Bali Cooking Class – Learning Authentic Balinese Cuisine
Bali Cooking Class is an exciting activity to learn how to cook Balinese cuisine. Our Balinese Cooking Lesson will take you to an exclusive experience from determining the local ingredient until plating the food. Furthermore, we begin our Bali Cooking Class from bringing you to a local market and seek the local ingredients. The professional staff will take you to the nearest local market and present the ingredients to purchase with. Meanwhile, the professional chef will lead how to cook in this Bali Cooking Class. You will have 3 courses on this Balinese Cooking Lesson from appetizer, main course until dessert. And also, we can offer other cuisines for cooking lesson with additional costs such as European, Asian and Indonesian. Therefore, Bali Cooking Class is one of the popular tourist activities that you must join during your vacation in Bali.
What this activity about?
Our Bali Cooking Class is started from picking you up at your hotel (within certain area) and then drop you to the cooking class venue. Afterwards, the staff will take you to the nearest local market to begin this Balinese cooking lesson. Here, you will find a lot of local ingredients and select the proper one. And then, we return to the cooking class venue to start the cooking process. Meanwhile, the professional chef will give you a short explanation about the ingredients including safety briefing before this activity started. You will learn how to cook the Balinese cuisine from making the appetizer, main course until dessert. In addition, the chef also teaches you how to cut ingredient, ravine the spices, cooking process until plating the foods.
In the end, you will have the opportunity to taste your food and also enjoy lunch or dinner. We will drop you back to your hotel after the Cooking Class is over. So, this is one of the unique tours that tourists love to join during their vacation on this island.
Bali Cooking Class
( Code: BSI-UQ002 ) Special Price
IDR 695,000 net/person – minimum 2 people
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Traditional market visit (valid for certain area only)
- Process of cooking (appetizer, main course and dessert)
- A part of chef uniform (kitchen hat and apron)
- Kitchenware rental
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bali Cooking Class Certificate
Photo Gallery of Bali Cooking Class
Itinerary of Balinese Cooking Lesson
Morning Cooking Class
- 07.30 – pick up at your hotel
- 08.00 – arriving at Balinese Cooking Lesson Venue
- 08.30 – visit traditional Market and purchase the ingredients
- 09.00 – back to Balinese Cooking Lesson Venue
- 09.30 – safety briefing and ingredient presentation
- 09.45 – start to cook the appetizer
- 10.15 – cooking the main course
- 11.00 – cooking the dessert
- 11.30 – plating food presentation
- 12.00 – lunch
- 13.00 – back to hotel
- 13.30 – arrive at your hotel
Afternoon Cooking Class
- 03.30 – pick up at your hotel
- 14.00 – arriving at Balinese Cooking Lesson Venue
- 14.30 – visit traditional Market and purchase the ingredients
- 15.00 – back to Balinese Cooking Lesson Venue
- 15.30 – safety briefing and ingredient presentation
- 15.45 – start to cook the appetizer
- 16.15 – cooking the main course
- 17.00 – cooking the dessert
- 17.30 – plating food presentation
- 18.00 – lunch
- 19.00 – back to hotel
- 19.30 – arrive at your hotel
Terms and Conditions of Bali Cooking Class
- The above Balinese cooking lesson rate is in Indonesian Rupiah Currency and valid until 31 March 2022
- We require a minimum of 2 people for each booking. Otherwise, we will apply the additional charge.
- We can assign our Balinese Cooking Lesson in the morning or afternoon to meet your requirement.
- Other cooking classes are available with additional cost and must be booked in advance.
- We require the advance booking and payment to book as well as lock space. Otherwise, it will be subject to availability bases.
- Traditional market visit on the itinerary is subject to change according to the local market condition, timing as well as cooking class venue.
The cancellation fee for booking cancellation of Bali Cooking Class will be applied as follows:
- 5 days before the cooking class date, we have the right to charge 50% of the total invoice.
- 3 Days before the cooking class date, we have the right to charge 100% of the total invoice.
- The above cancellation policy is valid for individual booking only. Meanwhile, the group booking will be determined on the booking confirmation.