Jakarta Yogyakarta Tours Departing Exploring Jakarta City to Yogyakarta Surrounding Area within 7 Days / 6 Nights
Jakarta Yogyakarta Tours are part of Java Tour Packages to explore Jakarta City and Yogyakarta within 7 days and 6 nights. These tour packages are well designed to give you more experience to explore Java Island by departing from Jakarta, Bandung and finish at Yogyakarta. Furthermore, we will bring you to the comfortable trips to discover the places of interest, cultures and social lifestyle from the local peoples. Moreover, these tour packages are perfectly designed and combined with comfortable accommodations, entrance fee, professional guide, insurance, meals and transportation. Also, there is no doubt to join these tour packages and feel free to contact our team to get a slot.
JAKARTA AND YOGYAKARTA TOURS
Code: YOG-12 – SPECIAL PRICES
Minimum 2 people : IDR 12,995K net/person ONLY
Single Travelers: IDR 22,315Knet/person
Except: Dec 2018 – 05 Jan 2019
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- 1 x train ticket from Jakarta to Yogyakarta
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese). Other language speaking guide available with an additional charge and will inform upon confirmation
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water daily during tour
Jakarta Yogyakarta Tours Itinerary
DAY-01: ARRIVAL JAKARTA
Pick up at Soekarno Hatta Airport – Jakarta and direct transfer to hotel for overnight at SANTIKA HOTEL or similar hotels
DAY-02: JAKARTA – BANDUNG (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel, the tour is started to Bandung and stop at Bogor to visit Bogor Botanical Garden. The Bogor botanical garden hosts more than 15,000 species of trees and plants and over 5,000 species of tropical orchids. Take a break while having lunch at a local restaurant. The trip continues to Bandung via Puncak to admire the Tea Plantation. You will check-in at PAPANDAYAN hotel or similar hotel for overnight.
DAY-03: BANDUNG (B, L)
Join breakfast at the hotel and then we start the tour to visit Tangkuban Perahu, a smouldering 2000 meter wide of a surrealistic volcano that is located in 1800 above sea level. Afterwards, your trip continues to Ciater Hot spring through the huge wonderful tea plantation. Furthermore, you will have lunch and possible to take a bath in the hot natural water pool. Meanwhile, we back to Bandung and stop at Padasuka Village to enjoy the Angklung (traditional bamboo instrument) performance at Saung Angklung Ujo in the afternoon. Afterwards, we transfer you to the hotel for overnight.
DAY-04: BANDUNG – YOGYAKARTA BY TRAIN (B, L)
Firstly, you will take your breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, we transfer you to the train station in Bandung to join a morning executive train to Yogyakarta. Relax and enjoy your trips on the air-conditioned train with the lunch is served on board. Meanwhile, you will arrive in Yogyakarta – Tugu train station in the afternoon. Afterwards, meet and greet by our guide at Tugu station. Finally, we transfer your to PHOENIX HOTEL for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY-05: BOROBUDUR – VILLAGE TRIP (B,L)
Firstly, you will have your own breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, we start the tour to discover the history and mystery of Borobudur temple, one of the world’s great architectural masterpieces. You will also visit Pawon temple, which is in the middle of a typical village. Afterwards, Mendut temple with its magnificent statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni. Furthermore, we continue the tours to visit the local village where you can learn and know more local village life. The lunch is served at a local restaurant. Finally, you will overnight stay at PHOENIX HOTEL hotel or similar hotel.
DAY-06: YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN (B, L)
Firstly, you take your breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, we continue our trip to visit ‘Kraton‘, the magnificent palace of Sultan. The next destination is the bird market of Ngasem and the water castle (Taman Sari) and then go on to a traditional batik home industry to see the artisan’s artwork. Visiting Kotagede – the original home of Yogya’s silverware where you can see old craftsmanship centuries being practice on the day. In addition, we also visit the ‘Pabrik Cerutu’ cigar factory which is still using the Old Dutch Manual Machine on its process. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Continue the trip to visit the most beautiful Hindu temple of Prambanan. Back to PHOENIX HOTEL or similar hotel for overnight.
DAY-07 YOGYAKARTA OUT (B, L)
After having breakfast at the hotel and then check out process. Meanwhile, our tour guide will drop you to Yogyakarta airport for the next flight destination.
What to Bring?
Normal dress, sports shoes, sandal, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, glove, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent, and other necessary things
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to a higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- The High Season Surcharge per person will be charged during the High/Peak Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year)
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability basis.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo, and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo, and Kalibaru Tours