Komodo Tour Packages 3 Days – 2 Nights
(1 night boat + 1 night hotel)
Komodo Tour Packages 3 Days – 2 Nights (1 night boat + 1 night hotel) are very exciting tour arrangements to explore the most beautiful islands where the predator animals of Komodo Dragons are living. These Komodo Tour Packages are well designed with fantastic experience to discover the biggest lizards in the world. Moreover, this part of Komodo Dragon Tours also encourage you to enjoy beautiful white sandy beaches, spectaculars panoramas, colorful underwater life and other scarce animals. This tour is a real exciting program to bring you into both experience of sightseeing and adventures in Flores. It will certainly explore both biggest islands in Komodo National Park as a sanctuary of Komodo Dragons. Those islands are Rinca Island as well as Komodo Island. In addition, our Komodo Dragon Tours are perfectly designed with professional tour guide and comfortable boat transportation.
Our Komodo Tour Packages are definitely enjoyable to explore the beautiful rocky island with comfortable boat as well as experiences guide. We start the trips from Labuan Bajo Port and sail to Rinca Island, Komodo Island, Pink Beach, Kalong Island as well as Padar Island. Finally, we back to Labuan Bajo to terminate these Komodo Dragon Tours. All trips are very enjoyable using comfortable boat and add your memorable experience during vacation in Indonesia.
3 Days – 2 Nights Komodo Tour Package. Stay on boat and hotel
|Special Tour Price||2 – 3 people||4 – 5 people||6 – 7 people|
|Boat with Cabin AC|
|Boat with fan|
Note: Price is in IDR per person
Inclusions of Komodo Tour Packages
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- 3 Days and 2 nights Komodo Tour Packages Experience
- 1 nights stay in boat cabin (twin sharing)
- 1 night stay at hotel (Luwansa or similar)
- Daily breakfast on boat
- Lunches on boat – 2 times
- Dinner on boat – 1 time
- Dinner at local restaurant – 1 time
- Trekking adventure Komodo Island, Padar Island, Rinca Island
- Mineral water during trekking
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Boat transfer
- English speaking tour guide.
NOT INCLUDING ON PRICE
- Flight ticket
- Any personal expenditure
- Conservation funds of USD 40 – 60
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Soft drinks and alcohol beverages
- Land tour and entrance fee
- Personal travel Insurance
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- On board telecommunication
- Laundry service
- Additional charge if overnight stay in the hotel
- Passengers may bring on board own beverages, however will apply USD 5/bottle corkage fee
Komodo Tour Itinerary
Day-01: LABUAN BAJO – KELOR ISLAND – RINCA ISLAND – FOX ISLAND(L,D)
We start this Komodo Dragon Tours by picking you up at Mutiara Airport or hotels at Labuan Bajo in the morning. Afterward, we continue to drop you to the port to start the trips. After getting on board, the boat crew will give a sort introduction as well as safety briefing of sailing activities. And then, we continue to sail to Kelor Island for swimming and snorkeling. Continue to Rinca Island, the most Komodo Dragons living in wild habitat. This island is located in Komodo National Park. We will serve your lunch on boat whilst enjoy the beautiful panorama surround it. When we arrive in the island, we will continue for trekking adventure to see the Komodo dragons and other wild animals. Finally, we back on boat and sailing to fox island where you will see many fox flying during sunset time. Having dinner and overnight stay on boat
Day-02: PADAR ISLAND – KOMODO – PINK BEACH – LABUAN BAJO (B,L,D)
Firstly, we start our sailing to Padar Island in the early morning and trekking until top of island. You will see the exotic panorama. Back to boat for sail to Komodo Island. Breakfast serve on board. Furthermore, these Komodo Dragon Tours will go for trekking to see Komodo dragons and other wild animals in the beautiful bush forest. Afterward, we back to the boat to continue the trip and stop over at Pink Beach for swimming and snorkeling. You will enjoy the fantastic crystal beach with beautiful underwater include coral reef as well as colorful fishes. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch on board and back to Labuan Bajo for dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day-03: LABUAN BAJO – BATU CERMIN CAVE (B)
After having breakfast, we continue the Komodo Tour Packages to visit Batu Cermin Cave. It is one of the famous places of interest in Labuan Bajo with its unique stone slippery as a mirror located in the cave. This place is well known by the local community by Batu Cermin Cave (Mirror Stone Cave). Furthermore, the cave is made from sedimentary rock formation that the water continuously drips, eventually hardens, and become slippery rock like a mirror. Afterward, we visit traditional market and then transfer to airport or other places in Labuan Bajo.
Terms and Conditions
- Komodo Tour Packages Rate are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR, net including tax and services. Rates are per person
- These package rates are based on twin sharing tour and accommodation but if you wish to have a private accommodation, the single supplement will be charged.
- Boat is guarantee departure by minimum of 2 people booking and you do private tour will be charged double from the adult price.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
The cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 61 days before the tour departure, 50% from the total package rate will be imposed as a cancellation fee
- 14 days before the tour departure up to no show will be imposed a full charge of the package rate as a cancellation fee
- Group booking cancellation will be advised upon the confirmation is made
- The above cancellation policy is subject to change and will be updated upon confirmation
Komodo Island Tours 1 Night and 2 Days Packages
2 Nights and 3 Days Packages of Komodo Tours.
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on boat
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on boat
- Flores overland tour and furthermore