5 Days Balikpapan Dayak Tour, Your Real Adventure to Explore Original Dayak Village
5 days Balikpapan Dayak Tour is an exciting and adventurous tour package in the wild. This tour will take you to explore the dense tropical forest for 5 days. This is truly an extraordinary and adventurous tour using the Pinisi Boat. Moreover, we will visit several indigenous villages of the Dayak tribe to see their unique culture and long wooden house. Meanwhile, we can see wild animals such as monkeys, birds and other forest animals when we explore the river by boat. Likewise, you will spend the night and sleep on a houseboat which makes your tour very exclusive and adventurous.
In addition, we have designed this 5-day Balikpapan Dayak Tour perfectly. This is one of the popular Bali and Beyond vacation packages among tourists who love adventure. You will really enjoy the wild nature in Kalimantan which is famous for Borneo that rich in tropical forests. Meanwhile, our experienced tour guides will always accompany you during this tour. Also, he will give a thorough explanation to make your trip comfortable and enjoyable.
What do We offer for this Tour Package?
Dayak Tour Prices
|Price per person
|4 – 5 people
|6 – 7 people
|8 – 10 people
|4 – 5 people
|8 – 10 people
|11 – 13 people
Balikpapan Dayak Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- Transportation includes:
- Balikpapan airport to hotel transfer
- Balikpapan airport by car/minibus to Samarinda
- Boarding Houseboat full air-conditioning as per itinerary
- Motorized canoe as per itinerary
- City tour as per itinerary
- Accommodations include:
- 1-night stay at 3-star hotel in Balikpapan
- 3 nights stay on a houseboat with full AC (twin share)
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 x lunch
- 4 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Adventures and tours as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, donations and permits
Tour Agenda of 5 Days Balikpapan Dayak Tour
DAY-01: Arrival at Balikpapan (D)
We start this Balikpapan Dayak Tour when you arrive in Balikpapan. Upon arrival at Balikpapan Airport, a warm Kalimantan smile will welcome you with fresh tropical air. Our experienced tour guide will pick you up at the airport. After that, we will take you to the hotel for the check-in process. If you have enough time (depending on the flight schedule), we will go on a trip to the middle of the city to see the lives of small-town residents. Meanwhile, we will serve dinner at a local restaurant and then return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY-02: Balikpapan, Samarinda, and Mahakam Tour (B, L, D)
After breakfast and checking out of the hotel, we begin our adventure. We will transfer you to Loa Janan using a comfortable vehicle. Furthermore, our journey will take 3 hours to arrive at the small port. Our Dayak Tour starts immediately and explores the Mahakam river using a houseboat. This trip is really fun because we will explore this big river in Borneo and see wild animals on the river bank. It is an amazing experience to join the second day of the Balikpapan Dayak Tour. Meanwhile, eating, drinking and staying overnight will be done on the houseboat.
DAY-03: Muara Muntai, Mancong, Tanjung Isuy, and Muara Pahu (B, L, D)
It is your third day on Dayak Tour at Balikpapan. Breakfast will be served on the boat before a short excursion to Muara Muntai Wooden village. Then, we will cross Lake Jempang to Mancong using a motorized canoe. We will see the beauty of the dense tropical forest and the life of wild animals during the cruise, especially at Ohong creek. We will see many wild animals along this river such as monkeys and birds. A traditional ceremony from Dayak Manuaq will welcome us upon arrival in Mancong. Moreover, we will find the oldest longhouse in east Kalimantan in this village. Finally, we end our adventure today and return to exploring the river using motorized canoes. We have dinner and stay overnight on the houseboat while sailing to Muara Pahu.
DAY-04: Muara Pahu, Kedang Pahu River, Mount Bayan, Terbisak and Downstream (B, L, D)
Upon arrival at Muara Pahu, we will have breakfast on the boat while enjoying the surrounding scenery. Today is a day of true adventure. We will cruise upstream of the Kedang Pahu river using motorized canoes and it will take more than one hour to cruise. After that, we continue our adventure to Mount Bayan and visit the Terbisak Dayak village. A traditional village is famous for the longhouses of the Benauq Dayak tribe. And even, this house is still occupied by 100 Dayaks who have a tradition of dry rice fields and hunting in their daily lives. We continue our journey downstream by canoe and we will be able to enjoy exotic nature. Moreover, we can see wildlife living along the river banks such as monkeys, birds, beavers, and endangered proboscis monkeys. Before we move to the Belowan river delta a blackwater peat swamp, we hope to see freshwater dolphins. The location to see the dolphin is in the collision flow of the Kedang Pahu and Bolowan Rivers. Afterwards, we go back downstream to Tenggarong.
DAY-05 Tenggarong and Balikpapan (B)
After arriving in Tenggarong, breakfast will be served on the boat while enjoying the fresh air of this city. We will check out from the houseboat and continue to go on a trip to the city and visit the former palace of Sultan Kutai Kertanegara. You will see Sultan’s impressive collection such as heirlooms, ceramics, Dayak’s art, and cultural items. Finally, our Dayak Tour in Balikpapan ends after we take you to Tenggarong airport to continue your journey.
5 Days Dayak Tour Balipapan – Terms and Conditions
- The above 5 days Balikpapan Dayak Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charges.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adults however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as for adults prices.
- A minimum 7-day booking for this 5-day Balikpapan Dayak Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within the:
- 50% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 15 days before the tour date
- 100% of the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet