Jakarta Bandung Yogyakarta Bromo Tours within 9 Days / 8 Nights – Long Trip Tour Packages
Jakarta Bandung Yogyakarta Bromo Tours are the exciting long trip program under Java Tour Packages to explore the whole Java Island within 8 nights and 9 days. Furthermore, this long tour package departs from Jakarta to explore Java Island until Mount Bromo, East Java. This tour packages will take you a bit longer than other Java Tours to give more experience about Java cultures in each region to visit. Moreover, it will encourage you to visit the famous tourist destinations such as Bogor, Tangkuban Perahu, Yogyakarta with various temple including Borobudur, Prambanan, Solo, Mouth Bromo and a lot more. The tours are very exciting with our professional guide to lead your tour and stop in the right places. Meanwhile, our experienced driver is outstanding provide the comfortable air-conditioning vehicle as well as safe riding. Let start the tour from Jakarta, Bandung Yogyakarta and the end of the route will be at Mt. Bromo.
JAKARTA – YOGYAKARTA – BROMO TOURS
Code: YOG-14 – SPECIAL PRICES
Min 2 people: IDR 18,158K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR 30,999K net/person
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide – English, Japanese. Meanwhile, other speaking guide is available with an additional charge and will inform upon confirmation.
- Private full air-conditioning car
- 1 x train ticket from Jakarta to Yogyakarta
- 1 x Horseback riding
- One bottle of mineral water daily during tour
Jakarta Bandung Yogyakarta Bromo Tours About
DAY-0: ARRIVAL JAKARTA
Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta Airport – Jakarta, we will transfer you to SANTIKA HOTEL directly or similar hotel for overnight stay. Be ready to explore Java island from Jakarta, Bandung Yogyakarta and Mt. Bromo
DAY-02: JAKARTA – BANDUNG (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, we start the tour to Bandung and stop at Bogor to visit Bogor Botanical Garden. The Bogor botanical garden hosts more than 15,000 species of trees and plants and over 5,000 species of tropical orchids. The lunch is served at a local restaurant afterwards the trips is continued to Bandung via Puncak to admire the Tea Plantation and finally check-in at PAPANDAYAN hotel or similar for overnight stay.
DAY-03: BANDUNG – TANGKUBAN PERAHU (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will visit Tangkuban Perahu, a smouldering 2000 m wide and surrealistic volcano that is located at 1800 above sea level. From here, the trip is continued to Ciater Hot spring passing through the huge wonderful tea plantation. Here, you will have lunch and possible to take a bath in the hot natural water pool. In the afternoon, you will back to Bandung and stop at Padasuka Village to enjoy the Angklung (traditional bamboo instrument) at Saung Angklung Ujo. Then, you will stay at the hotel for overnight.
DAY-04: BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, we will transfer you to the train station at Bandung to take a morning executive train to Yogyakarta. You can relax and enjoy the trip on an air-conditioning train with lunch on board. In the middle afternoon, you will arrive in Yogyakarta – Tugu train station. Finally, we transfer you directly to the PHOENIX HOTEL or similar for overnight stay.
DAY-05: BOROBUDUR TEMPLE – VILLAGE TRIP (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, we start the tour to discover the history and mystery of Borobudur Temple, one of the world’s great architectural masterpieces. We also visit Pawon Temple and Mendut Temple with its magnificent statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. From here, you will visit the local village on the local traditional horse carriage where you can learn and know more local village life. We serve your lunch at a local restaurant and at the end of the tour you will back to PHOENIX hotel or similar for overnight stay.
DAY-06: YOGYAKARTA HALF DAY TOUR – AFTERNOON FREE PROGRAM (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will visit ‘Kraton‘, the magnificent palace of the Sultan. And then, we continue the tour to the bird market of Ngasem and the water castle will be your next visit after the Sultan’s Palace. Afterwards, we continue to go to a batik traditional home industry to see the artisan’s artwork. Next, you will visit Kotagede – the original home of Yogya’s silverware and also visit the ‘pabrik cerutu’ cigar factory which still uses the Old Dutch manual machine on its processing. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at local restaurant. Finally, we back to your hotel for your own leisure and overnight stay at PHOENIX hotel or similar.
DAY-07: YOGYAKARTA – SOLO TOUR (B, L)
After having breakfast and checking out from the hotel, we continue the trips to Solo to visit Mangkunegoro Palace, Triwindhu Flea Market as well as Radya Pustaka Museum. On the way to Solo, you will visit the most beautiful Hindu temple of Prambanan. We serve your lunch at local restaurant. Finally, we check-in at ALILA SOLO HOTEL for overnight stay.
DAY-08: SOLO – BROMO TRIPS (B, L, D)
Firstly, you take breakfast at the hotel and then check out the process. Afterwards, we continue the tour to Bromo and stop to visit Trowulan. Furthermore, the Trowulan is displaying and preserving the ever-increasing number of historical treasures to discover in the vicinity of the old Majapahit capital. You will also visit Bajang Ratu temple that is just in the hamlet of Kraton and Candi Tikus. Meanwhile, the location of Tikus Temple is about 500 meters south-east of Candi Bajang Ratu. It has been refurbished for its present condition between the years 1985 and 1989. The site comprises the remains of an ancient ritual bathing place (Petirtaan) dating from the Majapahit period. We serve your lunch at a local restaurant and you will overnight stay including dinner at LAVA VIEW hotel.
DAY-09: BROMO TOUR – SURABAYA (B)
At 03.00 AM you will get morning call and start your journey at 04.00 AM to enjoy the beauty of nature and the splendid sunrise at Mount Penanjakan. Afterwards, we continue to Mt. Bromo crater through the shimmering sea of sand. Moreover, you will have an experience of horseback riding adventure. After having breakfast and taking a shower at the hotel, we will transfer you to Juanda airport Surabaya for your next destination flight.
What to Bring?
Normal dress, sport shoes, sandal, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, glove, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent and furthermore
Java Tour Packages – Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The rates are in US Currency and net including 21% Government tax and service charge
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability basis
- This tour package rate is a unit price and can not be broken down into a single rate
- The package is based on twin sharing except for single traveller’s rate
- It is not valid for High Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year). However, the high season supplement will be added to honour this package
- Cancellation policy will be advised upon the confirmation is made and furthermore
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% from the total invoice as a cancellation fee
- 10 days up to no show, a full (100%) of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
- This cancellation is subject to change based on certain hotel conditions and furthermore
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo and Kalibaru Tours