Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour – Bali Unique Tours with Unusual Tourist Activities
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour is one of the exciting Bali Unique Tours designed to explore Ubud Village and a great experience for you to see the locals create variety of souvenirs as an export commodity or selling product for tourists. Moreover, this tour will explore Ubud Area as a popular place for selling local souvenirs and also you will see the process of creating unique things such as wood carving, batik textile, jewellery, painting, silversmith and traditional spa products in detail. We have run this tour since 1998 with 100% meet guest satisfaction and safety. Our commitment is giving the best quality services and clear information for all our customers to keep a satisfactory level on every trip we run.
Bali Handicraft Tour
(Code: BSI – UQ004) Special Prices
Adult: IDR 675,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337,000 net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,012,000 net/person
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Photo Gallery of Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour – Places to Visit
Our Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour will take within 8 hours (09.00 – 17.00) and also we can arrange it with your preferable time according to certain conditions. Firstly, the tour is starting by picking you up at your hotel lobby, after that, we will visit some villages and in the end, we return to the hotel to close this exciting experience. Further, this trip will encourage you to explore Ubud Area as a famous art village in Bali Island and also a place where the world-class painter gets their inspirations. In addition, our professional tour guide will bring you to the batik industry and see the process of making a batik textile. Batik is both an art and a craft, which is becoming more popular and well known in the West as a wonderfully creative medium.
Afterwards, we continue the trip to look at the process of making a beautiful handicraft from silver and also find out beautiful wood carving for indoor or outdoor decorations. Next, we will stop by in a village where most of the Balinese create an enchanting painting with multifarious style and their collection is related to Balinese nuance. Besides, we will take you to discover traditional spa products where most of the spa companies use it. In addition, we will serve your lunch at local restaurants with tropical atmosphere surround it. Above all, there are many choices of land tours in Bali. However, we recommend you to experience our Bali Souvenir Hunting Tour and see another side of famed Island of the God, Bali.
What is Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour About?
This tour is perfectly designed for those of you who interested to find authentic souvenirs such as home decor, gallery, and workshop. Moreover, you will discover how to create the souvenirs that most of the souvenir shops sell it. In addition, it is a flexible tour arrangement to accommodate your needs to find the souvenir that you are looking for. Therefore, we require the advance booking for Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour to arrange it properly.
BALI SOUVENIR SOURCES HUNTING TOUR ITINERARY
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.15 Visit Souvenir Source 1
- 11.00 Visit Souvenir Source 2
- 12.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.30 Visit Souvenir Source 3
- 15.00 Visit Souvenir Source 4
- 16.00 Back to hotel
- 17.30 Arriving at your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BALI SOUVENIR SOURCES HUNTING TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- All rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 3 – 12 years while the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bali Souvenir Sources Hunting Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet