Explore Java Island from Yogyakarta in 6 Days / 5 Nights – Yogyakarta Bromo Kalibaru Tours
Yogyakarta Bromo Kalibaru Tours is one of the dramatic tours under the Java Tour Package to explore Java Island. This tour package is started from Yogyakarta to Bromo Mount until Kalibaru at east Java within 6 days or 5 nights. Furthermore, the tours are fascinating to explore central Java by visiting the places of interest with the unique and old history of each place. Moreover, this tour will bring you to visit the biggest Buddhist temple of Borobudur, Prambanan Temple, Sultan’s Palace, Mount Bromo, Kalibaru and others. Meanwhile, our professional tour guide always offers warm hospitality and friendly services. In addition, our experienced driver will drive the car smoothly with comfortable air-conditioning.
YOGYAKARTA – BROMO – KALIBARU TOURS
Code: YOG-17 – SPECIAL PRICES
Min 2 people: IDR 11,068K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR 17,829K net/person
Price Inclusions of Java Tour Package :
- Inclusion of 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees in all tourist destinations
- 1 x Horseback riding
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese). Meanwhile, another speaking guide is available with an additional charge and will inform you upon confirmation.
- Full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water daily and furthermore
Yogyakarta, Bromo and Kalibaru Tour
DAY-01: ARRIVAL JOGJA/YOGYAKARTA
Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Airport, our tour guide will meet and greet you to welcome you to the culture city. Afterwards, we transfer you to JOGJAKARTA PLAZA HOTEL or a similar hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY-02: YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR – BOROBUDUR (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, We start your tour in Yogyakarta City to visit Kraton (Sultan’s Palace), Bird Market, Water Castle, Sonobudoyo Museum, Batik Home Industry and Silversmith at Kotagede with its processing and beautiful collections. Afterwards, we continue the trips to Borobudur to admire one of the world’s miracles. On the way back from Borobudur to Yogyakarta, you will visit Mendut and Pawon Temple. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at a local restaurant and then check in at Jogjakarta Plaza or a similar hotel.
DAY-03: JOGJA/YOGYAKARTA – BROMO (B, D)
After having breakfast and checking out of the hotel, we start your trip to Bromo. However, we will stop at Prambanan Temple, the biggest Hindu Temple in central Java. Afterwards, we continue to Solo to visit Mangkunegaran Palace and Triwindhu Antique Market. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at a local restaurant. Finally, we continue to Bromo for having dinner and check in at the LAVA VIEW hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY-04: TOSARI – KALIBARU (B,D)
Firstly, we set up your morning call at 03.00 am and then are ready to start the tour at 04.00 am. we will enjoy the beautiful nature and the splendid sunrise at mount Penanjakan. Afterwards, we continue the journey to Mount Bromo crater and enjoy horse riding. You will back to the hotel for having breakfast and taking a shower before check-in out from the hotel. We will leave the hotel to continue the trip to Kalibaru via Probolinggo, Jember, as well as Jatiroto. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at the local restaurant. Finally, we check in at MARGO UTOMO AGRO RESORT for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 05: KALIBARU (B)
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will continue for a half-day plantation tour through the land producing such as coffee, cocoa, and spices. The tour will finish at the factory where the products end up in neat packages ready for export. From noontime, we provide free leisure program to enjoy and relax at Margo Utomo Agro Resort.
DAY-06: KALIBARU – BALI OVERLAND ( B, L)
Finally, today is your last day. After having breakfast and checking out from the hotel, we will transfer you to Ketapang Harbor to across Gilimanuk harbour within 45 minutes to continue your trips in Bali.
What to Bring?
Use casual dress, sports shoes, sandals, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, gloves, jacket, money, camera, insect repellent, and other necessary things and furthermore.
Java Tour Package Terms and Conditions:
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- The rates are in US Dollars and inclusive of a 21% Government tax and service charge
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability basis
- This tour package rate is a unit price and can not be broken down into a single rate
- Our tour rates are based on twin sharing except for single traveller’s rate
- These rates are not valid for the High Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year) and high-season supplements will be added
- Cancellation policy will be advised upon the confirmation is made and furthermore
Java Tour Package Cancellation Policy
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35 days before the arrival date will be charged 50% from the total invoice as a cancellation fee
- 10 days up to no show, a full (100%) of the total tour value will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
- This cancellation is subject to change based on certain hotel conditions and furthermore
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One-day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours’ afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 night / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo and Kalibaru Tours