Lempuyang is famous as the Gate of the Heaven
Lempuyang temple tour recently is the most popular tour to all tourist as the gate of heaven. Start to pick you up at hotel then heading to Karangasem in. On the way to this temple, you may enjoy visiting some places that are unfamiliar with stunning natural views. Also, you will enjoy lunch in the middle of your trip. So, the One Day Lempuyang Temple Tour is a truly interesting tour with multiple benefits. Likewise, our tour is a classic tour with private vehicles as well as reasonable and affordable prices.
What the prices on the gate of heaven tour
Karangasem regency has many place interest should be visited during your journey to Lempuyang temple. That place is very close to each other and still nature. Our One Day Lempuyang Tour will take you to see the natural beauty of culture and the white sandy beach. So, it is a really fantastic and amazing tour that you should never miss. Is the cost worth for this tour? Surely, we offer you a very reasonable price and you will get a lot of things to see.
One-Day Lempuyang Temple Tour (Code: BSI-F011) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 990,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 645,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,417,000 net/person
What is in on the price
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- Safe Driver
Where to go after visiting the gate of heaven – Lempuyang
Firstly, The gate of heaven at Lempuyang should be
Locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih (aka the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, upon the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
Tirta Gangga Water Park
This is a beautiful garden with a water fountain as well as a fish pond surrounds this area. It was built by King of Karangasem for the royal family to take bath. Moreover, there is big clean water source going through a channel and go to the tower to make a water fountain. In addition, this water fountain is an icon of Tirta Gangga is a tourist destination in east part of Bali and visited by tourists. Therefore, this site is good places to visit during Karangasem Tours. And also, other programs of east Bali trips has put into the itineraries.
This Beach is called in many names such as Virgin beach, Parisi and other. Why it is called Virgin beach? The reason because is flanked by two hills, that are Apen Hill and Penggiang Hill. Those hills with green trees seems to be a painting of nature whose beauty is dear if not immortalized. Add to the exoticism of this hidden paradise.
It is truly a traditional Balinese countryside with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom rule that is one of the fascinations for tourist to visit. The villagers keep the house building originally including the model and function to support the rule of the village. And also, they keep the old ethnic traditions that are existing until now. Therefore, this site is a perfect place to visit on Karangasem tours.
LEMPUYANG TEMPLE TOURS ITINERARY
- 07.00 – Pick up at Hotel
- 09.30 – Visit the gate of heaven
- 11.30 – Visit Tirta Gangga Water Park
- 12.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 14.00 – visit virgin beach
- 15.00 – Visit Candi Dasa ( Lotus Pond )
- 15.30 – Visit Tenganan Village
- 16.30 – Back to your hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Your hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING LEMPUYANG TEMPLE TOURS?
- Casual dress
- Sandal/ shoes
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Terms and Conditions of Lempuyang temple tour
- The above Lempuyang Temple Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults. However, if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children from 2 – 12 years old are charged for this tour. The rate for that age would be 60% from adult rate.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
Cancellation of Lempunyang Temple tour
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Other Bali Tours Recommended
Behind of Bali Full Day Tours, we have provided many other Bali Tours that will encourage you into the fantastic experiences during your holidays in Bali Island. Here, you can discover other Bali Tours recommended for your further references:
Furthermore of Bali Tours instead of Lempuyang Temple Tour
Another Favorite Bali Land Tours beside of Lempuyang Temple Tour
- bud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Trunyan Village Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- Lembongan One day tour
- Sambagan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore