Iconic Bali Gate Tour to Visit Bedugul Instagram Places and Tamblingan Lake
Iconic Bali Gate Tour is an exciting tour package to visit places that become travel icons on Instagram. This tour package is one of the favorite Instagram tour packages in Bali that will take you to exotic places in Bedugul. Furthermore, this tour will provide many opportunities for you to capture your poses in memorable photos during your vacation in Bali. The Instagram places we will visit on this tour include Bali Handara Entrance Gate, Tamblingan Lake, Wanagiri Hidden hill and Blooms Garden. Meanwhile, our tour guide and our safe driver will take you to the right Instagram places that make your tour more efficient. Also, lunch at a local restaurant will complete your experience on this Iconic Bali Gate Tour.
Iconic Bali Gate Tour
|Single Traveler||IDR 1,219K|
|2 – 4 people||IDR 870K|
|5 – 8 people||IDR 799K|
(5 – 12 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- One spot photo ticket at Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- Traditional canoe rental
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Note: our tour guide will help you to take the photo at each destination, but they are not a professional photographer. If you want a professional photographer to shot you during the tour then the additional cost US$ 250/tour will be applied. This rate included 100 – 150 photo shot with DSL + your mobile or Camera
You Need to Know More Iconic Bali Gate Tour
- 07.00 am – pick up at Your Hotel
- 09.00 am – arrive at Tamblingan Lake
- 09.15 am – enjoy Tamblingan lake
- 10.30 am – visit Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- 12.00 pm – visit Handara Gate
- 13.00 pm – enjoy Lunch
- 14.00 pm – visit The Bloom Garden Bedugul
- 14.30 pm – arrive at The Bloom Garden
- 16.00 pm – back to your Hotel
- 18.00 pm – arrive at Your Hotel
What to Wear and Bring?
- Casual/Modest clothes
- Money for souvenir
Bali Instagram Places to Visit
Tamblingan Lake with Canoe Shot
Tamblingan Lake is a beautiful lake in the Bedugul area with green hills surrounding it. A lake with a surface width of about 1.5 square kilometers and a depth of 90 meters offers a very beautiful natural scenery. The lake is also one of the famous Instagram places in Bali with a traditional boat and a Hindu temple standing majestically on the shores of the lake. Furthermore…
Wanagiri Hidden Hills
This is a new spot for recreation while enjoying stunning landscape views. Its location on the hill with Tamblingan and Buyan Lake below can attract tourists to visit this place. Moreover, some facilities as photo attractions are available including birdcages, swings, heart-shaped matting, and classic seating. So, you can take photos and capture them on your social media.
Bali Handara Entrance Gate
This place offers a place to take pictures at a beautiful gate in Balinese architecture with detailed Balinese carvings. Its location in front of the entrance of the Handara Bali Golf Course with a beautiful green hill background. Meanwhile, beautiful tropical gardens surround this place. This is one of the most hits on Instagram that you must visit.
Blooms Garden Bedugul
This is a new flower garden located in the Bedugul area and surrounded by cool air. We can find various kinds of flowers in this vast flower garden. Also, this place provides several photo spots that you can choose to take photos such as windmill buildings such as in the Netherlands, heart-shaped flower doors, poultry statues of plants, etc.
Iconic Bali Gate Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking Iconic Bali Gate Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet