A Spectacular Balinese Dance Tours Heroic of Hanoman Struggle on Fire
Kecak Dance Tour is one of the exciting Bali Dance Tours to watch the spectacular traditional Balinese dance performance of Kecak. It is a fantastic tour to watch the most favourite Balinese dances with a unique sound of mouth as an orchestra to accompany the dance. This Tour is well designed to encourage you to watch the dance in proper art theatre in Bali. It is equal with other Balinese dance tours, Kecak dance also performed at several theatres in Bali such as Uluwatu, Batubulan, Umadwi, Tanah Lot, Pandawa Beach as well as Ubud. The performance is taking the history of Ramayana or Mahabharata Epoch. However, the dance takes the majority story from the part of Ramayana epoch with spectacular heroic of Hanoman struggle on fire and able to defeat the enemies.
Kecak Dance Tour
Code: BSI-DAN02 – PRICES
Adult : IDR 472,000 net/person – min 2 people
Child : IDR 405,000 net/child
(children age: 03 – 12 years old)
Single Traveler: IDR742,000 net/person
Legong Dance Tour Rate Inclusions
- 21% government tax and service
- 1 x ticket of Kecak Dance Performance
- Round trip hotel transfer
- English speaking guide
Kecak Dance Tour About
Like other Balinese Dance Tours, we start our Kecak Dance Tour from picking you up at your hotel and transfer to the Kecak Dance Theater. There are several choices of theatres are and we will encourage you to the closest one to keep your journey efficiently. The dance will run about 1 hour and then we back to your hotel to terminate the tour. During your tour, our tour guide will accompany you and give a comprehensive explanation to keep your tour enjoyable.
Where Kecak Dance Tour Started and Finished?
Our Kecak Dance Tour is started from pick you up at your hotel or appointed pick up place. Meanwhile, the ending of this tour is until dropping you back to your hotel or appointed drop point. Our tour arrangement will be flexible for pick up services as long as within the frame pick up area. Therefore, please feel free to contact our team should you have specific pick up point.
How Long the Kecak Dance Tour Running?
The whole Kecak Dance Tour will run 3 hours or depending on how far is your hotel (pick up point) location. Meanwhile, the dance runs within 45 minutes until 1 hour.
Is There any Combining with Other Attractions?
Yes, we do flexible to combine this tour with other tourist attractions including other Bali Tours. However, it will be any additional charge to cover the whole arrangement or you can find our Kecak Dance Tour Package stated below. And also, we open Kecak Dance Tour Combination with other Bali Tours, therefore please feel free to contact our team to get more detail information.
Related Bali Tours with Kecak Dance Performance
The location of theatres is majority in the sightseeing area. Therefore, we are also offering the tailor-made tour to combine this dance with other arrangements on Bali Tours. The famous Bali tour package combination between Kecak Dance and several Bali Tours are such as:
Itinerary of Kecak Dance Tour
- 16.55 pm – pick up at your hotel (subject to change according to your hotel location)
- 17.00 pm – depart to theater
- 18.00 pm – arriving at theater
- 18.00 pm – enjoy the Kecak Dance performance
- 19.00 pm – back to your hotel
- 20.00 pm – arriving at your hotel
Kecak Dance Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from 01 January 2019 – 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years. We will apply the adult rate for the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, the booking status unconfirmed.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet