Kintamani Volcano Tour, Bali Shore Excursions – Bali Full Day Tours
Kintamani Volcano Tour is visiting the Kintamani hill with amazing landscape of the Batur volcano is a full day tours. This is one of the famous tours of Bali Shore Excursions because it is much in demand by cruise ship passengers. We have designed this tour perfectly to invite cruise ship passengers anchored in Bali. So, you can enjoy extraordinary natural scenery on your cruise trip. In fact, you will also visit famous tourist attractions in Bali. Your tour will be convenient because it uses a full AC vehicle with an experienced driver. Meanwhile, our tour guide will always guide you with comprehensive information and make your experience in the Kintamani Volcano Tour memorable.
Cruise Liners – Kintamani Volcano Tour
(Code: BSI-SE001) Special PRICES
PRICE : IDR 742,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,080,000 net/person
Kintamani Volcano a full day Tours – Prices inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Kintamani Volcano Full day tours
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Kintamani Volcano Tour About
Our special Kintamani Volcano Tour for cruise ship passengers has been designed perfectly at an affordable price. We start your tour since your pick-up process at Benoa Harbor or Padang Bai Harbor and immediately enjoy the tour agenda. Furthermore, we will visit interesting places in the northeastern part of the island of Bali. Our journey will be exciting to see extraordinary natural scenery, especially in Kintamani. Likewise, we can also see Balinese in their daily lives throughout the journey. Meanwhile, we will enjoy lunch in a restaurant with panoramic views of Mount Batur and the lake. This Kintamani Volcano Tour will end when your tour guide takes you back to the port.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions?
In order to avoid any confusing to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
The Major Places to Visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour
This is an archaeological discovery site located in Bedulu Village, Gianyar Bali. A unique cave which is now known as Goa Gajah or popular in the tourist language, namely the elephant cave. A place that was used as a place of meditation by Hindu and Buddhist monks. This place indicates that life has been harmonious between Hinduism and Buddhism for a long time. This cave was built on the side of the Pangkung river gorge where the water flows and blends with the Petanu river. This cave is very unique because the reliefs on the walls of the cave illustrate many things including forests, leaves, wild animals such as pigs, turtles and ghosts. So, this place is very worthy of us to visit in Kintamani Volcano Tour, so you can get a lot of information about this place.
This is a famous holy water temple in Bali as a place to purify the body and soul of the Balinese Hindu community. Also, this place is our second destination in Kintamani Volcano Tour. This holy temple is also better known as Pura Tirta Empul because of the existence of a large water source in the temple. Furthermore, the temple located in a valley of Tampak Siring Village is flanked by two green hills. In fact, the Presidential Palace of the Republic of Indonesia has been built to the west of this temple area. This temple is very sacred has many traditional showers as a place to purify the body and soul of humans from bad influences. Therefore, this place is always filled with people who want to purify themselves, including tourists.
This is the main destination in our Kintamani Volcano Tour, a place located on a hill with incredible natural scenery. You will be able to enjoy the view from the active volcano and the vast lake. Besides that, the cool air makes tourists very comfortable in this location. Mount Batur is the most active volcano in Bali, a caldera from a large mountain before. This volcano erupted violently on August 2 and ended September 26, 1926. However, this place is still interesting to visit because of its beautiful natural scenery. In addition, there are six ancient villages around Lake Batur, better known as the Bali Age Village. Residents in these villages have a unique culture that includes homes and daily life.
Bali has diverse agricultural products because the island is located in the tropics. One of these agricultural products is coffee, where coffee is very fertile growing on this island of the gods. In our Kintamani Volcano Tour agenda, we will stop at one of the famous coffee gardens along the road to Kintamani. So, you can see coffee plants directly along with traditional processing methods. On the other hand, you can also find Luwak coffee, which is a fermentation process of a mongoose. These mammals will eat coffee fruits that are ripe and eventually remove dirt mixed with coffee beans. In addition, you can enjoy a tour between coffee plants with fresh air. Also, you will get the opportunity to try some coffee except Luwak coffee because the price is more expensive.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is the last place to visit during Kintamani Volcano Tour. Furthermore, it is a beautiful site with panoramic view of rice terrace in Tegalalang Village, north of Ubud Bali. Meanwhile, the location is strategic on the main road from Ubud to Kintamani and become the popular among tourists in Bali. Moreover, the government has appointed this site as a tourist destination in Bali. It is an ideal place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions since offer the magnificent view of green rice terrace with rice paddy, tropical trees and deep river valley underneath. In addition, the cool temperature, pure nature and serenity ambiance surround this site that make it as an ideal place for relaxation.
TOUR ITINERARY OF KINTAMANI VOLCANO THE FULL DAY TOURS
- 08:30 – Pick up at the port
- 09.15 – Visit Gold and Silver work
- 10.15 – Visit Gua Gajah
- 11.30 – Visit Tampak Siring
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani with panoramic view of Batur Volcano and Lake
- 13.15 – Enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani
- 14.30 – Visit Coffee Plantation
- 15.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.00 – Back to port
- 17.00 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO WEAR DURING KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Sandal / shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sun block
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Kintamani Volcano Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Kintamani Volcano Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking for Kintamani Volcano Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure as well as block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet