Explore Borobudur and Prambanan Temple – Bali Yogyakarta Relax Tour
Tour Code: YOG-03
Bali Yogyakarta Relax Tour is one of the fantastic Yogyakarta Tour Packages. Meanwhile, this tour will take you to experience sightseeing within 2 days/ 1 night to see directly the Javanese culture with their heritage sites. During the tour, we will visit Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple and other places of interest in Yogyakarta. Moreover, we will also discover Yogyakarta City and the surrounding area with its people living in their daily social lifestyle. Also, we will visit local people to create handicrafts for tourists such as silver, batik, and other souvenirs. Hence, it is an overland tour depart from Bali to give the wide opportunities to know the cultures of the Java people. Meanwhile, the ancient Java dance performance of the Ramayana Ballet also can be seen directly after enjoying a delicious dinner in a local restaurant. Furthermore, we combine this tour with the comfortable hotels in Yogyakarta for an overnight stay.
1 Night / 2 Days of BALI YOGYAKARTA RELAX TOUR ( Code: YOG-03 )
|Choice of Hotel||Minimum 2 people booking||Single Traveler||
High Season Surcharge
(10 June – 23 June 2018 &
23 Dec 18 – 05 Jan 19)
Price Inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Return airport transfer in Bali and Yogyakarta packages
- Round Trip Bali – Yogyakarta – Bali Flight Ticket (DPS – YOG – DPS)
- Fuel Surcharge for flight ticket
- 2 x lunch at Yogyakarta
- 1 x Dinner
- Ramayana Ballet
- Yogyakarta relax Tour based to the itinerary
- Becak riding
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese). Meanwhile, other language speaking guide available with an additional charge and will inform upon confirmation
- Entrance fee at Tourist places at Yogyakarta
- 1 Night Accommodation in Yogyakarta (as choices hotel)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 1 bottle mineral water daily during the tour and furthermore
What the tour is about?
DAY 01 BALI TO YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN (L, D)
In the morning time, our guide will pick you up and drop to Bali Airport according to your flight schedule. Fly to Yogyakarta and upon arriving there, meet and greet by our tour guide and start the tour in the historical city. First of all, we will explore the biggest Hindu Temple in Java Island with a huge temple building called Prambanan. Another, we continue to visit Sultan Royal Palace and Water Castle (Taman Sari). Take a break while having lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit Ngasem Bird Market, Batik Home Industry and Silverware at Kotagede. Hence, we drop you to your hotel for check-in. And in the late afternoon, you will enjoy riding Yogyakarta traditional transportation, BECAK. They will drop you to Purawisata for Dinner and watching the Ramayana Ballet. Back to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 02 BOROBUDUR – MERAPI VOLCANO BACK TO BALI (B, L)
Today is a wonderful day where we will visit the biggest Buddhist Temple in Asia. Having breakfast at your hotel and then we start the trip. We will explore the amazing Borobudur by climbing up from the lowest level. In addition, you will discover the old story of Buddha describing the temple relief. Our guide will explain you this story until reaching the top level of the temple. Afterwards, we will visit Pawon and Mendut Temple. Take a break while having lunch at a local restaurant before continuing your trips. Visit Kaliurang, the slope of Merapi Mount and Kaliadem area to see the Merapi Volcano from the closest distance. In the afternoon, we will transfer you to Yogyakarta Airport and fly to Bali. Once arriving in Bali, you meet our guide to drop you to your hotel to terminate the tour program.
Itinerary of Yogyakarta Tour Packages
DAY 01 BALI TO YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN
- 04.30 Pick up at hotel in Bali and drop to airport
in at Domestic Airport
- 06.10 Fly to Yogyakarta
- 07.10 Arrive in Yogyakarta (Yogyakarta time)
- 07.10 – 07.45 Meet with the guide
- 07.45 – 08.15 Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 08.15 – 09.30 Visit Prambanan Temple
- 09.30 – 10.15 Drive to Sultan Royal Palace
- 10.15 – 12.30 Visit Sultan Royal Palace
- 12.30 – 13.30 Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.30 – 14.30 Visit Water Castle (Taman Sari)
- 14.30 – 15.30 Visit Ngasem Bird Market
- 15.30 – 16.30 Visit Silverware at Kotagede
- 16.30 – 17.30 Visit batik Home Industry
- 17.30 – 18.00 Check-in at your hotel
- 18.15 – 19.00 Riding traditional transportation of BECAK to Purawisata
- 19.00 – 20.00 Having dinner at a local restaurant
- 20.00 – 21.00 Enjoy the Ramayana Ballet
- 21.00 – 21.30 back to your hotel for an overnight stay and furthermore
DAY 02 BOROBUDUR – BACK TO BALI
- 07.00 – 08.00 Breakfast at Hotel
- 08.00 – 08.30 Check out /Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 Start for Borobudur trip
- 10.00 – 11.30 Visit Borobudur Temple
- 11.30 – 12.30 Visit Pawon and Mendut Temple
- 12.30 – 13.30 Lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.30 – 14.45 Drive to Kaliurang
- 14.45 – 16.00 Visit Kaliadem to see Merapi Volcano
- 16.00 – 17.30 Drive to Yogyakarta Airport
- 19.15 Fly to Bali
- 21.30 Arrive at Denpasar Airport
- 22.00 – 23.00 Drop to your hotel to terminate the program and furthermore
NOTE: The above time tables on the itinerary are subject to change according to flight schedule and hotel
What to Bring: Sunglasses, Hat, Camera, Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, money and furthermore
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to a higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- The High Season Surcharge per person will be charged during the High/Peak Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year)
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability basis.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases and furthermore
- After the flight ticket is issued until 7 days before the flight departure, 75% of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee
- 6 days up to no show, a full (100%) of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet and furthermore
Bali and Yogyakarta Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
- Bali to Borobudur tour and furthermore
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo, and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo, and Kalibaru Tours