One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour Visit Instagram Places
One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour is a tour package to Nusa Penida Island to visit the most hits Instagram places. We have designed this tour perfectly to take you across the deserted island by speedboat. Furthermore, this tour will take you to famous Instagram places on the island. And then, you can capture all that in your album history on social media. Our tour agenda is full of fun ranging from hotel pickup services, fast boat crossings, and land tours, until lunch. So, this is the perfect tour package that will give you an amazing experience during your vacation in Bali.
In addition, the One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour is one of the most popular Instagram tours for tourists in Bali. A tour package that will give you a different experience sari usually. On the other hand, our tour guide will take you to the right Instagram places in Nusa Penida. So, your tour will be more efficient.
One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour
|2 – 4 people||IDR 849K|
|5 – 8 people||IDR 699K|
(5 – 12 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Round trip Fast boat transfer
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
Note: our tour guide will help you to take photos at each destination, but they are not a professional photographer. If you want a professional photographer to shoot you during the tour then the additional cost of US$ 250/tour will be applied. This rate included 100 – 150 photo shot with DSL + your mobile or Camera
You Need to Know More One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour
- 06.00 am – pick up at the hotel
- 07.00 am – check-in at Sanur port
- 07.15 am – depart to Nusa Penida
- 07.45 am – arrive at Nusa Penida
- 08.30 am – 15.00 pm – visit Kelingking secret point, Broken beach, Angels Billabong, and Crystal Bay
- Lunch will be at a local restaurant
- 15.00 pm – transfer to Toyo Pakeh port
- 15.30 pm – depart from Nusa Penida
- 16.45 pm – arrive at Sanur Beach
- 17.30 pm – arrive at your hotel
What to Wear and Bring?
- Casual/Modest/T-shirt clothes
- Money for souvenir
Nusa Penida Instagram Places to Visit
Broken Beach or Pasih Uug
This is an incredible cove and has become one of the tourism icons on the island of Nusa Penida. The highlight of the cove has made many people call this place Broken Beach. This is also because of the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean. Moreover, this beach is a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida Island. Rock formations such as hilly arches have marked this place and become a distinguishable landmark of the area. Set over the crashing waves of the open Indian Ocean, Broken Beach is a great spot for travel photographers and nature-view seekers.
A very spectacular place adjacent to Angel Billabong is a rock formation from the Southwest of Nusa Penida Island. This place highlights a natural rock lagoon offering a scenic seascape. However, you cannot descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak due to safety reasons. This stone pool is one of the must-sees for Nusa Penida visitors. The island itself is famous for its beautiful cliffs and pristine coastlines.
Kelingking Secret Point
This beach is a hidden beach in Mekar Village. A tranquil site with a fresh sea breeze in the southwest of Nusa Penida Island. You can enjoy one of the most breathtaking views over the hills and a small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The scenery in this place displays a promontory covered with a green colour facing the blue waters of the Indian ocean. Therefore, this place is the most hits today among nature lovers and seascape seekers. So, you must visit this extraordinary place.
This is the naming of a beautiful bay in the west of Nusa Penida Island. A beach with white sand stretching along 200 meters and calm waves is the right beach for recreation and swimming. Besides its beautiful palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkelling and dive sites. Meanwhile, limestone hills with their dry forests wrap this beach from other public lives.
One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children’s age is from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking One Day Nusa Penida Instagram Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within the:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet