Denpasar City Tours Integrating from Bali Shore Excursions Taking Half Day Tour to Visit Capital City
Denpasar City Tours are part of Bali Shore Excursions famous with Bali Half Day Tour to visit the capital city of Bali. Furthermore, it is an exciting activity to explore the capital city of Bali Province and discover the daily social activities of local urban who living in this city. It is a half-day trip to visit Denpasar City as a centre of Bali’s economic as well as social cultures in Bali Island. Meanwhile, our Denpasar City Tours are the exciting Bali Shore Excursions perfectly designed for the passenger of Cruise Line docked at Benoa Port or Padang Bai to visit several places of interest in the city. We design our Denpasar City Tours comfortably using our full air-conditioning vehicle. Meanwhile, our professional tour guide will lead you during sightseeing.
In addition, our Denpasar City Tours are also ideal for cruise line passengers who want to explore the capital city of Bali. We will encourage them to visit the places of interest in Denpasar City as well as visit the traditional market. Each guest will have the experience to see the daily life of urban in Denpasar, especially in the market. Moreover, visit the beautiful places along the trip. This Denpasar City Tour is one of the favourite tours on Bali Shore Excursion Program that we start from the port and return back to the port again after the tour finish. We have run this tour since 1998 with 100% guest satisfactory level and safety record. Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to join our Denpasar City Tours to get the excursion experience during your ship docking in Bali.
Cruise Liners – Denpasar City Tour
( Code: BSI-SE005) Special PRICES
Adult IDR 540,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 337,000net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR877,000 net/person
Denpasar City Tours – Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Denpasar City Tours Experience
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
Denpasar City Tours About
These Bali Shore Excursions valid for the passenger of cruise line only meanwhile for another customer who staying at the hotel, then you can select our Bali Tours arrangement. Furthermore, Denpasar City Tours for Cruise Line Passenger are started from picking you up at Benoa Port or Padang Bai Port. This tour will take you only half-day trip to visit several places of interest such as Jagatnatha Temple, Badung Traditional Market, Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument. In addition, when the museum is not opened on the day of the visit, then it will be changed with the Bali Art Center.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions and Cruise Line Tourist Activities?
In order to avoid any confusion to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
Places of Interest to Visit during Denpasar City Tours
Denpasar Traditional Market is a centre of town’s economics in Gajah Mada Street, the main road as a shopping centre of Bali. This traditional market is apposite to the village temple that is one of the three biggest temples in Denpasar. It initially does not as big as like now because have changed experiences and modification which is adapting to the requirement and town growth. Denpasar Market or Badung Traditional Market is a unique thing to visit. Because you can find local people purchasing their daily needs with bargain trading system. In addition, it is a perfect place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions, in particular, Denpasar City Tours.
Jagatnatha Temple Denpasar is another good place to visit during Denpasar City Tours. Furthermore, it is a Hindu Temple in the centre of Denpasar town. The location is precisely in Major Wisnu street eastside field of Puputan Badung. This temple is categorized as Kahyangan Temple as well as become an altar to the god for Hindu people. Meanwhile, the location of Jaganatha Temple is strategically in the heart of Denpasar City as a shrine for local Hindu people to worshipping to the god. Many local people visit this temple when they conduct the temple festivals or every full moon.
Bali Museum is a good place to visit during Denpasar City Tours. This museum collecting the old prehistoric as well as historic objects related to Bali Island to preserve the local cultures from modern influences. Its location is strategic in Major Wisnu Street of Denpasar Bali right in the heart of Denpasar City. In addition, there is a glorious temple of Jagatnatha in the north side of the museum. Meanwhile, the Puputan Badung (Badung Courtyard) and four face statue (Catur Muka Statue) just in front of it. In addition, Bali Museum is one of the tourist destinations in this city you must visit.
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a monument of Balinese People Struggle in the hearth of Denpasar City and appointed as one of Bali Places of Interest. This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it’s form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence (mantra) at a religious ceremony. Furthermore, this monument is built in the year 1987 and opened by president of Megawati Sukarno Putri on 14 June 2003. It is one of the famous tourist destinations in the heart of the city. Meanwhile, Bali’s Governor Office just apposite to this monument.
Denpasar City Tours Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09:00 – Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 10:00 – Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 10.45 – Visit Bali Museum
- 12.00 – Visit Bajra Sandhi Monument
- 12.45 – Back to port
- 13.15 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO BRING DURING DENPASAR CITY TOURS?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Denpasar City Tours – Terms and Conditions
- The above Denpasar City Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking for Denpasar City Tours are 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure as well as block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet