Meet Komodo Dragon and overland to Flores Komodo adventure BSI-BK-02
Flores Komodo Adventure Tour is exploring the nature of Flores island till meets up with a Komodo dragon at National Park. The tour packages are created in 8 Days 7 Nights lengths and are suited for those who are looking for an adventure experience. While in Flores you will encounter extraordinary landscapes that dominate the interior, from mist-covered mountains and tropical jungles. Meanwhile, the midst of Flores island is covered with rice terraces surrounded by mysterious lakes, and waterfalls cascading through river canyons. Along the coast stretches of white sandy beach fringed with coconut palms lead up to fishermen’s villages, and dazzling coral reefs encircle dormant volcanoes that burst out of the sea.
Does World Heritage of National Park in Flores Island cover this tour?
Absolutely yes. Let’s get it out of the way first: There’s no place like this place anywhere else. Komodo is obviously well-known for its dragons (gigantic lizards, really, but who’s nit-picking?), but there’s so much more to the island – plus nearby Flores and Rinca – than just massive fauna. You’ll spend much of this 8 days trip on Flores, soaking in the beautiful scenery (including Mt Kelimutu, a volcanic crater full of vibrantly coloured water) and traditional ways of life among local people. On a boat trip to Komodo and Rinca, look out for Komodo dragons and spot even more of the native wildlife. Ready to get to know the wild side of Indonesia?
In Komodo’s National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre, you can approach the famous giant dragons in the wild.
ITINERARY OF Flores Komodo Adventure Tour
DAY 01: Maumere – Moni Village
The day land at Flores island called Waioti airport of Maumere, will be welcomed and met by our local representative, then continue to Moni Village. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. On the way stop at Maumere Hill village to see the biggest statue Jesus Christ then stop at Paga village to see the traditional house of local people. Arrive in Moni and check in at your Hotel. Dinner at a Local Restaurant.
DAY 02: Moni – Kelimutu Lake- Riung
Early morning we will start at 04.00 am. Drive to Mount Kelimutu and trek to reach the Lakes. On arrival enjoy the amazing crater view of Three Coloured Lakes,( Brown, Green, and White ), which is the lakes that have changed continually. Also, Enjoy sunrise and the surrounding rainforest from the top of Kelimutu mountain. After that, we then leave the lakes and back to the hotel for breakfast. The trip continues to Ende. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Afterwards, to Nanga Penda Beach to see the natural bluestone along the Beach. Afterwards, we go to Riung and drive along the barren hills all way down. On arrival direct check-in at your hotel.
DAY 03: Riung – 17 Islands National Park
After breakfast, take a boat trip to explore the spectacular sea garden of seventeen islands. The reef of “Seventeen Islands” is very spectacular – with a variety of hard and soft corals and lots of colourful fish. There are 17 islands in total, with plenty of idyllic white-sand beaches for swimming and a multitude of coral species and sea creatures to discover. A lunch box will be provided on the island. Late afternoon, sail return to your hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 04: Riung – Bajawa
Breakfast at the hotel, then check out. Drive to Bajawa by stopping at some places with panoramic views. Continue to visit So’a Hot Springs, where you can take a bath. Afterwards, going to Bajawa as the home for the real pure natural and cultural region on the mainland of Flores. Explore the traditional village of the Bajawa tribes. Visit Bena – a megalithic village where people do preserve their ancestral spirits’ beliefs and their way of life, which can be seen in their “Ngadhu” and “Bhaga”. Ngadhu and Bhaga are conical thatched roof huts that symbolized their Male and Female ancestral spirits In the afternoon, check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 05: Bajawa – Ruteng
Check out from the hotel and continue the journey to Aimere village to see “Arak” distillation and fresh palm juice tapping at “Ranamese” Lake, and a snapshot at the magnificent peak of Mt. Inerie – an active volcano. Continue overland to Ruteng – a cool and small town as the capital city of Manggarai Regency where the major Manggarainese tribe dwell via Rana Mese Lake and then stop at Mano for picturing of a beautiful Rice terrace view on the mountain slope. In the afternoon will visit the natural cave of Flores Hobbit called Liang Bua. Check-in at the hotel.
DAY 06: Ruteng- Labuan Bajo
Today will visit Golo Curu Hill to witness the fantastic view of Ruteng town and rice terraces. Afterwards, continue the trip to “The Lodok” Spider’s web rice field as the Division of Land system of Manggarainese. Drive to Labuan Bajo and will stop in several places to enjoy the natural panorama, then to Lembor as the largest irrigation area all over in Flores. On arrival in Labuan Bajo will check in at your chosen hotel.
DAY 07: Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island-Komodo Island-Kanawa Island
Today the Flores Adventure tour continued to Explore Komodo Dragon at National Park. Embarkation to the boat for the sail to Rinca island and enjoy the sunrise and a small island. It will take approximately 2 hours with our local wooden boat. On arrival on Rinca island start trekking, walking through the typical green forest to explore Komodo Dragons and other animals (deer, pigs, monkeys, buffaloes, and kinds of birds). After seeing the Komodo dragon back on the boat continue to sail to Komodo Island. Lunch will be served on Boat. Beside that, we will see also other wild animals such as Timor deer, buffalo, monkeys, snakes, etc. After trekking enjoys snorkelling and the amazing marine life at a pink sandy beach. After that continue the trip to Kanawa island for dinner and overnight on a Boat.
08: Kanawa Island – Bidadari Island
Today is the last day of Flores’s adventure tour and was met up with Komodo Dragon at National Park. After taking breakfast you will do snorkelling in shallow water with the long coralline. The trip is continued to Bidadari island for your last snorkelling and go back to Labuan Bajo. On arrival direct transfer to the airport for a flight back to Bali.
|Flores Komodo 7-Night Package
|Regular Season||High Season Period
( 01 July – 31 August)
|Peak Season Period
( 20 Dec – 06 January )
|2 – 3 people||US$ 2,165||US$2,225||US$ 2,239|
|4 – 6people||US$ 1,785||US$ 1,848||US$1,865|
|7 – 8 people||US$1,635||US$ 1,695||US$ 1,709|
Where to stay in Flores:
Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
Bajawa: Queen Homestay or similar
Ruteng: Victory Hotel or similar
Labuan Bajo: Purisari Hotel or similar
Komodo Tour stay on a boat with cabin AC
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Flores Komodo Tour Packages Experience
- See the Komodo dragon at National Park
- Accommodation as per itinerary (twin sharing)
- Daily breakfast
- Lunches as per schedule
- Dinner as per schedule
- Trekking adventure at Rinca Island
- Mineral water during trekking
- Snorkelling gear
- Safety equipment
- Boat transfer
- Private full air conditioner car
- Safe driver
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English-speaking tour guide and furthermore
Not included in the packages:
- Flight ticket
- Other meals and drink not specified above
- The conservation fee at Komodo National Park is around USD 40 net/person/day
- Other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from immediately – 31 March 2021.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class
- Package prices are quoted in US dollars
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller additional charge is applied.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- 35 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% of the total invoice as a cancellation fee
- 10 days up to no show, full (100%) is charged.
- These cancellation rules are valid for individual bookings only
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on the boat
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on the boat
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on a boat
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days and furthermore
- Flores overland tour and furthermore
Popular Bali Tours packages
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights and furthermore
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights and furthermore
- Bali 9 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali 11 Nights Package and furthermore
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, instead of Flores adventure tour
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore