Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours
Exploring the Biggest Buddhist Temple in the World
Tour Code: YOG-05
Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours are the popular Yogyakarta Tour Packages taking you into a fantastic tour experience within 2 days and 1 night. This tour is perfectly designed to see the spectacular sunrise on the top of Borobudur Temple with a serene ambience surrounding it. Moreover, we will expand your experience to learn Buddha’s story through the beautiful reliefs on the temple’s wall. Furthermore, it will also visit other places of interest in Yogyakarta and the surrounding area such as Pawon Temple, Mendut Temple, Sultan Palace as well as Prambanan Temple. Also, we have combined this tour with comfortable accommodations of your choice. These Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours are the perfect selection tour for you who want to explore Yogyakarta famous for its culture, scenic landscape, and beautiful heritage sites. Hence, it is a truly enlightening experience that you must join during your vacation in Indonesia.
|Choice of Hotel||Minimum 2 people booking||Single Traveler||High Season Surcharge
(10 June – 23 June 2018 &
23 Dec 18 – 05 Jan 19)
Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Air Conditioning Car
- Full-day tours based on itinerary
- 1 x lunch
- 1 x dinner
- Watching Ramayana Ballet
- 1-night accommodation
- Speaking Guide – English, Japanese. Meanwhile, other language speaking guide available with an additional charge. Hence will inform upon the confirmation made
- Entrance fee at Tourism sites
- Parking fee
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
What is Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Trekking Tours About?
DAY 01 – ARRIVAL AT YOGYAKARTA – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE
First of all, we start Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours upon arrival at Yogyakarta Airport/started from pick up point at Yogyakarta area. You will be met by our tour guide to start the tour by visiting the beautiful Hindu temple of Prambanan. From here the tour is continued to visit a silversmith and Batik home industry at Tortodipuran. At late afternoon, you will join the dinner at Pura Wisata and drop to the hotel for check-in process and leisure.
DAY 02 – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – CITY TOURS
04.30 am, early in the morning, climbing up the Borobudur temple for welcoming the beautiful sunrise. Then, exploring the story of Buddha Gautama story on the relief (on a walk). Enjoy the fresh air while having breakfast. Then the trip is continued to visit Pawon and Mendut Temple. Back to the hotel to take a shower and check out. Having lunch at a local restaurant and continue to Kaliadem to visit the most active volcano in Java Island, Merapi Mount. Finally, drop to Yogyakarta Airport or stop point at Yogyakarta Area to terminate Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours.
Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours Itinerary
DAY 01 I N – PRAMBANAN – CITY TOUR – RAMAYANA BALLET
- 07.30 Pick up at Yogyakarta airport
- 07.45 – 08.15 Drive to Prambanan Temple
- 08.15 – 09.30 Visit Prambanan Temple
- 09.30 – 10.15 Drive to Sultan Palace
- 10.15 – 12.30 Visit Sultan Palace
- 12.30 – 13.30 Relax while having lunch at a local restaurant
- 13.30 – 14.30 Visit Taman Sari (Water Castle)
- 14.30 – 15.30 Visit Ngasem Bird Market
- 15.30 – 16.30 Visit Silversmith at Kotagede
- 16.30 – 17.30 Visit Batik Home Industry
- 17.30 – 18.00 Check-in at your hotel
- 18.30 – 19.30 Having dinner at a local restaurant
- 20.00 – 21.00 Watching Ramayana Ballet
- 21.00 – 22.00 Back to hotel and furthermore
DAY 02 BOROBUDUR SUNRISE – MERAPI VOLCANO(B, L)
- 03.00 Wake up call
- 03.30 – 04.30 Departure to Borobudur Temple
- 04.30 – 04.45 Walk up to Borobudur Temple
- 04.45 – 06.00 Waiting then enjoying sunrise at Borobudur
- 06.00 – 08.00 Walking around the temple to see the relief Borobudur
- 08.00 – 10.00 Visit Pawon and Mendut Temple
- 10.00 – 11.00 Back to hotel
11.00 – 12.00 Taking a shower and check out process
12.00 – 13.30 Enjoy the lunch at a local restaurant
13.30 – 14.30 Drive to Kaliadem area, located in the slope of Merapi Volcano
14.30 – 16.00 Visit Kaliadem to see Merapi volcano
16.00 – 17.00 Finally drive to Yogyakarta Airport / Finish point at Yogyakarta and furthermore
Terms and Conditions
- The above Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The flight seat is based on the lowest economy class and if the seat not available, will change to a higher class with additional charge informed during confirmation.
- The above rates are in US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required for Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours are 2 adults however if you are single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for 3 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases and furthermore.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation of Yogyakarta Borobudur Sunrise Tours is made within:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days before the tour date.
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet and furthermore.
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
- Bali to Borobudur tour and furthermore
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours and furthermore
- Yogyakarta, Solo, and Mount Bromo Tours and furthermore
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo and Kalibaru Tours and furthermore
Trips from Jakarta to Yogyakarta
- Jakarta City and Yogyakarta Tours and furthermore
- Jakarta City, Yogyakarta and Bromo Tours and furthermore