Besakih Temple Tour – Visit Bali Mother Temple
Besakih Temple Tour is a fun tour to visit the biggest complex temple where everyone wants to visit Bali mother temple in the day. We have designed this tour perfectly to explore the famous tourist attractions in the eastern part of the island. Furthermore, this tour will invite you for an exciting day trip and visit interesting places. Also, this tour is an exclusive tour using a private car so you will feel more comfortable. And even, you will always be accompanied by experienced tour guides and explain the places visited comprehensively. Likewise, our friendly and experienced driver will make your journey smooth and safe. Meanwhile, this tour will be complemented by gourmet lunches in a restaurant with beautiful surroundings.
Besakih Temple Tour Visit Bali Mother Temple
Our Besakih Temple Tour is a tour that will explore tourist attractions in the eastern part of Bali. This 8-9 hour tour will take you to visit the largest temple complex called Pura Besakih. And also, this temple is better known as Bali Mother Temple. Because this temple is a place to worship the ancestors of Balinese people besides God. In addition, this fun tour will visit interesting places as below.
Besakih Temple Tour
( Code: BSI-F003 ) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 661,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1, 012,000 net/person
Besakih Temple Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
Photo Gallery of Besakih Temple Tour
The Places of Interest to Visit during Besakih Temple Tour
This is the first place we will visit in Besakih Temple Tour. This place is a relic of the kingdom of Klungkung which was used as a place for justice for subordinate kings who violated the rules of the era. Furthermore, you will find beautiful Balinese-style buildings with Kamasan-style paintings on the building’s ceiling. Besides that, the building in this place is fully decorated with Balinese ornaments and a building built on a fish pond. Meanwhile, neatly planted tropical gardens add to the fresh atmosphere in this place. So, this place is very worth visiting and will give you many stories about the whereabouts of kings in this area.
Bukit Jambul is a place on a hill with magnificent views around it in the eastern part of the island of Bali. In connection with that, the name of this place comes from two words, namely Bukit and Jambul. Where Bukit means hill and while Jambul means topknot. This is because in this place there is a hill whose peak is a large banyan tree that looks like a crest. On the other hand, this place offers beautiful views with a rice terrace and green coconut trees that stretch to the edge of the ocean. Meanwhile, fresh and cold air covers this place which is often used as a stopping point for tourists who join the Besakih Temple Tour.
BESAKIH TEMPLE – BALI MOTHER TEMPLES
This temple is the largest temple on the island of Bali as the mother temple. This is the largest temple complex erected at the foot of Mount Agung with stunning scenery around it. Furthermore, we can find many temple buildings in this complex. This is because this temple is a place to worship ancestors besides God. So, many of us encounter temple buildings based on lineages/clans. However, the main building here is in the middle with many stairs. Meanwhile, spiritual activities by Hindus in Bali will be very easy to find at this location. So, this will give you a different experience in your vacation on the island of the gods.
BESAKIH TEMPLE TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Gold and Silverwork
- 10.15 – Visit Wood Carving Artwork
- 11.45 – Visit Kerta Gosa
- 12.30 – Visit Bukit Jambul
- 12.45 – Lunch at local restaurant in Bukit Jambul
- 14.30 – Visit Besakih Temple
- 15.30 – Back to hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BESAKIH TEMPLE TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Besakih Temple Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Besakih Temple Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Besakih Temple Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, as a result below:
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, as a result below:
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore