Enjoy Spectacular Sunrise and Natural Scenery in 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour
CODE: BSI – EJT02
2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour is an exciting adventure tour package to Mount Ijen and departs from Bali. This tour is very exciting and will provide an extraordinary experience in your vacation in Indonesia. We have designed this tour perfectly to take you to the Ijen Volcano in East Java and see the natural phenomenon of the rare blue fire. Likewise, you can enjoy the sunrise from the top of the mountain and the beautiful scenery around it. So, this tour will give you an amazing experience in 2 days / 1 night. Meanwhile, attractive benefits and experienced tour guides who will accompany you on your trip make your trip enjoyable. And also, we offer the price of this tour at a reasonable and affordable price.
In addition, the 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour provides a relaxing time without rushing. So, you can enjoy this tour with a relaxed and fun. Furthermore, you will also stay one night in a hotel in Banyuwangi to maintain your fitness after a long journey from Bali. This is one of the favorite Ijen tours by tourists who are on vacation in Bali. On the other hand, if you have not found an ideal tour package, you can also find other attractive tour packages in Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages.
What We Offer for 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour?
Ijen Tour Prices
Price: IDR 3,890 K net/person ( minimum 2 person )
Single Supplement: IDR 1,940 K net/person
- Rates are valid for minimum 2 people booking
- Hotel Based on Ketapang Indah Hotel or Similar
2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- 1 night accommodation (twin share)
- 1 x breakfast
- One time dinner
- Lunch on route
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at Ijen Crater
- Return Ferry Ticket Bali – Java – Bali
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
How Does Bali Ijen Crater Tour Work?
Day – 1: Depart to Banyuwangi
First of all, we begin the 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour with your pickup process at your hotel in Bali. After that, we depart to the port of Gilimanuk about 3,5 hours drive. However, we will stop for a moment at Rambut Siwi Temple. Meanwhile, lunch will be served at a local restaurant. We continue the journey to Gilimanuk passing Jembrana city and West Bali National Park. Next, we cross the Bali Strait by ferry while enjoying the surrounding natural scenery. When arriving at the port of Ketapang, we will leave for a hotel to check-in. Meanwhile, dinner will be served at the hotel and stay overnight.
Day – 2: Ijen Crater Blue Fire Hiking – Trip to Bali
On the second day of the 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour, we begin with a wake-up call at 12.30 am. After that, we leave for the foot of Mount Ijen (Paltuding) complete with hiking preparations. Meanwhile, we will start mountain climbing at 2 am through dusty and sandy roads. The climb will take about 2 hours through the night’s darkness and extreme temperatures with strong winds. When you reach the top of the mountain, you will descend the cattle to the Ijen crater to see the blue fire. However, you must pay attention to all safety factors, especially the use of special masks to reach the center of blue fire.
Afterward, we return to climb to the top of the mountain to see the sunrise with stunning natural scenery around it. Then, we go down the mountain through the same path and return to the hotel for breakfast and rest. We check out from the hotel and then cross again to Bali Island by ferry to the port of Gilimanuk. From Gilimanuk, we continue your trip to the hotel but we will stop at a local restaurant for lunch. Finally, we go directly to your hotel to end this tour.
Itinerary of 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour
DAY – 1
- 10.00 am – pick up at your hotel in Bali
- 12.00 pm – short break at Rambut Siwi Temple and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.00 pm – arrive at Gilimanur port
- 14.00 pm – arrive at Ketapang port
- 15.00 pm – check-in at your hotel in Banyuwangi
- 18.00 pm – dinner at the hotel
- 19.00 pm – stay overnight
DAY – 2
- 12.30 am – wake up Call
- 12.45 am – depart to Paltuding Ijen crater
- 02.00 am – arrive at Paltuding and Start for Trekking
- 04.30 am – arrive at Injen crater to see blue fire
- 06.00 – 06.30 am – enjoy Sunrise
- 07.30 am – step down to parking area
- 09.30 am – arrive at Paltuding check-in point
- 10.00 am – depart to your hotel
- 10.30 am – arriving at hotel and breakfast
- 12.00 pm – check-out from your hotel
- 12.30 pm – arrive at Ketapang port and cross to Bali
- 13.15 pm – arrive at Gilimanuk port and depart to your hotel
- 14.00 pm – lunch at a local restaurant
- 18.00 pm – arrive at your hotel in Bali
Mount Ijen is a volcano located on the border between Banyuwangi and Bondowoso, East Java, with an altitude of 2386 meters above sea level. The mountain is blessed with a phenomenal rare nature of blue fire that can be found in the crater. Meanwhile, Ijen Crater is an acidic crater lake at the top of a mountain with a lake depth of 200 meters and a craters area reaching 5,466 hectares. Ijen Crater Lake is known as the largest strong acid lake in the world and spits out strong and dangerous sulfur fumes. Likewise, temperatures at the top of the mountain to minus 3 degrees Celsius with strong winds. While the hiking trail with sandy and slippery soil conditions. For that, you need to pay attention to the following things and make maximum preparation to join this tour.
- Make sure you must have a strong stamina to join this tour
- Make maximum preparations and bring suggested items
- This tour does not stay overnight and will require excellent stamina.
- The climbing gate is only open at 01.00 – 03.00 am with a maximum number of 1000 climbers.
- Mount Ijen can be closed by the authorities at any time due to natural factors for safety.
- For those of you who are suffering from heart disease, asthma, respiratory problems, epilepsy, cold allergies, dust allergies, fear of heights and darkness are not permitted to join this tour.
What to Wear and Bring?
- Proper jacket for 3 degree temperatures.
- Gloves and skullcaps.
- Warm long pants for climbing.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes are recommended
- Flashlight and mask.
- Meals, Snack and drinks.
Public facilities that you can buy and rent at Ijen?
- Stroller rental services for those of you who can’t climb.
- You can buy gloves, socks, and skullcaps in the Ijen Mountain parking area at your own expense.
- Local Food and Drink stall
2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 2 Days Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- We require the minimum booking is 2 adults however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this Bali Ijen Blue Fire Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- This tour is an adventure tour to nature, especially the volcano and everything is dependent on natural conditions.
- If there is a tour cancellation done by parties outside of Bali Star Island due to natural conditions, then it is not our responsibility. This tour cancellation usually occurs on:
- Prohibition of climbing to the top of Mount Ijen
- Prohibition down the crater of Ijen to see blue fire
- Cancellation of ferry crossing at Gilimanuk port
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 15 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 5 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet