9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour Explore Places of Interest in Flores, Eastern Part of Indonesia
CODE: BSI- FLT04
9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour is an exciting tour package to explore Flores for 9 days. This tour package is the perfect tour package to see interesting places from Flores to Komodo National Park. We will take you to explore this arid region in the eastern part of the Indonesian Archipelago. Furthermore, Flores is famous for its beautiful nature and unique culture. For that, we will take you to see it on this tour. Meanwhile, we have designed this tour agenda perfectly accompanied by attractive benefits. Moreover, we offer this tour package at a reasonable and affordable price.
In addition, the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour is truly an amazing tour package. We will take you to see the unique culture in the remote village of Flores. In fact, you will be able to enjoy incredible views in every place we visit. So, This is one of the popular tour options from Flores Tours or other options on Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages.
What do We offer for this Tour Package?
Flores Tour Prices
1 – 2 people: USD 1,825 net/person
3 – 4 people: USD 1,450 net/person
- Rates are valid for minimum of 2 people booking
- Bookings for 1 person will be double charged
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless booking single occupancy with a single supplement
9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- All accommodations during the trip:
- Moni: The Stone Hotel or similar
- Riung: Bintang Wisata Riung or similar
- Bajawa: Queen Homestay or similar
- Ruteng: Victor Hotel or similar
- Labuan Bajo: Jayakarta Hotel or similar
- 3 days / 2 nights stay on semi Phinisi boat with full AC cabin with shared bathroom
- Daily Breakfast
- 6 x lunch
- 2 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Air-conditioning car transfer based on itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation for tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees, donations and permits except in Komodo National Park
What is not included in the price?
- Flight ticket
- Optional tour outside of the tour itinerary
- Meals and drinks outside of the tour itinerary
- Personal Expenses during the trip
- Alcoholic drinks
- High / peak season surcharge during May – October
- Entrance and donation fee at Komodo National Park
- Porter in Wae Rebo (If needed, a fee of IDR 250,000 – IDR 300,000 / porter will be charged)
- Personal Insurance
Tour Agenda of 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour
DAY-01: Ende or Maumere – Moni village
We will start the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour with your pickup process at Ende Airport or Maumere. However, we recommend Ende as a starting point. Furthermore, we will go to Moni Village to check in at a hotel. Meanwhile, we will stop at several spots to take photos and visit the village along the road to Moni Village. After checking in, you can enjoy the atmosphere of Flores on this first day with a free agenda.
DAY-02: Moni Village – Kelimutu Lake – Wologai village – Ende – Riung (B)
On the second day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour, we start by getting up early in the morning. We will go for the soft mountain trekking and see a wonder of nature with a lake 3 colours. And also, we can enjoy the stunning natural scenery surrounding it. Next, we descend slowly to the parking area and back to the hotel for breakfast. After checking out of the hotel, we will go to the Nduaria traditional market. Then, we continue our journey to the traditional villages of Wologai and Blue Stone Beach through Ende. Our journey continues to the north coast of Flores and arrives at Riung. And immediately, we check in at a hotel and stay overnight.
DAY-03: Half-day snorkelling trip in Riung 17 Isles Marine Garden – So’a Hot Spring – Bajawa (B, L)
We start the third day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour with an early breakfast. After that, we move to the harbour to reach the wooden boat heading to Kalong Island. You will see many fruit-eating bats flying above the trees. Then, we will sail to Bako / Tembang which is famous for its beautiful snorkelling spots. We will continue the cruise to Tiga Island for snorkelling activities. Meanwhile, lunch will be served at the beach. Finally, our day’s snorkelling activity ends and we return to the harbour. On the way to Bajawa, we will stop at the So’a hot spring for bathing. Afterwards, we check-in at a hotel in Bajawa to stay.
DAY-04: Bajawa – Luba Village – Bena Village – Aimere – Borong – Ruteng (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will continue the journey to the traditional villages of Bena and Luba. After that, we will continue the journey to the village of Aimere. Here, you will be able to see locals making traditional alcoholic drinks from date palm juice. Then, we will continue the journey to Borong. However, we will stop at Lake Rana Mese to take pictures. Our journey will end in Ruteng after checking in at a hotel. Likewise, the fourth-day agenda of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour ended.
DAY-05: Ruteng – Lodok Cancar (spider’s web Rice Fields) – Narang – Denge – Wae Rebo village (B, L)
On the fifth day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour, we start with an early breakfast at the hotel. After that, we will go to Cancar to see “Lodok”, a large round rice field resembling a giant spider web. This is a pearl of local wisdom that you need to see. Then, we continue the journey to the village of Denge to step up to the hills for 3 hours. We will head to Wae Rebo Village, a remote village on a hill with a unique culture. Meanwhile, lunch will be served in a lunch box. And even, we will have dinner and stay overnight at Wae Rebo village.
DAY-06: Wae Rebo – Denge Village – Narang Village – Lembor Village – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
Today, we will have the chance to get to know Wae Rebo culture more closely. We start the activity on the sixth day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour with a simple breakfast. After that, we can enjoy the atmosphere of this village and see the culture of the local people. And even, you can interact with them to find out how they live and their culture before we leave this village. We will descend the hills to the village of Denge. And then, we will depart for Labuan Bajo through the villages of Narang and Lembor. Lunch is served in the village of Denge or Dintor. After arriving in Labuan Bajo, we will immediately check in at the hotel overnight.
DAY-07: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island –Kalong Rinca Island (B, L, D)
The seventh day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour is the beginning of the exploration of the Komodo National Park. We start with breakfast at the hotel and move to the harbour for embarkation. We start this Komodo Dragon Tour by sailing to the island of Kelor / Majerite for snorkelling, swimming or relaxation activities. Then, we sail to Rinca Island and trek to find Komodo Dragons that live in wild savannahs. In the afternoon, we will sail to Kalong Island to see bats flying above the mangrove forest. All meals will be served on the boat as well as staying overnight.
DAY-08: Rinca Island – Padar Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island (B, L, D)
The boat will sail quietly to Padar Island. When we arrive at the island, we will have breakfast on the boat while enjoying the beautiful natural scenery around it. After that, we will climb the limestone hills to see the incredible natural scenery. Then, we slowly descend the hills and head back to the boat. We continue our cruise to Pink Beach for swimming, snorkelling or relaxation. after that, we sail back to Komodo Island to explore the savanna forests inhabited by wild animal groups such as the Komodo Dragons. Meanwhile, lunch and dinner will be served on the boat. We end the activities of the eighth day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour by staying overnight on the boat.
DAY-09: Taka Makasar – Manta Point – Siaba Island – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo (B, L)
Today is the last day of the 9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour. After breakfast on the boat, we will sail to Manta Point to see Manta Rays through snorkelling activities. However, we cannot guarantee you can see it and it depends on your luck. After that, we sailed to Siaba Island to see the turtle with snorkelling activities. But again, this depends on your luck on that day. After that, we sail to Kanawa Island for snorkelling, swimming or relaxing activities. Meanwhile, lunch will be served on the boat. Finally, our long journey will end after we return to the port and depart for the airport to catch our next flight destination.
9 Days Flores Kelimutu Wae Rebo Komodo Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 9 Days Flores Wae Rebo Komodo Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as for adults prices.
- Minimum 15 days booking for this 9-Day Flores Wae Rebo Komodo Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within the:
- 35% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 60 days before the tour date
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days before the tour date
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet