7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour Explore Kelimutu, Bajawa, Ruteng, Wae Rebo and Komodo National Park
CODE: BSI- FLT03
7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour is an exciting tour package to explore Flores’s nature for 7 days / 6 nights. This tour is perfect to take you to the nature of Flores, which is famous for its beauty and unique local culture. Moreover, we will visit traditional villages and interact with local residents. And also, we will go up the mountains and hills to discover natural phenomena and amazing scenery. So, this is truly an appropriate tour package to see the beautiful nature and unique local culture in the eastern part of the Indonesian Archipelago.
In addition, the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo tour package will take you to explore places of interest in Flores. Likewise, we will take you all the way to Komodo National Park to see giant lizards that live in savannas on the island of Komodo. Meanwhile, we have designed this tour at a reasonable and affordable price. Thus, this is one of the most popular Flores Tours and other options in Bali and Beyond Vacation Package.
What We Offer for this Tour Package?
Flores Tour Prices
1 – 2 people: USD 1,550 net/person
3 – 4 people: USD 1,250 net/person
- Rates are valid for minimum 2 people booking
- Bookings for 1 person will be double charged
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless book single occupancy with single supplement
7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during trip:
- Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
- Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
- Bajawa: Queen Home stay or similar
- Ruteng: Victor Hotel or similar
- Labuan Bajo: Jayakarta Hotel or similar
- 2 days / 1 night stay on semi phinisi boat with full AC cabin with share bathroom
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 x lunch
- 2 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees, donations and permits except in Komodo National Park
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Optional tour outside of the tour itinerary
- Meals and drinks outside of tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- High / peak season surcharge during May – October
- Entrance and donation fee at Komodo National Park
- Porter in Wae Rebo (If needed, a fee of IDR 250,000 – IDR 300,000 / porter will be charged)
- Personal insurance
Tour Agenda of 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour
DAY-01: Ende, Flores Island – Moni village
We start the activity on the first day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour with your pickup process at Ende airport. After that, we immediately begin our adventure tour to Saga / Wologai traditional village. A traditional village inhabited by the Lio tribe with a unique culture. After that, we continue the journey to the village of Moni to check in at a hotel. After checking in, you can enjoy the atmosphere of Flores with a free program.
DAY-02: Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Ende – Bajawa (B)
On the second day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour, we begin by getting up early in the morning. After that, we will go to Kelimutu for soft trekking to the top of the mountain and see the natural wonders with a 3-color lake. And even, we can enjoy the amazing natural scenery around it. Kelimutu with a lake of three colors is the most mysterious and dramatic place in the world. Next, we descend the limestone hills to the parking lot and return to the hotel for breakfast. Afterward, we head to the Nduaria traditional market and to BlueStone Beach via Ende town. And also, we will go to Wogo village to see Ngadhu and Bhaga as a symbol of men and women who are the ancestors of the Ngadha tribe. Finally, our trip stopped at Bajawa and checked in at a hotel to stay overnight.
DAY-03: Bajawa – Luba Village – Bena Village – Aimere – Borong – Ruteng (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, then we will move to Ruteng. However, we will take an excursion and visit interesting places along the way. First of all, we will visit the traditional villages of Bena and Luba. After that, we continue our journey to the village of Aimere to see local residents making alcoholic drinks from traditional palm juice. Then, we continue on to Borong and stop at Lake Rana Mese to take pictures. Our trip on the third day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour stopped after we arrived at Ruteng. We will stay at a hotel in Ruteng.
DAY-04: Ruteng – Lodok Cancar (spider’s web Rice Fields) – Narang – Denge – Wae Rebo village (B, L, D)
We begin our journey on the fourth day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour with an early breakfast. After that, we leave for Cancar to see “Lodok”. A wide and round rice field resembles a giant spider web. So, this place is better known as Spider Web Rice Field. Then, we continue the journey to the south coast through Narang Village and head straight to Denge Village. From here, we will climb up the hill to Wae Rebo Village for 3 hours. You will find a traditional and remote village with a unique culture. Today, lunch will be served in a lunch box. Meanwhile, we will have dinner and stay overnight at Wae Rebo Village.
DAY-05: Wae Rebo – Denge Village – Narang Village – Lembor Village – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
Today we start our activities with a simple breakfast in Wae Rebo Village. After that, you can interact with local residents and get to know more about their lives. Likewise, you can see their unique culture. After that, we descend the hills to Denge Village and continue the journey to Labuan Bajo. Meanwhile, lunch will be served in Denge or Dintor Village. The trip on the fifth day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour ended when we arrived in Labuan Bajo and checked in at a hotel. Next, you have free time and stay at the hotel.
DAY-06: Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island (B, L, D)
We start the adventure tour in Komodo National Park on the sixth day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour. After breakfast, we head to the harbor to catch a wooden boat and sail to Rinca Island. When we arrive on Rinca Island, we will do trekking activities in a dry savanna to find the world’s largest extinct reptile. After that, we continue our cruise to Pink Beach to swim, snorkel or relax. This beach is very beautiful with pink sand with clear water. Then, we sail to Komodo Island and dock in a small port to stay overnight on a boat. All food will be served on the boat.
DAY-07: Komodo Island – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
Today is the last day of the 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour. We start our activities with breakfast on the boat and continue to go to Komodo Island to explore the island inhabited by wild animals such as giant lizards. Then, we sailed back to Manta Point for snorkeling to see manta rays. (We do not guarantee you can see the manta because it depends on your luck). After that, we sail to Kanawa Island to swim and relax while enjoying the tropical atmosphere and natural scenery around it. Lunch will be served on a boat and then we return to the Port of Labuan Bajo. Finally, our journey will end when we take you to the airport to continue your next flight destination.
7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as adult prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 7 Days Flores Overland Komodo Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 35% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet