Solo Yogyakarta and Merapi Tours Explore Central Java for 4 Days and 3 Nights
Solo Yogyakarta and Merapi Tours is one of the exciting tours to explore Yogyakarta and Solo city. Furthermore, this tour will bring you to visit the famous places of interest and archaeological sites in central Java. To see all the above tourist attractions you need 4 days and 3 nights stay at the hotel. While in Yogyakarta, you will visit Dieng Plateau, Merapi Volcano, Palace, Borobudur Temple, Prambanan and Yogyakarta City. Meanwhile, our professional tour guide is accompanied by your trips and explain all tourist object that you visited. Thus, joining this tour we ensure you will get the best service and enjoy along the trip.
Code: YOG-09 – SPECIAL PRICES
Min 2 people: IDR 5,521K net/person
Single Traveler: IDR 8,750K net/person
Except: 10 – 23 June and 23 Dec – 05 Jan
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch as per tour itinerary
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations
- Donation fee
- Parking Fee
- Speaking Guide – (English and Japanese). Meanwhile, another speaking guide is available with additional charge.
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water daily during tour
Solo, Yogyakarta and Merapi Tours
DAY-01: ARRIVAL – PRAMBANAN – YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR (L)
First day, our tour guide will meet at Airport in Solo. After meeting session, They bring you to Yogyakarta City. as the first destination to be visited. Before arriving at Yogyakarta city, you will stop to visit Prambanan Temple discovering the biggest Hindu temples in Java Island. After lunch, continue the trips to explore Yogyakarta City visiting Sultan Royal Palace, Water Castle, processing of batik and silversmith at Kotagede. The end of your, you will check-in at Novotel Yogyakarta or similar hotels for overnight stay.
DAY-02: DIENG PLATEAU and BOROBUDUR TOUR (B,L)
After having breakfast at the hotel, the tour starts to visit Dieng Plateau via Wonosobo. This route is passing through the beautiful countryside with the greenery vegetable plantations. Furthermore, you will enjoy the elevation of 6000 feet, the oldest Hindu temple complex in Java. Afterwards, you will visit active craters and colour lakes located nearby. Afterwards, we back to Yogyakarta and stop to visit Borobudur Temple. The tour is continued to Pawon and Mendut Temple and then return to hotel in Yogyakarta for overnight stay.
DAY-03: MERAPI VOLCANOS and SOLO CITY TOUR (B,L)
After taking breakfast at your hotel and then check out process. Afterwards, we continue the tours through the Kaliurang to see Merapi Volcano. And then, we continue to tour to Solo City to visit Mangkunegaran Palace, Triwindhu Antique Market and Radya Pustaka Museum. The end of your, you will check-in at Sahid Raya Hotel or similar hotel in Solo.
DAY-04: TRANSFERS TO AIRPORT (B)
After having breakfast at hotel, and then the check out process. Afterwards, we drive to Solo Airport to continue your next flight destination.
TOURS ITINERARY, as a result below :
DAY-01: SOLO – PRAMBANAN – YOGYA CITY TOURS
- 08.30-09.00 Arrive at Solo Airport, meeting service with our tour guide
- 09.00-10.45 Drive to Yogyakarta
- 10.15-11.30 Visit Prambanan Temple
- 11.30-12.00 Drive to Yogyakarta
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch at Local restaurant
- 13.00-14.00 Visit Sultan Palace
- 14.00-15.00 we visit Bird Market as well as Water Castle (Taman Sari)
- 15.00-16.00 Visit batik home industry as well as Silversmiths at Kotagede
- 16.00-16.30 Check-in at Novotel Yogyakarta or similar hotel and furthermore
DAY-02: DIENG PLATEAU – BOROBUDUR TOURS
- 06.00-07.00 Breakfast at hotel
- 07.00-10.30 Drive to Dieng Plateau
- 10.30-11.00 Visit Dieng Plateau
- 11.00-12.00 Drive to a local restaurant
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 13.00-15.00 Drive to Borobudur
- 15.00-16.30 Visit Borobudur Temple
- 16.30-17.00 Visit Pawon Temple, Mendut Temple and other
- 17.00-18.00 Back to Yogyakarta city, then overnight at hotel and furthermore
DAY-03: MERAPI VOLCANO – SOLO CITY TOURS
- 07.00-08.00 Breakfast at Hotel
- 08.00-15.00 Check out from Hotel
- 08.15-08.45 Drive to Merapi Volcano
- 08.45-10.15 Enjoy Merapi volcano
- 10.15-11.45 Drive to a local restaurant in Solo town
- 11.45-12.45 Enjoy the lunch
- 12.45-13.15 Drive to Mangkunegaran Palace
- 13.15-14.15 Visit Mangkunegaran Palace
- 14.15-15.30 We visit Antique Market as well as Museum Radya Pustaka
- 15.30-16.30 We drive to SAHID RAYA SOLO Hotel or similar hotel
- 17.00 Overnight stay and furthermore
DAY-04: TRANSFERS OUT
- 06.30-07.00 After having Breakfast at hotel and check out, and we will transfer you to Solo Airport
- 08.55 Next Destination and furthermore
What to Bring?
Please use smart casual dress, sport shoes, sandal, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, money, camera, insect repellent as well as other necessary things.
Terms and Conditions, as a result below :
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The rates are in US Dollar and including 21% Government tax and service charge.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability basis.
- These rates are based on twin sharing except for the single traveller’s rate.
- The rate offers are not valid for High Season period (Lebaran and Christmas – New Year) and high season supplement will be added.
Bali and Yogyakarta Tour Packages, as a result below:
- Bali – Yogyakarta One day Tours
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours- 1 night / 2 days Package
- Bali – Yogyakarta Overnight stay Package
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours afternoon departure
- Borobudur Sunrise Tours evening departure
Tours Start from Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Borobudur and Prambanan One day tours
- Borobudur Sunrise tours 1 nights / 2 days
- Yogyakarta and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Yogyakarta, Merapi and Solo Tours 4 Nights / 5 Days
Trips from Solo to Yogyakarta, as a result below:
- Solo and Borobudur Sunrise Tours
- Yogyakarta and Merapi volcano tours
- Solo, Merapi and Borobudur tours
- Solo, Borobudur and Dieng Plateau Tours
Borobudur and Bromo Tours, as a result below:
- Yogyakarta and Mount Bromo Tours
- Yogyakarta, Solo and Mount Bromo Tours
- Borobudur, Mount Bromo and Kalibaru Tours