Gili Gili Fast Boat Provide Bali – Lombok Boat Transfer Services
Gili Gili Fast Boat is a luxury fast boat transport providing daily fast boat transfer services from Bali to Gili Island or Bali to Lombok Island. It is an Indonesian fast boat company operating since 2009 with specialist of fast boat transfer service to majesty Gili Island. It will take you to explore 3 beautiful islands as the destinations such as Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Lombok Island. The boat departs from famous ports of Padang Bai. Meanwhile, you can select the prefer island as above for departure point when returning to Bali. It is a perfect fast boat transport service for you when travelling to the beautiful Gili Islands. This fast boat will response your desire of boat transports from Bali to Gili Island vice versa with daily shuttle schedule. Please contact our team to book the space and get the ticket soon.
Bali – Gili Gili Fast boat transfer services
It provides exclusive boat transfer from Bali to Gili Island vice versa. Furthermore, the boat features with 900 horsepower engine for Gili Gili I and 1000 horsepower for Gili Gili II. It accommodates the passenger with 30 seats for Gili Gili I meanwhile in Gili Gili II can accommodate 40 people. It is one of the best fast boat transports as your choice when travelling to Gili Island or Lombok Island.
Padang Bai – Teluk Nara, Gili Air and Gili Trawangan
Express Boat to Gili Island at Gili Gili Fast Boat
( Code: BSI-EB002 ) Special PRICES
(3 – 11 Years old)
|One Way||US$ 53||US$ 40|
**NOTE: High Season Surcharge ( 01 June – 31 August) is US$ 5 net/person for One Way, meanwhile US$ 10 net/person for Return
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfers for covering area such as: Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud center and Padang Bai
- Complimentary cake, mineral water as well as face towel on board.
- 30 or 40 relaxing and individual reclining seats.
- Spacious and cozy interior with toilet.
- Complimentary map upon boarding (map as well as information about Lombok, Bali and The Gilis).
- Porter service on port.
- 2 pieces of luggage per person is free (please advise of any specific luggage requests upon reservation).
- Fully accredited captain, engineering team as well as friendly English speaking crew.
- Medical Insurance cover $50.000
|Hotel Area||Pick up Time||Remark|
|Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and Jimbaran||07.00 am – 07.15 am||FREE|
|Tuban, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Kerobokan and Umalas||07.15 am – 07.30 am||FREE|
|Sanur, Denpasar, Ketewel and Ubud center||07.30 am – 08.00 am||FREE|
|Candidasa and Sengkidu||08.30 am – 08.45 am||Extra Charge|
|Tanah Lot, Canggu, Seseh, Perenenan, Tulamben and Amed||07.00 am – 07.30 am||Extra Charge|
|Payangan, Tegalalang, Tanah Merah, Sidemen and Klungkung||07.00 am – 07.30 am||Extra Charge|
Gili Gili Fast Boat is an Indonesian company operating daily with fix schedule departs from Bali to Gili Island vice versa. This boat transfer is running daily except on silence day (Nyepi Day) or any other weather conditions. You may discover the details of schedule to guide you to select the best time for departure. It provides two trip options for your preferable selection through morning trip either afternoon trip. Therefore, it will be more flexible for you to arrange your time departure and determine the arrival time at every destination. Meanwhile, you have also the option to determine the place of return from. There are three places you can select such as Teluk Nara in Lombok Island, Gili Air and Gili Trawangan.
Gili Gili Fast Boat is fully new brand boat with the latest Suzuki engine 3 x 300 Horsepower for Boat Gili Gili I. Meanwhile, the boat of Gili Gili II is 4 x 250 horse power. Therefore, the boat speed is running between 25 – 35 knots and takes you on cruise within 1 hour from Bali to Lombok. It is featuring with complete facilities such as JPS, radio, life raft, life rings, life jackets, toilet, reclining seats for relaxation, spacious and cozy interior, LCD TV and full music on board, fully accredited captain, engineers, and friendly English speaking crew.
- Gili Gili I = 30 seat capacity
- Gili Gili II = 40 seat capacity
- Our insurance scheme will not cover guests for pre-existing health conditions.
- We will not responsible for the loss or subsequent damage to luggage during trip as well as transit.
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2016 – 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- This trip is not suitable for:
- Pregnant women
- People with heart or back problems or other physical impediments
- Infants (children under 3 years old) are not recommended nor covered by insurance, but if their parents insist, they need to complete a Disclaimer Statement released and all its officers and/or employees, including Agent, from any liability and any further legal action by any party, prior to the trip commencement
- Connecting Flights: we do not take responsibility for delays or connecting flight
- Re-Scheduling Trip: Re-scheduling is based on seat availability and should be made 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season (June 1st – 31st August).
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- Low Season : 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 2 days up to now show
- High Season : 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 10 days up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet