True Bali Experience Cycling Rafting Package Combining Village Cycling and Ayung River Rafting Adventure
True Bali Experience Cycling Rafting Package is one of the favourite Bali Cycling Rafting Package operated by A True Bali Experience, a reliable adventure company in Bali. Furthermore, this package is combining two exciting adventure between Bali Village Cycling and Ayung River Rafting. Both of these adventures are running close to each other in Carangsari Village, just apposite with Ayung River. You will enjoy your exciting cycling adventure to explore the beautiful natures includes rice field as well as traditional Balinese village. Meanwhile, your rafting adventure is just step down to the river valley and explores the beautiful Ayung River stretch 8 km within 2 hours. And also, you will enjoy the fantastic experience of river rafting through the river with 2 until 3 rapid levels. Moreover, the international standard facilities are available to keep your adventure enjoyable.
True Bali Cycling and Rafting
Code: RAF-CY003 PRICES
(Minimum 2 people booking)
Adult: IDR 1,350,000 net/person
Child: IDR 1,012,000 net/person
(7 – 12 years old)
Package Rate Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- 1 x lunch
- 1 x Bali village cycling experience:
- Bike Rental
- Professional and experienced cycling guide
- Mineral water during cycling
- 1 x Ayung Rafting Experience:
- International standard safety equipment
- Professional river guide
- Water-resistance bag facilities
- Shower facilities include towel rental, soap and shampoo
- Mineral water during cycling
- Insurance Cover
About True Bali Experience Cycling Rafting Package
Morning Session – Bali Village Cycling
Firstly, we start your adventure with village cycling at Carangsari. The staff from A True Bali Experience will pick you up at your hotel and transfer directly to cycling start point. Afterwards, you will use the safety equipment and short safety briefing. Moreover, you can try to paddle the bike and feel the break as well as other bike gears. And then, we start cycling to explore the rice field as well as traditional village until arriving at the restaurant for lunch. After having lunch, then we continue for a rafting adventure.
Afternoon Session – Ayung River Rafting
The second activity is white water rafting. You will use the safety equipment as well as obtain the safety instruction from a professional river guide. Afterwards, you step down to the river valley to start Ayung River Rafting. Furthermore, you will enjoy the fantastic adventure to explore the beautiful river within 2 hours. Shower facilities are available at the end of the finish point. Finally, the staff from A True Bali Experience will transfer you back to your hotel to terminate this A True Bali Experience Cycling Rafting Package.
PICK UP TIME: 08.00 – 08.15 (Subject to change according to your hotel location)
What to Bring during A True Bali Experience Cycling Rafting Package?
- T-shirt/cycling shirt
- Short pant
- Change clothes
- Sport shoes
- Money for drinks
TRUE BALI EXPERIENCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show. Hence, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made and furthermore.