Sobek Cycling Adventure Offers Choice of Batur Trail Cycling or Ubud Cycling Trail
Sobek Cycling Adventure is a fantastic cycling adventure with the experience empirically explores the Bali nature in the area of Batur trail and Ubud cycling. Furthermore, it is one of the exciting Bali Adventures to bring you to the fun trip and paddle down the bike through rice field, Balinese Village and visit the temple. This Sobek Cycling Adventure is one of the recommended Bali Cycling Adventures running from long time with full of experiences. This adventure is a fantastic activity with the mounting cycle passes the interesting place with the beautiful panorama. Moreover, it is one memorable experiences that you can get on your lovely vacation on Bali Island. Also, Sobek Bali Adventure is a specialist adventure in Bali will take you to see more closely the Balinese life and its natural environment.
Sobek Cycling Adventure
(Code: BSI-CYC001) PRICES
Adult : IDR 720,000 net/adult
Children : IDR 590,00 net/child
(children: 07 – 15 years)
NOTE: Minimum 2 adult booking required
SOBEK CYCLING ADVENTURE RATE INCLUSIONS
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Professional Cycling Guide
- Mountain Bike
- International Standard Safety
- US$ 100,000 insurance coverage
Sobek Cycling Adventure – Photo Gallery
It is one of the favourite Sobek Cycling Adventure started from picking you up at your hotel resident. And then, the staff will drop you at Kintamani for a tasty morning tea overlooking to Batur Lake and the volcanic smoke plumes of Mount Batur. Furthermore, the experience starts circling downhill by Modern Mountain bikes to quite villages that expose the heart of Bali. Along the path of sleepy villages, local farmers cultivate their rice field as well as the mother brings their children to the road by waving their hands as a welcome greeting. Frequently stops for a while to observe the temples. The shady plantations, as well as picturesque villages, give rare insight into the traditional lifestyle. You will enjoy an extravagant buffet lunch before returning to your hotel. Finally, Sobek Cycling Adventure will be ending once you arrive at your hotel.
Ubud Cycling Trail is one of the popular Sobek Cycling Adventure to explore the beautiful rice field and traditional village. Sobek Cycling Adventure through Ubud Trail is started from Baung Village to paddle down until Nyuh Kuning Village. Furthermore, it will explore the beautiful rice field with a fresh atmosphere, visit the Hindu temple and passing through the Balinese villages. It is a very safe ride with a little traffic on the road as well as perfect with those without having cycling experience. Therefore, we recommend the Sobek Cycling Adventure afternoon tour for a good atmosphere as well as discover the friendly villagers living with their social lifestyle.
PICK UP FOR SOBEK CYCLING ADVENTURE
|HOTEL AREA||Pick up Time|
|07:15 – 07:45 am|
|Kuta / Tuban|
Legian / Seminyak
|07:30 – 08:00 am|
|Sanur||07:45 – 08:15 am|
|Ubud||08:00 – 08:30 am|
What to Bring during Sobek Cycling Adventure?
- T-shirt/cycling shirt
- Short pants
- Sport shoes
- Money for drinks
SOBEK CYCLING ADVENTURE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above rates of Sobek Cycling Adventure are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rates quoted on Sobek Cycling Adventure are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, then 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, then a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made