Meet Komodo Dragon and overland to Flores Island is truly an adventure BSI-BK-02
Flores Adventure Tour is exploring the nature of Flores island till meet up with Komodo dragon at National Park. The tour packages are created in 8 Days 7 Nights length is suit for those who are looking for an adventure experience. While in Flores you will encounter to extraordinary landscapes that dominate the interior, from mist-covered mountains and tropical jungles. Meanwhile, the midst of Flores island is covered of rice terraces surrounded by mysterious lakes, waterfalls cascading through river canyons. Along the coast stretches of white sandy beach fringed with coconut palms lead up to fishermen’s villages, and dazzling coral reefs encircle dormant volcanoes that burst out of the sea.
Does World Heritage of National Park in Flores Island covered of on this tour?
Absolutely yes. Let’s get it out of the way first: There’s no place like this place anywhere else. Komodo is obviously well-known for its dragons (gigantic lizards, really, but who’s nit-picking?), but there’s so much more to the island – plus nearby Flores and Rinca – than just massive fauna. You’ll spend much of this 8 days trip on Flores, soaking in the beautiful scenery (including Mt Kelimutu, a volcanic crater full of vibrantly colored water) and traditional ways of life among local people. On a boat trip to Komodo and Rinca, look out for Komodo dragons and spot even more of the native wildlife. Ready to get to know the wild side of Indonesia?
In Komodo’s National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage center, you can approach the famous giant dragons in the wild.
ITINERARY OF FLORES KOMODO TOUR
DAY 01: Maumere – Moni Village
The day land at Flores island called Waioti airport of Maumere, will be welcomed and meet by our local representative, then continue to Moni Village. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. On the way stop at Maumere hill village to see the biggest statute Jesus Christ then stop at Paga village to see the traditional house of local people. Arrive in Moni check-in at your Hotel. Dinner at Local Restaurant.
DAY 02: Moni – Kelimutu Lake- Riung
Early morning we will start at 04.00 am. Drive to Mount Kelimutu and trekking to reach the Lakes. On arrival enjoy the amazing crater view of Three colored Lakes,( Brown, Green, White ), which is the lakes has changed continually. Also, Enjoy sunrise and the surrounding rain forest from the top of Kelimutu mountain. After that, we then leave the lakes and back to the hotel for breakfast. Trip continue to Ende. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Afterward, to Nanga Penda Beach see the natural bluestone along the Beach. Afterward, we go to Riung and drive along the barren hills and all way down. On arrival direct check-in at your hotel.
DAY 03: Riung – 17 Islands National Park
After breakfast, take a boat trip to explore the spectacular sea garden of seventeen islands. The reef of “Seventeen Islands” is very spectacular – with a variety of hard and soft corals and lots of colorful fish. There are 17 islands in total, with plenty of idyllic white-sand beaches for swimming and a multitude of coral species and sea creatures to discover. Lunch box will be provided at the island. Late afternoon, sail return to your hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 04: Riung – Bajawa
Breakfast at hotel, then check out. Drive to Bajawa with stopping at some places with panoramic view. Continue to visit So’a hot spring, where you can take a bath. Afterward, going to Bajawa as the home for the real pure natural and cultural region on the mainland of Flores. Explore traditional village of Bajawa tribes. Visit Bena – a megalithic village where people do preserve their ancestral spirits believed and way of life, which can be seen in their “Ngadhu” and “Bhaga”. Ngadhu and Bhaga are conical thatched roof huts symbolized their Male and Female ancestral spirits In the afternoon, check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 05: Bajawa – Ruteng
Check out from hotel and continue the journey to Aimere village see “arak” distillation and fresh palm juice tapping and at “Ranamese” Lake, and snapshot at magnificent peak of Mt. Inerie – an active volcano. Continue overland to Ruteng – a cool and small town as the capital city of Manggarai Regency where major Manggarainese tribe dwell via Rana Mese lake and then stop at Mano for picturing of beautiful Rice terrace view on the mountain slope. In the afternoon will visit the natural cave of Flores Hobbit called Liang Bua. Check-in at the hotel.
DAY 06: Ruteng- Labuan Bajo
Today will visit Golo Curu hill to witness the fantastic view of Ruteng town and rice terraces. Afterward, continue trip to “Lodok” Spider’s web rice field as the Division of Land system of Manggarainese. Drive to Labuan Bajo and will stop in several places to enjoy the natural panorama, then to Lembor as the largest irrigation area all over in Flores. On arrival in Labuan Bajo will check-in at your chosen hotel.
DAY 07: Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island-Komodo Island-Kanawa Island
Today the Flores Adventure tour is continued to Explore Komodo Dragon at National Park. Embarkation to the boat for the sail to Rinca island and enjoy the sunrise and a small island. It will take approximately 2 hours with our local wooden boat. On arrival in Rinca island start trekking, walking through to the typical green forest to explore Komodo Dragons and other animals (deer, pigs, monkey, buffaloes, and kind of birds). After seeing the Komodo dragon back to the boat continue to sail to Komodo island. Lunch will be served on Boat. Beside that, we will see also the other wild animals such as Timor deer, buffalo, monkey, snake, etc. After trekking enjoys snorkeling and the amazing marine life at a pink sandy beach. After that continue the trip to Kanawa island for dinner and overnight on Boat.
08: Kanawa Island – Bidadari Island
Today is the last day on Flores adventure tour and was met up with Komodo Dragon at National Park. After taking breakfast you will do snorkeling in shallow water with the long coralline. The trip is continued to Bidadari island for your last snorkeling and go back to Labuan Bajo. On arrival direct transfer to airport for flight back to Bali.
| Flores Komodo 7 Night Package|
|Regular Season|| High Season Period|
( 01 July – 31 August)
| Peak Season Period|
( 20 Dec – 06 January )
|2 – 3 people||US$ 2,165||US$2,225||US$ 2,239|
|4 – 6people||US$ 1,785||US$ 1,848||US$1,865|
|7 – 8 people||US$1,635||US$ 1,695||US$ 1,709|
Where to stay in Flores:
Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
Bajawa: Queen Homestay or similar
Ruteng: Vistory Hotel or similar
Labuan Bajo: Purisari Hotel or similar
Komodo Tour stay on boat with cabin AC
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Flores Komodo Tour Packages Experience
- See Komodo dragon at National Park
- Accommodation as per itinerary (twin sharing)
- Daily breakfast
- Lunches as per schedule
- Dinner as per schedule
- Trekking adventure at Rinca Island
- Mineral water during trekking
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Boat transfer
- Private full air conditioner car
- Safe driver
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking tour guide and furthermore
Not included in the packages:
- Flight ticket
- Other meals and drink not specified above
- Conservation fee at Komodo National Park around USD 40 net/person/day
- Other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from immediately – 31 March 2021.
- The flight seat is based on lowest economy class
- Package prices are quoted in US dollar
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler additional charged is applied.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- 35 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% from the total invoice as a cancellation fee
- 10 days up to no show, full (100%) is charged.
- These cancellation rules is valid for individual booking only
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on the boat
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on the boat
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on boat
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores Island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See nature at Flores island in 7 days and furthermore
- Flores overland tour and furthermore
Popular Bali Tours packages
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights and furthermore
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights and furthermore
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights and furthemore
- Bali 9 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali 11 Nights Package and furthermore
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights and furthermore
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, instead of Flores adventure tour
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore