Rafting Tanah Lot Tours, Popular Bali Tour Packages
Rafting Tanah Lot Tours is an exciting tour package combining a Bali rafting Tanah Lot tours. This experience with an excursion to Tanah Lot sightseeing while seeing the sunset. This tour package has been designed perfectly and gives you 2 different experiences in one day. Furthermore, we have compiled this tour package well to invite you to explore the beautiful Ayung River with rapids level 2 – 3 for 2 hours. And also, you will be able to enjoy a tour to Tanah Lot and visit interesting places. Meanwhile, gourmet lunch will be served in a restaurant when your adventure of rafting ends. Rafting Tanah Lot Tours is truly an amazing tour package with an adventure and sightseeing experience in one day. Similarly, this will provide a different experience on your holiday in Bali.
Rafting at Ubud and Tanah Lot Tour
(Code: BSI-PC003) Special PRICES
Adult: IDR 1,147,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 877,000 net/child (6 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 1,471,000 net/person
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Tanah Lot Tours Experience
- 1 x white water rafting experience
- safety equipment
- experienced river guide
- shower facilities include towel, soap and shampoo
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
About Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours
We have designed this Rafting Tanah Lot Tours perfectly and exciting. You will start this tour since picking up at your hotel by rafting staff and escorted to the rafting start point. Next, you will enjoy an adventure exploring the Ayung River with rapids level 2 – 3 for 2 hours. After that, lunch will be served in a beautiful restaurant with fresh air and pure nature surrounding it. Meanwhile, our tour guide will pick you up after lunch ends to continue sightseeing to Tanah Lot. We will visit Taman Ayun Temple as well as Tanah Lot with spectacular sunset views. Finally, our guide will take you back to the hotel to close the Rafting Tanah Lot Tours agenda.
Your Experience on Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours
WHITE WATER RAFTING ADVENTURE
This is the first activity in Rafting Tanah Lot Tours that will invite you to explore the Ayung River for 2 hours. Your adventure will be very exciting by paddling a rubber boat with a professional river guide. Also, you will enjoy views of the river with high cliffs during the trip. Peaceful river atmosphere with splashes of water you can enjoy while looking at the scenery along the river. This is an amazing adventure and will give you different colours in every experience of your vacation. Your adventure will stop by taking a bath and changing clothes. At the same time, lunch at a beautiful restaurant has been served.
This is a Royal Mengwi temple built on land and surrounded by a vast fish pond. We will visit Taman Ayun Temple on the agenda of Rafting Tanah Lot Tours. Furthermore, this temple is a sacred Hindu temple with a very beautiful and unique temple building. The temple building is filled with Balinese decorations from the entrance to the main building. Meanwhile, the roof of this building is very unique with a form of inter-cropping made of black palm leaves. On the other hand, a beautiful garden with tropical trees also provides a beautiful view of every visitor. So, this is an appropriate place to visit in this Rafting Tanah Lot Tours.
Tanah Lot is the last destination during Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours. Furthermore, Tanah Lot is the most famous tourist destinations in Bali Island with a magnificent view of a Hindu temple set on the rock and encircled by seawater. Moreover, it is blessed by the breathtaking view of Indian Ocean and romantic sunset as a backdrop. Tanah Lot is a perfect place to visit during Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours and it is the last stop point for this tour itinerary. In addition, this place is featured by a beautiful landscape garden and several sacred Hindu temples include Batubolong Temple, Enjung Galuh Temple and Pekendungan Temple. Enjoy the rest time on Tanah Lot sightseeing program.
RAFTING TANAH LOT TOURS ITINERARY
- 07.45 – 08.00 pick up service by rafting company staff
- 09.00 – 09.15 Arriving at rafting start point
- 09.15 – 09.45 Registration and using safety equipment
- 09.45 – 10.00 Safety briefing
- 10.00 – 12.00 White water rafting
- 12.00 – 12.45 shower and changing clothes
- 12.45 – 13.45 Lunch
- 13.45 – 14.00 Depart for sightseeing
- 14.00 – 15.00 Trip to Taman Ayun Temple
- 15.00 – 15.16 Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.00 – 17.00 Trip to Tanah Lot
- 17.00 – 18.00 Visit Tanah Lot
- 18.00 – 18.30 Watching sunset
- 18.30 – 19.30 Back to hotel
- 19.30 – 19.45 Arriving at hotel
WHAT TO BRING DURING BALI RAFTING TANAH LOT TOURS?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
- Change clothes
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours rates are valid until 31 March 2022.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are a single traveller, the single traveller charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted for from 6 – 12 years, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tours can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability bases.
- Advance payment and booking request are absolutely required. And also, all confirmations will be sent through your email.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellations are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet