Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour Explore Deep Nature of Bali
Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour is an exclusive tour package to take you to the beautiful nature of Bali and discover popular Instagram places. We have designed this tour perfectly to invite you to explore the pure nature of Bali including Tegenungan waterfall, Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Kintamani, and Tirta Empul Temple. So, this is really one of the most favorite Instagram Tours in Bali provides many opportunities for you to capture every momentum into your personal photo album. Meanwhile, your trip will be comfortable with our experienced tour guide and driver. Likewise, our vehicle is equipped with full AC and makes your trip comfortable. Also, we will provide lunch at a restaurant to complete your experience on this tour.
Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour
|Single Traveler||IDR 999K|
|2 – 4 people||IDR 729K|
|5 – 8 people||IDR 654K|
(5 – 12 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
Note: our tour guide will help you to take the photo at each destination, but they are not a professional photographer. If you want a professional photographer to shot you during the tour then the additional cost US$ 250/tour will be applied. This rate included 100 – 150 photo shot with DSL + your mobile or Camera
You Need to Know More About Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour
- 08.00 am – pick up at Hotel
- 09.00 am – visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 11.00 am – visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 12.30 pm – enjoy Lunch with Mount Batur View
- 14.00 pm – visit Coffee Plantation with Coffee tasting
- 15.30 pm – visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 16.30 pm – back to your hotel
- 17.30 pm – arrive at your hotel
What to Wear and Bring?
- Short pant
- Money for souvenir
- Change clothes
Bali Instagram Places to Visit
Tegenungan Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in Gianyar Regency and only 30 minutes from Ubud. This waterfall is very famous among tourists in Bali and is a hit on social media especially Instagram. Meanwhile, the natural environment around is very beautiful with fresh air enveloping it. In clear water conditions, many tourists use this waterfall for swimming.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
This is the most hit waterfall currently on Instagram with a beautiful waterfall flanked by riverbanks. Meanwhile, lush tropical plants and flowing rivers with clear water add to the beauty of this place. For this reason, this is an opportunity for you to capture this place in your personal photo album.
Kintamani – Batur Volcano and Lake
Kintamani is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali with views of Batur Volcano and Lake. Tourist attractions that become an icon of Bangli district tourism are always crowded with tourists every day. For that, we will enjoy lunch in a restaurant while looking at beautiful natural scenery. This place is also one of the stop points on the agenda of the Kintamani Volcano Tour. Furthermore…
Tirta Empul Temple
Tirta Empul Temple or Tampak Siring Temple is a sacred temple for Hindus located in a valley with two green hills surrounding it. This place is famous for its holy water sources to purify the human body from bad influences. Also, there are many showers with different names and functions in the purification ritual. Therefore, on this tour, we will invite you to visit this place. Furthermore…
Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking Bali Waterfalls Hidden Treasure Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet