Bali Traditional Cooking Lesson is an exciting activity to learn how to cook Balinese cuisine. Our Balinese Cooking Lesson will take you to an exclusive experience from determining the local ingredient until plating the food. Meanwhile, the professional chef will lead you how to cook on this Bali Cooking Lesson. As a result, you will have 3 courses on this Balinese Cooking Lesson from appetizer, main course until dessert. And also, we can offer other cuisines for cooking lesson with additional cost such as European, Asian and Indonesian. Therefore, Bali Cooking Lesson is one of the popular tourist activities that you must join during your vacation in Bali.
Cruise Liners – Traditional Cooking Lesson (Code: BSI-SE008) Price
IDR 875,000 net/person – minimum 2 people
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Process of cooking (appetizer, main course and dessert)
- A part of chef uniform (kitchen hat and apron)
- Kitchenware rental
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bali Traditional Cooking Lesson Certificate
- Port Fee and furthermore
Itinerary of Balinese Traditional Cooking Lesson, as a result below:
Morning Cooking Lesson
- 08.30 – pick up at Benoa Port
- 09.30 – Arrive at cooking lesson venue
- 09.45 – safety briefing and ingredient presentation
- 10.15 – start to cook the appetizer
- 10.45 – cooking the main course
- 11.30 – cooking the dessert
- 12.00 – plating food presentation
- 12.30 – lunch
- 13.30 – back to Benoa Port
- 14.30 – arrive at Benoa Port and furthermore
Afternoon Cooking Lesson
- 14.00 – Pick up at Benoa Port
- 15.00 – Arrive at Balinese Cooking Lesson Venue
- 15.30 – safety briefing and ingredient presentation
- 15.45 – start to cook the appetizer
- 16.15 – cooking the main course
- 17.00 – cooking the dessert
- 17.30 – plating food presentation
- 18.00 – lunch
- 19.00 – back to Benoa Port
- 19.30 – arrive at Benoa Port and furthermore
Terms and Conditions of Bali Traditional Cooking Lesson
- The above Balinese cooking lesson rate is in Indonesian Rupiah Currency and valid until 31 March 2020
- We require minimum 2 people of each booking. Otherwise, we will apply the additional charge.
- We can assign our Balinese Cooking Lesson in the morning or afternoon to meet your requirement.
- Other cooking classes are available with additional cost and must be booked in advance.
- We require the advance booking and payment to book as well as lock the space. Otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Traditional market visit on the itinerary is subject to change according to the local market condition, timing as well as cooking class venue and furthermore.
Cancellation Policy Bali Traditional Cooking Lesson
The cancellation fee for booking cancellation of Bali Cooking Class will be applied as follows:
- 5 days before the cooking class date, we have the right to charge 50% from the total invoice.
- 3 Days before the cooking class date, we have the right to charge 100% from the total invoice.
- The above cancellation policy is valid for individual booking only. Meanwhile, for group booking will be determined on the booking confirmation and furthermore.