Explore River Rafting and Ubud Sightseeing – Rafting Ubud Tour Bali Package
Rafting Ubud Tour Bali Package is one of the exciting Bali Rafting packages to join a great Bali rafting adventure and sightseeing in the Ubud area. This Rafting Ubud Tour will take you both experiences within a day. Firstly, you will enjoy the exciting rafting adventure at Ayung River in Ubud. And then, we extend your experience to join the Ubud Tour to complete your wonderful experience during your vacation on this island. The full air-conditioning car transfer, delicious buffet lunch and professional speaking guide are featuring this tour package to keep your convenience trips. Rafting Ubud Tour is one of the favourite Bali Tour Packages for tourists where they can experience both white waters rafting adventure and sightseeing. Finally, we back to your hotel to terminate this tour program.
Places of interest to Visit during Rafting Ubud Tour Package
BALI RAFTING ADVENTURE
We have professionally designed Rafting Ubud Tour from picking you at your hotel lobby by the rafting staff to drop you to their start point to continue the water rafting adventure. And then, you can explore the beautiful river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the freshwater that all come with fun. Finally, you will enjoy the delicious Indonesian buffet lunch before taking a shower to continue the Ubud Tour. White Water Rafting at Ayung River is an exciting water adventure to explore 8 km river with natural environment and beautiful cliff bank. This adventure is exciting, isn’t it?
Bali Rafting package!
After rafting, our tour guide will pick you up and bring you for sightseeing. Afterwards, we continue the trips to visit Tegalalang countryside to see the beautiful panorama of rice terrace. Furthermore, the rice terrace is uniquely designed with beautiful hollowing on the steep bank that makes the amazing panorama. It’s location on the hilly land with the river valley and the cool atmosphere surrounds it. This panorama is ideally seen from the opposite of this rice terrace right on the main road from Ubud to Kintamani. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of Ubud tourism icon in north side of this village, hence many tourists visit this site every day. It is the first place to visit during Rafting Ubud Tour.
It is a good place to visit during the Rafting Ubud Tour. Most of the monkeys in this area are tame and freedom life adjoins each other. There is a Hindu Temple is existing in the corner of this forest and the local people believe that these groups of monkeys keep secure the temple from the bad influence. In the middle of the forest, many fertile tropical trees with huge size and high that is an ideal place for the monkey habitat. Its location in the centre of Ubud with some hotels, restaurants and shops are located close by therefore Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the beautiful places to visit in Bali.
Souvenirs can be brought home available in this market with multifarious of style, colours, form and type. This market is especially selling the handicraft for souvenir with many selections that are offering to the visitors. It’s location in the centre of Ubud Bali opposite to Ubud Palace. You will enjoy your shopping time in a beautiful place with a full variety of Balinese artwork. The friendly sellers who come from the local community are offering the selection of your need to bring home. This market is a perfect place for shopping and the best time to visit during Rafting Ubud Tour. Furthermore.
It is another place to go during the Rafting Ubud Tour. Ubud Palace is the residential house of Ubud king which is more known by the name of Puri Saren. In this palace, the Ubud king is leaving with his family and makes this palace as governance centre in the empire era. The houses are very beautiful with the strong Balinese ornaments and decorations that make it an ideal place to visit. In addition, you can watch Balinese dances with traditional Gamelan on the open stage at this site.
Painting Museum is an alternative place of interest in Ubud to visit the collection of the beautiful painting made by the local and the world-class artist. The museum collects the high valuable art painting with a variety of style and object. It is strategically located close to the Ubud Center and provides a valuable collection to describe the art development in Ubud Bali. Painting Museum or Puri Lukisan is a place to see the best collections from the masterpiece and understanding Ubud as a centre of art in Bali Island.
RAFTING UBUD TOUR ITINERARY
- 07.30 – 08.15 Pick up at the hotel (depend on hotel location) by Rafting Company
- 09.30 – 10.00 Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – 10.30 Start for Rafting Adventure
- 12.00 – 12.30 Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 12.30 – 13.00 Taking shower and change the cloth
- 13.00 – 13.30 Picked up by our tour guide for Ubud Tour
- 13.30 – 14.00 Drive to Tegalalang to see Rice Terrace
- 14.15 – 14.45 Drive to Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.15 – 15.45 Drive to Ubud Art Market
- 15.45 – 16.00 Visit Ubud Palace/Puri Saren
- 16.00 – 16.15 Drive to Painting Museum
- 16.45 – 17.30 Drive Back to hotel
RAFTING AND UBUD TOUR ( Code: BSI-PC001 ) PRICE
IDR 965,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 608,400 net/child (7 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,150,000 net/person
Rafting Ubud Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- White water rafting adventure
- 1 x lunch
- Rafting equipment
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One Bottle of mineral water during tour and furthermore
WHAT TO BRING DURING RAFTING UBUD TOUR?
Swimsuit, t-shirt, sport or river shoes, change clothes, camera, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and money. let enjoy the Bali rafting adventure!
Rafting Ubud Tour – Photo Gallery
Rafting Ubud Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Rafting package rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults. However, if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Cancellation fee 50% from the total invoice if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet