Waka Sailing Cruise Offers Fantastic Bali Lembongan Day Cruises
Waka Sailing Cruise is a fantastic day cruise using a catamaran boat to explore Lembongan Island. Furthermore. it offers the exciting Bali Lembongan Day Cruises that will take you to sail with luxury and comfortable boat and friendly crews to enjoy your relaxation at the tranquillity island of Lembongan. This cruise will make your dream come through with exciting day cruise ship and visit a beautiful golden sanding beach. Waka Sailing Cruise will depart from Benoa port to cross Bali strait and visit Nusa Lembongan Island. The cruise provides fun activities and delicious grill food on boat to make your journey more memorable. Meanwhile, you will enjoy your day trip to visit the island and discover unique sites while enjoying attractive cruise activities. It is one of the fantastic Day Cruises in Bali that you never miss.
Waka Sailing Cruise
Waka Sailing Cruise
(Code: BSI-CRU007) Special PRICE:
Adult : IDR 1,552,000 net/person
Waka Sailing Cruise Price Inclusions:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Free flow drinks on the catamaran ( Orange Juice, soft drink, mineral water, tea and coffee ).
- Pastries and seasonal fruits
- Lunch Buffet at the Beach Club
- Use of swimming pool
- Snorkelling or reef viewing from a glass-bottom boat or a village tour of seaweed farm and the famous underground house
- Sail back into the sunset with a complimentary cocktail.
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Medical insurance
Waka Sailing Cruise – Bali Lembongan Day Cruises
The trip is taking from Waka Nusa’s private marina at Benoa Port to the stunning Nusa Bay, in Lembongan Island. Furthermore, the Waka Sailing Cruise will take you approximately one and a half hour sailing to Lembongan depending on the wind condition. The sailing catamaran takes guests on a leisurely cruise and enjoys the fresh of sea breezes. Meanwhile, the cruise will serve coffee, tea and pastries await guests after boarding indoor or outdoor seating areas. Moreover, the cruise allows the guests to travel in comfort while enthusiastic fishermen can join the crew throwing lines of the back of the boat. So it is one of the fantastic Bali Lembongan Day Cruises that you never miss during your lovely vacation in Bali.
Waka Sailing Cruise Boarding Information
- Depart from Benoa Port: 09.00 am
- Arriving at Benoa Port: 05.00 pm
- Boarding Time at least 30 minutes before departure
What to Bring on Waka Sailing Cruise?
- Short pants
- Camera (camera underwater is recommended)
- Money for drinks
WAKA SAILING CRUISE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above Waka Sailing Cruise rates are valid until 31 March 2018.
- This program is operating for every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee.
- Payment can be also made via PayPal.
- Round trip hotel transfers are covering for the hotel area such as Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only. There will be any additional charge for pick up service outside of this hotel area.
- This activity is depended on the weather in particular wind conditions
- All rates for Waka Sailing Cruise are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when you make the booking through Bali Star Island only.
- Children under 12 years old are welcome. However, they must be accompanied, controlled and monitored by parents/adult
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. Meanwhile, we will advise the cancellation policy for group booking on the confirmation sheet.