Bali Round Trip Package 14 Days 13 Nights to Explore Whole Bali Island
Bali Round Trip Packages 14 Days is one of Bali Travel Packages fantastically designed explore the whole Bali Island. Furthermore, this tour package will encourage you to explore Bali’s natures, cultures, adventures and other tourist attractions. Our Bali Round Trip Packages 14 Days is an exciting tour arrangement to bring you to go around Bali. You will get fantastic experiences and discover many things throughout the island. And also, this tour package will take you experience in different hotels and environments according to it’s location. All our Bali Travel Packages including this round trip package are well perfect designed with professional tour guide and safe driver. In addition, it will facilitate you to arrange your vacation in this paradise island. Therefore, there is no doubt to contact our team to book the space and get the confirmation.
Itinerary of Bali Round Trip Packages 14 Days
The itinerary of Bali Round Trip Packages 14 Days is specially designed for those of you who want to explore the whole island. It is a part of Bali Travel Packages giving you many experiences within the trips.
DAY-1: Arrival in Bali Island
We start this Bali Round Trip Package from pick you up at Denpasar Airport. Furthermore, you will get the fresh and warm welcome through the Balinese people when passing the staff at the airport. Meanwhile, our tour guide is ready to pick you up at the entrance gate with a signboard. Afterward, we transfer you to your hotel for free program and overnight stay.
DAY-2: Free Program – Uluwatu Tour with Kecak Dance and Dinner (B,D)
Firstly, you can enjoy the atmosphere of Bali Island in the morning through free program after having breakfast at your hotel. Afterward, we will go for Uluwatu Tour in the afternoon. The tour will bring you to the beautiful site and discover the sacred Hindu temple set on the cliff bank with scenic view of Indian Ocean. Furthermore, the group of wild monkeys those livings in the dry forest near the temple are running away within the temple area. It will be another attraction for tourists who visit this temple. Afterward, we will watch the spectacular Kecak Dance performance within 45 minutes and the drive down to Jimbaran Bay for dinner. You will enjoy your seafood dinner on the beach as well as romantic nuance surround it. Finally, we back to you hotel for overnight stay.
Day-3: Kintamani – Besakih – Kerta Gosa – Candidasa (B, L)
Today is a bit long trip to explore north east part of Bali. After having breakfast as well as check out from hotel, then we continue the trip. We will visit Tampak Siring Temple, a holy spring temple situated in Gianyar regency. Afterward, we visit Kintamani, a famous site with scenic panorama view of Batur Volcano and lake. You will enjoy your lunch with panoramic view. Afterward, we continue the trip to visit Besakih Temple, the biggest Hindu temples in the island. We drive down and stop over at Bukit Jambul to see the beautiful natures with rice terrace. And then, we visit Kerta Gosa, a Royal Klungkung heritage site as a jurisdiction for subordinate kings when violate the rules. We continue the trip to Candidasa and stop over at Goa Lawah Temple. Finally, we check in at your hotel in Candidasa and overnight stay.
DAY-4: Tenganan Village – Taman Sukasada – Tirta Gangga – Amed (B, L)
Today is giving you more experience about east part of Bali. After having breakfast and check out from your hotel, we continue this Bali Round Trip Package. Firstly, we will visit Tenganan Village, the ancient village with old traditions and cultures. Afterward, we continue the trip to Taman Sukasada at Ujung Village, south part of Karangasem. Furthermore, we will explore the old buildings set on the beautiful fish pond. And then, we continue to visit Tirta Gangga Water Park, one of the Royal Karangasem heritage sites. Moreover, you will have a change to swim at the nature pool with fresh water supply. Finally, we go to Amed Beach for check in and overnight stay.
DAY-5: Snorkeling – Yeh Mempeh Waterfall – Ponjok Batu (B, L)
After having breakfast, you will enjoy the snorkeling at the beautiful Amed Beach to discover underwater life. And then, we check out from hotel and continue this Bali Round Tri Package. Firstly, we will visit Yeh Mampeh Waterfall and Ponjok Batu Temple. Moreover, we will visit one of unique temple called Beji Temple with full of beautiful Balinese ornaments throughout the building. Afterward, we continue to Lovina Beach and the overnight stay. Meanwhile, we will serve your lunch at local restaurant.
DAY-6: Dolphin Watching Tour – Sambangan Waterfall Trekking (B, L)
Today, you will enjoy the fantastic tour to middle of sea using traditional boat to see the wild dolphins. Dolphin Tour at Lovina Beach is one of the popular tourist attractions in north part of Bali. We will depart at 06.00 am and back to the shore at 08.00 am. Afterward, you will enjoy the breakfast at your hotel and then ready for next adventure. You will enjoy Sambangan Waterfall Trekking and discover several hidden waterfall. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant. Meanwhile, we will visit Banjar Hot Spring in the afternoon. Finally, we back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY-7: Pulaki Temple – West Bali National Park (B, L)
After checking out and breakfast at your hotel, we will continue our trip to explore west part of Bali. We visit Pulaki Temple, a sacred Hindu temple in front of beach kept by the group of monkeys. Afterward, we continue the trip to West Bali National Park. You will enjoy the short trekking through the dry forest and discover the beautiful flora and fauna. We will serve your lunch at local restaurant. Check in at your hotel for free program and overnight stay.
DAY-8: Menjangan Island Snorkeling – Rambut Siwi Temple – Back to Denpasar
Today, you will have a great experience through the snorkeling adventure at the most beautiful snorkeling sites in Bali. Menjangan Island is a beautiful small island with fantastic underwater life ideally for diving and snorkeling. We start the adventure by charting the local boat to go to the snorkeling spot. After finish snorkeling, we back to hotel for check out process and then continue the trip. On the way back to Denpasar, we will visit several places of interest such as Rambut Siwi Temple and Serijong Temple. We will drive direct to Ubud for check in process and overnight stay.
DAY-9: Free Program and Ubud Village Tour (B,L)
After having breakfast, you can enjoy Ubud atmosphere famous with the friendly local people. Meanwhile, we will enjoy the exciting tour to explore Ubud Village including surrounding area in the afternoon. We will visit famous tourist destinations in Ubud that relative close each other such as Batuan Temple, Mas Village, Goa Gajah, Ubud Monkey Forest and Ubud Palace including traditional art market. We will serve your dinner at local restaurant to terminate the tour. Afterward, we back to your hotel for overnight stay.
DAY-10: Cycling and Rafting Adventures (B, L)
Today is a fantastic day where you will have the great adventure activities. After having breakfast, the staff from the adventure company will pick you up at your hotel and drop to cycling start point. Furthermore, you will enjoy the cycling adventure to explore Balinese village and rice field. Lunch will be served at the end of cycling. And then, you will enjoy the fantastic rafting adventure to explore beautiful Ayung River stretch 8 km within 2 hours with 3 rapid levels. Finally, the staff will transfer you back to your hotel for free program and overnight stay.
DAY-11: Bedugul – Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Tanah Lot (B, L)
After having breakfast and check out from your hotel, we will enjoy the exciting tour visit the most beautiful rice terrace as a world heritage site by UNESCO. We start the tour to visit Bedugul, a famous place with a sacred Hindu temple set on the beautiful lake. Afterward, we continue the trip to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to explore the rice field through short trekking with scenic view surround it. Meanwhile, we serve your lunch at local restaurant. We will enjoy a bit longer atmosphere of Jatiluwih and then continue the trip to Tanah Lot. We will discover the beautiful site with a Hindu temple set on the rock and encircled by seawater. The spectacular sunset is another value of this site with romantic nuance. Finally, we drop you to your hotel close to the beach in Denpasar for overnight stay.
DAY-12: FULL DAY RELAXATION – FREE PROGRAM (B)
Today is your free program with your own activities. There are many things you can do in the island or relaxation the whole day on the beach is also perfect.
DAY-13: Day Cruise to Lembongan Island (B, L)
After having breakfast, the staff from Cruise Company will pick you up at your hotel lobby. Furthermore, you will enjoy the fantastic cruise activities and explore the sacred island of Lembongan using luxury cruise ship. Moreover, you will enjoy the cruise activities and benefits such as morning/afternoon tea snacks, beach club facilities, BBQ lunch, village tour, banana boat riding and snorkeling. The cruise departs from Benoa port at 09.00 and return to the port at 16.00 pm. Your will be dropped back to your hotel for free program and overnight stay.
DAY-14: FREE PROGRAM – CHECK OUT – FLY BACK (B)
Today is your last in this paradise island of Bali. You will enjoy your last vacation in the island until check out time. Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and drop to the airport to terminate Bali Round Trip Package 14 days.
Bali Round Trip Package – PRICE
(except 27 Dec 2016 – 05 Jan 2017)
|Total Participants||2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 8 pax||Single|
|PRICES||IDR 16,925,000||IDR 15,850,000||IDR 14,725,000||IDR 4,500,000|
- Government tax and service
- Accommodation as per itinerary (twin sharing) in 3 star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Tour program and activity as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination
- English speaking guide
- Private full air conditioner car
- One bottle mineral water during tour
- Safe driver
Rafting: Round trip transfer, Rafting Guide, Safety Equipment, shower facilities, towel rental, soap and shampoo
Cycling: Bike rental, Helmet, Cycling guide
Snorkeling: Life Jacket, boat transfer, snorkeling guide and snorkeling gear
Dolphin Tour: life jacket and boat transfer
Bali Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid from Immediately – 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are designed based on US Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 7 – 12 years and the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 14 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 7 days up to now show.
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Popular Bali Tours packages,as a result below:
- Honeymoon Package 3 Nights
- Honeymoon Package 6 Nights
- Bali Honeymoon 8 Nights
- Honeymoon in Bali 12 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 3 Nights
- Bali Holiday Package 6 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 7 Nights
- Holiday Package in Bali 8 Nights
- Bali 9 Nights Package
- Bali 11 Nights Package
- Wellness Bali Package 13 Nights
- Bali Family Package 3 Nights and furthermore
- Friendly Bali Package 5 Days 4 Nights and furthermore
- Stay at Ubud and Beach Package Combination and furthermore
- Bali tour package 9 days and furthermore and furthermore
- Bali Round Trip package 14 Days and furthermore
Gili Island and Lombok Packages, as a result below:
- Lombok island tour package in 3 days and furthermore
- Bali and Gili Island 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Lombok and Bali 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali, Gili and Lombok 8 Nights Package and furthermore
- Gili and Lombok in 14 days package and furthermore
Bali and beyond Package, the most popular packages
- Sumba Island Tour 3 days 2 nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili-Lombok and Komodo 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- Bali-Gili Island and Borobudur 13 Nights Package and furthermore
- World Heritage of Komodo and Borobudur 14 Nights Package
- Bali and Borobudur Temple 6 Nights Package and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores island 8 Days 7 Nights
Komodo and Flores Adventure Tour Packages
- Short Komodo Tour 1 Night / 2 days stay on boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 nights / 3 days stay on boat and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tour 2 Nights / 3 Days stay on boat and hotel
- Stay at Hotel for 2 Nights / 3 Days Package and furthermore
- Komodo Island Tours 3 Nights and 4 Days on boat and furthermore
- Flores Adventure tour exploring Flores island 8 Days 7 Nights
- See the nature at Flores island in 7 days