Denpasar City Tour – Bali Half Day Tours to Visit Capital City of Bali
Denpasar City Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tours to visit Denpasar town with its historical sites and local society activities. We will bring you to unique places such as Bali Traditional Market, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. Also, this tour will take around 4 – 5 hours. Our tour guide offers you our best service to lead you to the right place with a comfortable car transfer to complete your trips are more enjoyable. Wanna visit the capital city of Bali on a group? We could arrange a big van to accommodate all your members.
Denpasar City Tour
( Code: BSI-H004) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 526,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 877,000 net/person
inclusion on visit Bali capital city tour
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
The Places of Interest to Visit during Denpasar City Tour
At the traditional market, you will see how the transaction works between the buyers and the vendors with multifarious goods according to their daily needs like kitchen equipment, Hindus ritual equipment, fruits until the traditional clothes. Here, you will also see the unique things especially when Balinese women carrying the groceries on their heads with a big basket which is extremely heavy. This market is one of the historical sites in Denpasar because the king of Puri Denpasar in that time uses this market as a place to gathering the people around Denpasar and give information to them.
Jagatnata Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Denpasar town which visited by Hindus on a certain day like the full moon and eclipse moon. From the entrance gate until inside of the temple area, you will see the Balinese ornament full of meaning. Furthermore, you will find the main temple with a high storey in the central area encircled by a fish pond and frangipani trees. Even though this temple located close to the road, the atmosphere is still peaceful.
When you’re going to Denpasar don’t forget to visit the Bali Museum. It is just next door to Jaganata Temple. Here, you will find ancient monuments of prehistory with significant historical value that makes it a special place to visit. In addition, this place usually used by a wedding couple to make pre-wedding photoshoot. Nevertheless, we will offer you to visit the Bali Art Center in case the Bali Museum is closed.
Bajra Sandhi Monument is an icon standing in the heart of Denpasar town. This monument is your last place to go on this trip and as a symbol of Balinese struggles to get independence during the Dutch Colonial era. The purpose to build Bajra Sandhi is monumentalizing the soul and spirit of Balinese, observe the history, and preserve the culture to the next generation. Moreover, you will find a museum inside of the monument and this monument surrounded by trees and
BALI HALF DAY TOURS ITINERARY
- 07:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 08.30 – Visit Denpasar Traditional Market
- 09.00 – Visit Jagatnata Temple
- 09.30 – Visit Museum/Art Center
- 10.30 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 11.00 – Back to hotel
- 12.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING DENPASAR CITY TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Denpasar City Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- We require the minimum booking is 2 adults. However, we also serve a single traveller with an additional charge.
- Children aged included from 2 – 12 years.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
Bali Half-day tours cancellation policy
We will charge the cancellation fee when you have made the cancellation within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet