Touch the nature of Munduk waterfalls and Lake Temple
Munduk Waterfalls and Lake Temple are Bali’s natural and historical treasures through the exotic Munduk Waterfall and photogenic Lake Temple tour. This trip takes up to 10 hours, a beautiful combination full-day tour. Start to enjoy the morning landscape of Ulun Danu where the exceptional Hindu temple on the lake. You may take a good shoot from some photo angel viewing two temples with the green hills in the back. After enjoying the temple and lake then you will see the powerful cascades of nature Munduk Waterfalls. Then, cross the hill to get delicacy Indonesian food for lunch at a restaurant facing the green valley. Surely, hot Bali coffee is perfect to end the lunch before passing the field to the next destination.
Trips also visit UNESCO World Heritage nearby
After having lunch trip is continued to absorb the verdant splendour Huge rice terrace at Jatiluwih. This is one of the UNESCO-listed Word heritage in Bali, where the place is the most huge field on the island. You may take a short walk at the rice field and learn how the water irrigation system is applied in Bali. The last destination is visiting Bali’s most important religious structure, Taman Ayun Temple. All routes to the Munduk waterfalls tour is touching nature, isn’t it? Let’s join us to touch nature in Bali.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
Munduk Waterfalls and photogenic lake temple tour price
- Adult: IDR 690Knet/person – min 2 people
- Children: IDR 405K net/child ( 2 – 12 years)
- Single Traveler: IDR 970K net/person
What is in on the prices
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#05ad13″]
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fee at Munduk Waterfalls and another tourist object
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
[su_button url=”https://balistarisland.com/bali-tours-booking/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#ef982d” icon=”icon: book” title=”Booking for Ubud Tour”]BOOK NOW[/su_button]
08:00 Picked up at the hotel by English-speaking guide
10:00 Arrive and sightseeing at the photogenic lake temple tour
12:00 Enjoy the exotic Munduk Waterfalls tour
13:30 Indonesian food lunch at a local restaurant facing green valley
15:00 Touch the Jatiluwih rice terrace – UNESCO World Heritage
16:00 Visit Royal Temple, Taman Ayun
17:30 Arrive at the hotel
GALLERY OF TOURIST OBJECTS DURING MUNDUK WATERFALLS TOUR
Munduk Waterfalls and Photogenic lake temple tour – Terms and Conditions
- Munduk Waterfalls Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children’s age is from 4 – 11 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 11 years old.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Other Highlight Excursion in Bali
Behind Bali Full Day Tours, we have provided many other Bali Tours that will encourage you to the fantastic experiences during your holidays on Bali Island. Here, you can discover another highlight excursion in Bali :
Furthermore Highlight Excursion in Bali
Another Favorite Land Tours besides the Munduk waterfalls tour
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Trunyan Village Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day Lembongan tour package and furthermore
- Munduk Waterfalls tour