5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour to Explore Dense Tropical Forest in Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan
5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour is a natural tour package to explore the tropical forests in South Kalimantan for 5 days. This is a very exciting tour package that will take you to a memorable experience in your life. This tour is full of adventure and challenges because we will invite you to break through the wilderness and rivers while seeing the habitat of wildlife in Kalimantan. Meanwhile, your adventure will give you the experience to see the floating market, visiting traditional villages, bamboo raft building, bamboo rafting and more. This is truly a Dayak Tour package that will take you to adventure in the wild.
In addition, our team has designed this Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour perfectly to take you exploring the pristine nature away from the city crowd. This tour will take you to explore the nature of Banjarmasin, a province in southern Borneo. And also, you will enjoy complete benefits at affordable prices. This is one of the popular tour packages from Bali and Beyond Vacation Packages that you need to try.
What We Offer for this Tour Package?
Dayak Tour Prices
5 people: USD 870 net/person
8 people: USD 790 net/person
Single Supplement: USD 120 net/person for single occupancy
- Rates are valid for minimum 5 people booking
- Accommodation will be twin sharing unless book single occupancy with single supplement
Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour’s Rate Inclusions:
- 21% tax and service charge
- 2 nights stay at the standard lodge (non-star)
- 2 nights stay at Swiss Belhotel or similar (4 star)
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 x lunch
- 3 x dinner
- mineral water on each meal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Bamboo rafting as per itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees, donations and permits
Tour Agenda of 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour
DAY-01: Arrival at Banjarmasin
We start the 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour when you arrive in Banjarmasin. Upon arrival at Banjarmasin Airport, friendly smiles from local Borneo residents will welcome you at every corner of the airport. Meanwhile, our tour guide will pick you up and take you to the hotel for the check-in process. On this first day, we release you to set your personal dining agenda at your own expense, because it depends on your flight schedule. Next, you will rest and stay at a hotel.
DAY-02: Banjarmasin – Pandak Daun – Loksado (B, L, D)
Today, we take breakfast early because we will start this tour to visit the floating market. We will find many sellers and buyers of vegetables and groceries using traditional canoes. This market is held on the river and all transactions are carried out on the canoes. After that, we return to the hotel. Then, we depart to Cempaka village to see the traditional diamond mining and polishing process. Afterward, we will visit Pandak Daun Village to see the water buffalo hordes return to the byre (optional). We will go to Loksado for dinner and stay at the basic lodge to end the second day of 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour.
DAY-03: Muara Hatip – Malaris – Haratai (B, L, D)
We start the 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour on day 3 with breakfast at the lodge. After that, we leave for Malaris to see the traditional longhouse. Our adventure continues for trekking to explore tropical forests, rivers, a suspension bridge and traditional agriculture to the Haratai waterfall. After that, we return to Loksado via a different trekking trail. You will pass large trees, valleys, and 3 isolated villages. Likewise, we will find traditional longhouses in each of these villages. Finally, we return to the small lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY-04: Loksado – Bamboo Rafting Adventure – Banjarmasin (B, L, D)
Today, we will do the most exciting activity in the 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour. After breakfast, we will go to the tropical forest to cut down some bamboo trees with the local community. After that, we will invite you to make rafting from bamboo traditionally. The bamboo raft building activity is an exciting activity using traditional techniques and tools. Afterward, we will enjoy a rafting adventure with a bamboo raft to cross to Mount Kantawan. Our experience will be more exciting through the tropical forests along the Amandit river. Finally, we will finish our experience today and return to Banjarmasin to stay at a hotel.
DAY-05: Leaving Banjarmasin – Dayak Tour End (B)
Today is the last day of the 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour. After breakfast, you can rest at the hotel until check out time. Our tour guide will come back to pick you up at the hotel and take you to the airport to your next destination.
5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour’s rates are valid until 31 March 2021.
- The above rates are in USD Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Prices for children are the same as adult prices.
- Minimum 7 days booking for this 5 Days Dayak Loksado Bamboo Rafting Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 15 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet