West Bali National Park Tour – Enjoy Jungle Trekking Tourist Activities
West Bali National Park Tour is exploring Bali nature on Bali full day tour option. And also, this tour will lead you to visit interesting places in the western part of the island. Furthermore, our tour packages have been perfectly designed and are ideal for those of you who like the wild. Your trip will take a full day to find interesting places along the way. And even, you have the opportunity to adventure with a local ranger to explore dry forests and discover the wild flora and fauna of Bali. Meanwhile, we have designed this tour with a private full AC car with professional tour guides who always accompany you during the tour. Likewise, our friendly and experienced driver takes you to the right place. So, your West Bali National Park Tour will feel comfortable and exciting.
West Bali National Park on Bali Full Day Tour
West Bali National Park Tour
( Code : BSI-F008 ) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 1,147,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 877,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,552,000 net/person
West Bali National Park Tour Inclusions:
- Air-conditioning on Bali full day tour
- Speaking Guide (English, Japanese and other language are based on availability)
- One time Lunch at restaurant
- Entrance Fee in each tourism places
- Park Admission Fee
- Park Rangers
- Short Trekking Track Experience
- Mineral water during Bali full day tour
Photo Gallery of West Bali National Park Tour
What is West Bali National Park Tour About?
The West Bali National Park Tour is one of the longest and most favorite tours among Bali full day tour option. We have designed this tour starting from picking you up at the hotel and visiting tourist attractions in the western part of Bali nature. Meanwhile, tourist attractions that we will visit include Subak Museum, Serijong and Rambut Siwi , Balian Beach as well as Bali National Park. Lunch will also be obtained at a restaurant to complete this tour. This tour is a tour package with affordable and reasonable prices. In fact, you will get a lot of profit with one price. So, you don’t need to incur other additional costs unless your expenses are out of our package benefits.
Places of Interest to Visit during West Bali National Park Tour
This place collects ancient objects about old agricultural equipment. Furthermore, the museum was built to provide information about agriculture in Bali and well-known Subak organizations. Therefore, you will find all collections of traditional agricultural equipment. In addition, Subak is a local Balinese organization that regulates irrigation systems for farmers and other communities. This organization is very well known for its management system using modern methods but its equipment uses ancient equipment. So, this place is the right place for you to visit when you join the West Bali National Park Tour to add information about Subak.
This is a holy Hindu temple built on a cliff with a large hole gaping underneath. Furthermore, this temple is often associated with a Balinese legend called Kebo Iwa. He is a royal servant in Bali who is powerful, tall, and large body like a giant. Then, the big hole next to the temple is believed to be a traditional stove belonging to this servant. Because, the shape of this hole is like a traditional Balinese stove. On the other hand, this temple is designed very beautifully with Balinese style architecture and its location in Antap Village, Selemadeg and Tabanan Districts.
This is a very famous Hindu temple feature the Bali nature. This beautiful temple is a sacred temple that was erected on a cliff with an incredible view of the Indian Ocean. This is part of Sad Khayangan or 6 major temples on the island of the gods. So, this temple is perfect for us to visit on the West Bali National Park Tour. Meanwhile, this temple is blessed with high vibrations with a calm, comfortable and peaceful atmosphere. So, it is very suitable for meditation in this place. The sound of the waves of the southern sea waves and landscape views from the top of the hill will add to the attraction of everyone who visits here.
BALI WEST NATIONAL PARK – JUNGLE TREKKING
This is the main place of other visits on the West Bali National Park Tour. Furthermore, this national park is a park with dry forests stretching around the hills. Also, this place is a place for nature conservation to maintain rare flora and fauna. Thus, the local government has taken good care of this forest and made it a place to live for both wild animals and tropical plants. We will invite you to explore this forest to find wild flora and fauna. You do not need to hesitate because a local ranger will accompany our trip during an adventure in this national park. You will hear the sounds of wild birds and insects during this adventure. And even, we can find wild animals like deer, wild boar or monkeys when we are lucky.
WEST BALI NATIONAL PARK TOUR ITINERARY
- 07:00 Pick up at the hotel then depart to visit West Bali nature
- 08:15 Visit Subak Museum
- 10:00 Visit Serijong Temple
- 11.15 Visit Balian Beach
- 11.30 Lunch at local restaurant
- 13.00 Visit Rambut Siwi Temple
- 14.30 Visit West Bali National Park and short trekking
- 16.30 Back to hotel through Munduk
- 19.30 Arriving at hotel after Bali full day tour
WHAT TO BRING DURING WEST BALI NATIONAL PARK TOUR?
Sport cloths, Camera, Hat, mosquito repellent, Sun screen and money
West Bali National Park Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above West Bali National Park Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for West Bali National Park Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to secure and block the space
Cancellation Policy on full day tour
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, instead of Bali full day tour option
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, as a result below:
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasen East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore