Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour Package, Best Bali Shore Excursions Blending Jatiluwih Tour – Tanah Lot Tour
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour is a perfect tour package in program of Bali Shore Excursions to visit the beautiful rice terrace of Jatiluwih as well as Tanah Lot. This Tour is one of the exciting Bali Shore Excursions to encourage the cruise line passengers to visit beautiful natures in west part of Bali. Our Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour program is an exclusive tour arrangement taking full-day trip led by our professional tour guide who outstanding offer our best quality as well as friendly services. It is a fantastic tour to bring you to the most famous of rice terrace appointed by UNESCO as world heritage sites as well as visit Tanah Lot to complete your lovely visit to Bali Island. This Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour arrangement is to response the multiple cruise line activities done when cruises ship docking in this beautiful paradise island.
In addition, this tour is ideally for cruise line passengers who want to explore the pure natures with beautiful rice terrace and visit beautiful temples in Bali. We have run this tour since 1998 with 100% guest satisfaction and safety record. Therefore, Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour is become famous among the cruise line passengers. Moreover, it is become one of the favorite programs on Bali Shore Excursions. We have designed Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour base on private bases within perfect outgoing frame time of boarding. Hence, there is no doubt to contact our team to boo the tour and we will back to you with our confirmation soon.
Cruise Liners – Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Tour
(Code: BSI-SE006) Special PRICES
Adult IDR 742,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 472,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR1,147,000 net/person
Prices are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Port fee
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour – Bali Shore Excursions About
Firstly, it is one of Bali Shore Excursions exclusively for the cruise line passengers who visit Bali Island and want to explore the beautiful natures. We start Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour from picking you up at Benoa Port and then heading to the places of interest includes Taman Ayun Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot Temple. We will provide the lunch at local restaurant in Jatiluwih with magnificent view of rice terrace unfolding from the slop of Batukaru mount until the seashore. Finally, we will drop you back to Benoa Port at the proper time to terminate the tour program.
Pick up Services for Bali Shore Excursions – Cruise Line Activities?
In order to avoid any confusion to locate our tour guide, we recommend you to see where our tour guide stands by at the port HERE.
Places of Interest to Visit during Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour
Taman Ayun Temple or Mengwi Royal Temple is the first stop point to visit during Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour. Furthermore, it is a Hindu temple in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub-district, Badung regency and about 18 Km north side of Denpasar town. Meanwhile, the location is very strategic beside of major roadway between Denpasar to Singaraja. The temple is set on the land surrounded by the big fish pond. Hence, it is looking adrift on the water. In addition, it owns the beautiful temple building with multi storied roof and Balinese Architecture. The wide beautiful landscape garden in front courtyard to welcome all visitors during visit this temple. It is one of the tourist destinations during Bali Shore Excursions.
It is a famous tourist destination in the west part of Bali with a breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of the mountain until the coastal side. This site is the main stop point during Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour. In addition, the UNESCO appoint this site as one of UNESCO World Heritages. Because the site success to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system. SUBAK is a local organization to manage the water irrigation system traditionally. It is a place to visit in Bali with a beautiful view as according to its name. Furthermore, the name is from Jati and Luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. Meanwhile, the program of Bali Shore Excursions has appointed this place to visit on tour itinerary.
Tanah Lot Temple is the final place to visit during Bali Shore Excursions, in particular, Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour. Furthermore, It is a beautiful Hindu temple in the coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is about 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in the south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with the 3-acre size of land and reachable in a few minutes by walk because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. Moreover, this temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of the sunset. In addition, this place is blessed by the magnificent view of a Hindu temple set on the rock, encircled by seawater on high tide and featured by other beautiful temples surround the area.
JATILUWIH TANAH LOT TOUR ITINERARY
- 08:30 – Pick up at Benoa Port
- 09.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.00 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 12.15 – Short Rice Paddy Trekking
- 13.00 – Lunch at Jatiluwih
- 15.00 – Visit Tanah Lot
- 16.00 – Back to port
- 17.00 – Arrive at the port
WHAT TO BRING DURING JATILUWIH TANAH LOT TOUR?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour Terms and Conditions
- The above Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax as well as service charge.
- The minimum booking for Jatiluwih Tanah Lot Tour is 2 adult. However, if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 2 – 12 years. Meanwhile, the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 48 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet