Nusa Dua, situated in the southern part of Bali, is renowned for its exclusive resort area. This tropical paradise blends white sandy beaches, world-class amenities, and a tranquil ambience. Ideal for those seeking a luxurious retreat, Nusa Dua stands as a testament to Bali’s allure.
Nusa Dua currently boasts 19 esteemed hotels, providing 5,000 rooms, alongside a range of amenities, including shopping centres, museums, cultural venues, a golf course, a hospital, and other tourism-related businesses. The destination, home to two international MICE facilities, has successfully hosted various international events of significant scale, such as the UN Climate Change Conference in 2007, APEC 2013, Bali Democratic Forum, and Miss World 2013.
Distinguished for its consistent commitment to environmentally friendly practices, Nusa Dua Bali has garnered numerous accolades, including the prestigious Indonesian Calpataru and the Certificate of Tri Hita Karana. On a global scale, Nusa Dua is proudly the first recipient of the Green Globe 21 Asia Pacific certificate in the “Community Resort” category worldwide. This recognition was conferred by the Green Globe Foundation, a global institution supported by the United Nations.
Nusa Dua’s history is intertwined with Bali’s development as a global tourist destination. In the 1970s, the Indonesian government designated Nusa Dua Bali as a purpose-built resort enclave to attract international visitors. Since then, it has become a haven for luxury tourism, hosting prestigious events and accommodating discerning travellers.
- Waterblow: Witness nature’s spectacle as waves crash against the rocks, creating a breathtaking display of water soaring into the air.
- White Sandy Beach: Unwind on the powdery shores of Nusa Dua’s pristine beach, surrounded by the beauty of the Indian Ocean.
- Exclusive Five-Star Resort Area: Experience unparalleled luxury in Nusa Dua’s resort enclave, home to world-renowned five-star hotels and villas.
- Bali Collection Shopping Center: Indulge in a shopping spree at Bali Collection, an upscale centre featuring international brands and exquisite dining.
- Bali National Golf: Tee off at Bali National Golf, an 18-hole course with stunning ocean views and lush landscapes.
- Geger Beach: Discover the hidden gem of Geger Beach, where tranquillity meets the azure sea in a secluded paradise.
- Museum Pasifika: Immerse yourself in artistic wonders at the Museum Pasifika, which houses a diverse collection of Pacific and Asian art. Nusa Dua, a tapestry of experiences, awaits your presence.
Other Tourist Attractions Nearby
Nusa Dua, an enchanting enclave on Bali’s southern coast, offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty and cultural allure. At the forefront stands the majestic Garuda Wisnu Kencana, a colossal cultural park showcasing the iconic statue of Lord Vishnu riding the mythical Garuda. Nearby, the golden sands of Pandawa Beach, Melasti Beach, and Jimbaran Beach invite strolls and breathtaking sunsets, creating a serene coastal escape. For those seeking vibrant energy, the renowned Kuta Beach is a haven for surf enthusiasts and sun-seekers alike, while the tranquil Sanur Beach captivates with its laid-back charm.
To delve into the island’s spiritual essence, the sacred Sakenan Temple provides a cultural retreat. Completing the tapestry of attractions is the iconic Uluwatu Temple, perched on a cliff with panoramic ocean views. With its diverse attractions, Nusa Dua promises a tropical paradise where natural wonders and cultural treasures converge seamlessly.