Seawalker Package Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge.
- Round trip hotel transfer for the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak as well as Sanur only.
- Buffet lunch.
- 30 minutes dive.
- Hotel Support by professional sea walker instruction.
- Safety instruction and equipment.
- 16 km rafting adventure.
- Professional river guide.
- Using of towels, locker, shower as well as changing room.
- USD 100.000 medical insurance cover.
Bali Rafting Seawalker Package About
Firstly, we start our Bali Rafting Seawalker Package from picking you up at your hotel lobby and drop to Seawalker Counter or Rafting Start Point (depending on the seawater condition). Once arriving at rafting start point, we lead for registration and using safety equipment. Furthermore, rafting is begun to explore the beautiful Telaga Waja River stretch 16 km with stunning view of rice paddy and pure nature as well as expanding the slide down on 4 meter dam. After having lunch at the end of rafting, then we continue to go to Sanur Beach to enjoy Seawalker. In addition, you will enjoy dive adventure using free flow air pressure helmet to discover beautiful underwater life within 30 minutes. Afterward, we back to hotel to terminate this Bali Rafting Seawalker Package.
Pick up Time for Bali Rafting Seawalker Package
|HOTEL AREA||MORNING TRIP|
|Tanah Lot area|
Tanjung Benoa area
|07:30 – 07:45 am|
|Nusa Dua area|
|07:45 – 08:00 am|
|Kuta / Tuban area||08:15 – 08:30 am|
|Legian / Seminyak area||08:30 – 08:45 am|
|Sanur area||08:45 – 09:00 am|
|Ubud area||09:15 – 09:30 am|
Bali Rafting Seawalker Package – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates of Bali Rafting Seawalker Package are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- The free hotel transfers are valid for the certain hotel location. Meanwhile, there is an additional charge for pick up transfer fee if the hotel located in Ubud, Tanah Lot or outside the above hotel area and the cost will be advised upon confirmation is made.
- All rates quoted on Bali Rafting Seawalker Package are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis and furthermore.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, then 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, then a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made and furthermore.