Bali Royal Heritage Tour – Visit the Exotic Palace and other Heritage Sites
Bali Royal Heritage Tour is one of exciting tour to explore the royal heritage sites and discover the ancient and historical buildings. Moreover, you will find out the historical sites with a long story of each empire. This Bali Royal Heritage Tour is perfectly designed for anyone who loves to visit the old and ancient things and want to know the story of each empire in places you visit. Therefore, we have designed this tour with a private full AC car with professional tour guides who always accompany you during the tour. Likewise, our friendly and experienced driver takes you to the right place. So, your Bali Royal Heritage Tour will comfortable and exciting.
What is Bali Royal Heritage Tour About?
Bali Royal Heritage Tour is a great experience for you to see the beautiful things about Bali besides nature itself and this tour will spend within 9,5 hours. Firstly, we start this tour by picking you up at your hotel lobby. Afterwards, we will visit the exotic royal heritage sites in Bali starting from Kerta Gosa, Puri Agung Gianyar, Puri Ageng Blahbatuh and Puri Saren Ubud. In addition, if the time still available we will also visit Mas Village or Celuk Village to see the locals made handicrafts or souvenirs. In the end, we drop you back to your hotel or drop point to terminate the tour. Above all, it is definitely a fantastic tour arrangement to see the inside of Bali Royal Heritage Sites. Don’t miss to visit Royal heritage sites during your vacation in Bali!
Places to Visit during Bali Royal Heritage Tour
Kerta Gosa is the first place to visit during the Bali Royal Heritage Tour. It is located in the heart of Semarapura town and also known as one of the popular tourist destinations in Bali. Moreover, the name of Kerta Gosa is taken from a Sanskrit with the word of “Kerta” means Peaceful and “Gosa” from the Gosita word mean announcement. In addition, when you entered the area you will see a hall with ancient Balinese ornaments and surround by the fish pond. It is a justice court where the jurisdiction decreed and prosecute the nobleman or king of Klungkung Empire who infringe the rules.
PURI AGUNG GIANYAR
Gianyar Palace or also known as Puri Agung Gianyar is a beautiful palace owned by Gianyar Empire. It is situated in the heart of town where the centre of local economy activities just in front of it. Further, this palace beautifully designed with Balinese ornaments through all building including the entrance gate so that it looks very interesting to visit. The name of the first king from this palace is Raja Adipati Ida Dalem Krisna Kepakisan who lead the Gianyar Empire between 1350 – 1380. On the other hand, the location of this palace is very strategic because previously it stated as a centre of all empires that exist in this region since the year 1350.
PURI AGENG BLAHBATUH
After that, we will take you to visit Puri Ageng Blahbatuh. Puri Agung Blahbatuh is a palace located in Blahbatuh Village, Gianyar Regency functionally used as a centre for developing and preserving the rituals, religions, and educations. Although this palace is reconstructed since the 16th century, it still looks magnificent until today. Moreover, the unique thing about this palace is the existence of a water park in the northeast of the palace. Besides, you will see a small hall called Bale surrounded by a fish pond and formerly is a place for studying by the prince and royal family. So if you want to feel a different sensation by learning cultures in Bali, Puri Ageng Blahbatuh is the right choice.
PURI SAREN / UBUD PALACE
Puri Saren Ubud (Ubud Palace) is one of Ubud tourism icon and it is an ancient Palace with traditional Balinese houses as the residence of Ubud’s Royal Family. Furthermore, it located in the centre of Ubud village and you will see the traditional art market just in front of it. Here, you can also watch Balinese dances with traditional Gamelan on the open stage. In fact, Ubud Palace was built during the reign of Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800 – 1823). Ubud Palace is the centre of the cultural artefact while the traditional market is the symbol of the local economy by Ubud residents.
In the end, if you still have time left our professional guide will lead you to Mas Village as an artistic countryside. Mas Village is famous among the tourist and centre of wood carving located in Ubud sub-district, Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It has special own style of wood carving by showing the different synergy of humanism and naturalism. Meanwhile, the popularity of this village as an art village is not only in the local area but also in the international and every masterpiece that has been created inspired by some maestros who found the value of spirit (Taksu) and soul.
BALI ROYAL HERITAGE TOUR ITINERARY
- 08.00 Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 Visit Kerta Gosa
- 11.00 Visit Puri Agung Gianyar
- 12.00 Visit Puri Ageng Blahbatuh
- 13.00 Lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Puri Saren Ubud / Ubud Palace
- 15.45 Visit Mas Village
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 17.30 Arriving at your hotel
BALI ROYAL HERITAGE TOUR (Code: BSI-UQ007) PRICE: IDR 745,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (3 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,150,000 net/person
Bali Royal Heritage Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x lunch at a local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese, and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
NOTE: The above itinerary is subject to change according to the local conditions
WHAT TO BRING DURING BALI ROYAL HERITAGE TOURS?
T-shirt, hat, camera, sunglasses, money, sandals/sport shoes, and sunscreen.
Bali Royal Heritage Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Royal Heritage Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is from 3 – 12 years and the adult rate valid for children age beyond 12 years old.
- This tour is using van or bus with full air-conditioning and when using other vehicles like VW Safari or other Jeep then the will be an additional charge.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice according to the local conditions
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date.
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show.
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet.