Bali Water Express Offers Bali – Lombok – Gili Fast Boat Transports
Blue Water Express is a 100% foreign investment enterprise specializing in high-speed boat transport to cater your requirements of boat transfer from Bali to Lombok or Bali to Gili Island vice versa. Furthermore, it is a pioneer fast boat company in Bali with reputable of best quality services. Hence, it is the longest-running operator in this field. It has been well established in 2005, Bali Water Express supported by professional and experienced staff to ensure your trip comfortable and enjoyable. It will take you to explore Bali Straits and depart from the famous ports. You may book a one-way ticket or otherwise two ways or return ticket at your convenience time. Also, Bali Star Island offers very competitive prices that will treat you’re equal with the same benefits as other way booking systems. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team to get the ticket soon.
Route of Bali Water Express Fast Boat
The normal route for this fast boat is Serangan – Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kodek – Gili Air – Serangan. Therefore, the boat will depart from Serangan Island and depart to Padang Bai Port. There are 2 options where you can start your trip from Bali such as Serangan Island and Padang Bai Port. Meanwhile, you can start from 3 islands in Lombok to go to Bali such as Gili Trawangan, Teluk Kodek and Gili Air.
Express Boat to Gili Island at Blue Water Express
( Code: BSI-EB001 ) Special PRICES
|Trips||Adult||Children (3 – 12 years)|
|One Way||US$ 53||US$ 42|
|Return||US$ 105||US$ 83|
- Depart from : Serangan/Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Teluk Kodek
- Return from : Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Teluk Kodek to Serangan/Padang Bai
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer for the following area based on port departure:
- Serangan : Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu ONLY.
- Padang Bai: Ubud, Padang Bai area, Candidasa and Sidemen.
- Morning tea/coffee prior departure in Serangan port
- Free flow sealed mineral water and sweet on board
- Medical insurance and furthermore
Blue Water Express – Bali, Lombok and Gili Island Route Map
|Hotel Area||Pick up Time||Remark|
|Kuta, Legian and Seminyak||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE|
|Sanur||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE|
|Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa and Sawangan||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE for departure only|
|Ubud Center||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE|
|Candidasa||09.30 am – 10.00 am||FREE for departure only|
|Sidemen||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE for departure only|
|Padang Bai||06.30 am – 07.00 am||FREE for departure only|
Validity: 01 January – 31 May and 01 November – 31 December
|Route||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Serangan – Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kodek – Gili Air||08.00 am||10.30 – 11.00 am|
|Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kodek – Gili Air||09.15 am||10.30 – 11.00 am|
|Gili Air – Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai – Serangan||11.15 am||13.30 pm (PB) / 14.00 (SR)|
|Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai – Serangan||11.30 am||13.30 pm (PB) / 14.00 (SR)|
|Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai – Serangan||11.45 am||13.30 pm (PB) / 14.00 (SR)|
01 June – 31 October
|Route for SERANGAN||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Serangan – Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kodek – Gili Air||08.00 am||10.30 – 11.00 am|
|Gili Air – Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Serangan||11.15 am||14.00 pm|
|Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Serangan||11.30 am||14.00 pm|
|Gili Trawangan – Serangan||11.45 am||14.00 pm|
|Route for PADANG BAI||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Padang Bai – Gili Trawangan – Teluk Kodek – Gili Air||12.15 pm||13.30 pm – 14.00|
|Gili Air – Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai||14.15 pm||16.30 pm|
|Teluk Kodek – Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai||14.30 pm||16.30 pm|
|Gili Trawangan – Padang Bai||15.00 pm||16.30 pm|
Bluewater Express is well featured by several boats with boat specifications to accommodate the passengers from Bali to Gili Islands or Lombok vice versa. The boats are well designed with elegant interior, comfort and impressive design. The boats are ideal for tourists who want to get boat transports to Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Lombok Island. The engine with high speed can run between 25 – 30 not will make your trips faster than others. BlueWater Express is proud to give more details of vessel specification for your further references when booking the boat transfers.
Blue Water Express VII
The pride of their fleet is the impressive Blue Water Express VII since July 2014 and proved extremely popular ever since. This vessel is featuring with soft seating and running with all routes from Bali to Gili Islands as well as Lombok Island. The vessel is coming with special design to handle the water between Bali and Lombok.
- Length : 17 meters
- Beam : 4 meters
- Top Speed : 35 knot
- Cruising Speed : 25 – 30 knot
- Engine: 6 x 250 HP Honda (Total 1,500 HP)
- Maximum Passengers: 60 people
- Crew : 5 people and furthermore
Blue Water Express Features
- The longest running fast boat service by initiating operation to Gili Island since 2005.
- Two daily departures (June – October) direct to Gili – Island.
- Both route are also drop at Gili Air and Lombok.
- It has 1,500 horsepower with 60 seats. The 6 engine Blue Water Express VII is the largest and most powerful boat operating direct from south Bali to Gili Island either Lombok. Meanwhile, 5 engine with 50 seats of Blue Water Express V serve Padang Bai.
- It provides free pick up and drop off services to all major tourist destinations in south part of Bali using comfortable air-conditioning vehicles. Therefore, please find the pick up time services above and furthermore
Terms and Conditions
- The above Blue Water Express rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- This trip is not suitable for:
- Pregnant women
- People with heart or back problems or other physical impediments
- Blue Water Express not recommend for Infants (children under 3 years old) since no insurance cover them. However, if their parents insist, they need to complete a Disclaimer Statement releasing PT. BlueWater Safaris and all its officers and/or employees, including Agent, from any liability and any further legal action by any party, prior to the trip commencement
- Connecting Flights: Blue Water Express is a point to point carrier and also not take responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Re-Scheduling Trip: Re-scheduling is subject to seat availability and the client must reconfirm within 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season (July 1st – 31st August).
- Baggage Allowance: Blue Water Express will allow each passenger to take 2 pieces of luggage for free of charge with not exceeding a total weight of 25 kg. Otherwise, the extra charge will be applied or you may store at Blue Water Express office in Bali.
- On 31 December : NEW YEARS EVE due to very heavy traffic and police road blocks, drop off transfer is provided until Dewa Ruci Monument (Mall Bali Galeria) to all guests staying in KUTA, LEGIAN, SEMINYAK, KEROBOKAN area. Other areas will be covered as normal.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases and furthermore
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- Low Season : 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days up to now show
- High Season : 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 10 days up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet