One Day Nusa Penida Tour Enjoy Snorkeling and Visit Instagram Places
One Day Nusa Penida Tour is an exciting tour package to explore the lonely island in the southeast of Bali. However, this tour is specifically to take you enjoying an excursion to Nusa Penida with several activities. We will visit Instagram places in Nusa Penida and you can capture them in your personal photo album. Likewise, we will see beautiful underwater life by snorkelling in clear seawater. Meanwhile, our tour guide will accompany you during your trip to this beautiful island. Also, your experience will be more exciting crossing the Bali Strait by fast boat. Lunch will be provided in the middle of the tour agenda to complete your tour experience. So, this is one of the Instagram tours in Bali that you need to do with us.
One Day Nusa Penida Tour with Snorkeling and Instagram Pics
|2 – 4 people
|5 – 6 people
(5 – 12 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Round trip Fast boat transfer
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
Note: our tour guide will help you to take photos at each destination, but they are not a professional photographer. If you want a professional photographer to shoot you during the tour then the additional cost of US$ 250/tour will be applied. This rate included 100 – 150 photo shot with DSL + your mobile or Camera
You Need to Know More One Day Nusa Penida Tour with Snorkeling and Instagram Pics
- 06.00 am – pick up at the hotel
- 07.00 am – check-in at Sanur port
- 07.15 am – depart to Nusa Penida
- 07.45 am – arrive at Nusa Penida
- 08.30 am – 15.00 pm – visit Kelingking secret point, Broken beach, Angels Billabong, and Crystal Bay
- Lunch will at a local restaurant
- 15.00 pm – transfer to Toyo Pakeh port
- 15.30 pm – depart from Nusa Penida island
- 16.45 pm – arrive at Sanur Beach
- 17.30 pm – arrive at your hotel
What to Wear and Bring?
- Casual/Modest/T-shirt clothes
- Money for souvenir
Nusa Penida Instagram Places to Visit
Broken Beach called Pasih Uug
Broken Beach or Pasih Uug (Balinese) is an incredible place with an iconic cove with a stunning seascape. This place is one of the most popular places on the island of Nusa Penida with a row of rocks in the northwest of the island. The highlight of this place is a cove with limestone cliffs surrounding it and a stone cave. Therefore, it is not surprising that many traveller photographers and lovers of natural scenery crave this place to visit.
This is a natural treasure for Nusa Penida with a small bay and coral reefs surrounding it. However, the view of the vast ocean in front of the bay adds to the beauty of this place as one of the Instagram places you must visit. A natural stone pool with seawater is the spotlight for travellers to capture on their Instagram accounts. For that reason, we will visit this place on this tour agenda.
Kelingking Secret Point
A place blessed with a beautiful view of the Indian Ocean and limestone hills covered in green sloping into the sea. Meanwhile, a white sandy beach-like crystal stretches below with blue seawater in front of it. This is an Instagram place that many travellers visit to take photos and capture them through their photos.
This is a hidden beach from the city crowd which is ideal for recreation and swimming. Nusa Penida Island is blessed with lots of incredible natural scenery, especially along the shoreline. Crystal Bay with a beautiful beach stretching about 200 meters is a place that we will visit on this tour agenda.
One Day Nusa Penida Tour with Snorkeling and Instagram Pics – Terms and Conditions
- The above tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children’s age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking One Day Nusa Penida Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within the:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet